𝐒𝐭ðŪ𝐜ðĪ 𝐖ðĒð­ðĄ 𝐘ðĻðŪ |...

By jiminandhisjamsx

❝ Well, seems like once again I'm stuck with you. This time in a damn house... ❞ -- During class, Y/N gets ca... More

ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 - ð™ē𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 - ð™ē𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 - 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚈/ð™―
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 - 𝙞𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 ð™ķ𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊'𝚜 ð™―ðšŠðšðšðš’ðš—ðš
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7 - 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8 - ð™ū𝚑 𝚂𝚘-𝙷ðšĒ𝚞𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 - 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚝ðšĒ 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 ð™ļ𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11 - 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 - ð™ĩ𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13 - ð™ē𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙞𝚊𝚕𝚕
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14 - ð™ŧ𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕ðšĒ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16 - ð™ŧ𝚒𝚔𝚎 ð™ĩ𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, ð™ŧ𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17 - 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷ðŸū - Î𝚕𝚎-𝚍𝚎-ð™ąðš›ÃĐ𝚑𝚊𝚝
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷ðŸŋ - ð™―ðš˜ðš 𝙰𝚜 ð™ī𝚊𝚜ðšĒ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸķ - 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļ𝟷 - ð™ū𝚟𝚎𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸļ - 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 ð™ē𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸđ - (ð™―ðš˜ðš) ð™ķ𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋ðšĒ𝚎 ð™ŋ𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļ𝟚 - ð™īðšĄðš™ðš•ðšŠðš—ðšŠðšðš’ðš˜ðš—ðšœ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸŧ - 𝚂𝚝𝚊ðšĒ
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļ𝟞 - ð™ŧ𝚊𝚜𝚝 ð™ģ𝚊ðšĒ ð™ąðšŽðšðš˜ðš›ðšŽ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 ð™ąðš›ðšŽðšŠðš”
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸ― - ð™ķ𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋ðšĒ𝚎 ð™ū𝚕' 𝙞𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸū - 𝙞ðšĒ 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸļðŸŋ - ð™ē𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 ð™ī𝚟𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđðŸķ - ð™ē𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđ𝟷 - 𝙞𝚊ðšĢ𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđðŸļ - ð™―ðšŽðš  𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛
ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ðŸđðŸđ - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 ð™ī𝚗𝚍

ð™ē𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 - ð™ĩ𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛

3.1K 161 39
By jiminandhisjamsx

Friday, December 3rd - Y/N's Grandma P.O.V

The parent-teacher-student conference must've begun, however, today I wouldn't be able to attend. Plus, by Y/N's expression yesterday, I knew she had gotten herself in trouble again, I didn't even wanna hear what did that punk do this time...

After an almost 3-hour trip, I finally reached my old, beautiful city that I'd miss so dearly.

Busan...

My heart warmed up when a good-looking, young man helped me to get down from the metro, "Thank you, young man!" I said as he gently let go of my arm, giving me a bright smile before bowing and walking off.

At least there are still good-hearted youngsters in this world. This actually makes me wish Y/N was less of a snake...

...

I reached the almost-antique cafe near the centre of Busan. It was a small and barely noticeable bar, however, it held so many memories of mine, as well as my daughter's and Jiyoo's. From the window, I spotted her and my heart skipped a beat when she tore her exhausted eyes from her book and noticed me. Seeing her so depressed, anxious and tired, was such a terrible sight that I wanted to get rid of. 

So dragging my wooden, old stick, I made my way inside the dusty and not-so-lively shop. I didn't usually use my stick to walk, only when I knew there would be a long trek ahead.

"Hey, Jiyoo..." I smiled as I took a seat on the wooden, non-promising chair. Whilst sitting, I thought it would crash under my weight. 

Jiyoo wiped her face, a heavy sigh left her lips as she looked at me with the best smile she could probably give me. "I'm so sorry... I know all of my life I have been making you do stuff for me, begging you and asking you for favours. I've always been grateful, I am and I will always be, but can you please do one last thing for me?" the woman in her mid-forties looked at me pleadingly, her eyes glossy and her hand tightly gripping on mine.

How could I say no? Even though she was twenty-five years younger than me, I have always seen her as a friend. Never once have I pitied her, I've always helped her out because I wanted to and it will stay the same.

"What is dear? You know that you can ask me anything, right?" I held onto her hand just as tightly as she did. Jiyoo frowned and looked down, feeling ashamed; she'd always feel like that before asking me something. "Listen, I have been your teacher when you were in university, and I have stood by your side for all these 21 years. Yet you still don't consider me as your dear friend that is ready to help you with anything?"

"No! Ms. Han, you know well that I love you and I also know very well we are that close... I just feel apologetic for being a burden towards you all these years, even when you are getting older and should be resting..." 

"Come on! You know well, I love helping you it makes me feel like a good person. Plus, you can't just say that because I am a grandma, I shall seat home all day. Just tell me!- Oh by the way... how's your son doing? I haven't seen that beautiful kid in ages... The last time was probably when he was ten..." 

Jiyoo simpered at the question, she loved her son oh-so-dearly. 

"He is doing well, but the favour that I need you to do is related to him..." she sighed for the millionth time as I listening attentively. "As you know my husband and I are not on good terms at all... we have divorced a few years ago..." she fiddled with her fingers as she bit her lower lip.

I smiled sadly, the agonising memories that brought us together and made us friends, rather than just a student and a teacher, flooded in my mind once again. Not that I've ever forgotten about them.

"He doesn't want to pay the alimony and I'm really struggling to make money... but my son, he is such an angel... he studies so hard and comes here to help me with this trashy cafe at the same time. He has so many part-time jobs and I'm sure he is just as tired as I am yet every Friday he comes here, stays for the whole weekend instead of resting from school and gives me a hand."

"What a sweetheart..." I whispered.

"He is, and I can't stand seeing him work like that, I'm taking his life and his free time away. I don't want him to grow up losing his youth to become a man too fast. But apart from that, the problem is also how poorly he lives and eats... He barely buys himself any clothes and lives in a small, stinky apartment, it must be frigid there... still, there are no complaints coming from him."

My heart clenched for the millionth time, what a lovely guy... a very, very selfless and lovely guy.

"Go on, go on... how do I help your son? Should I give you some money, don't get offended, I'll help-" I spoke agitatedly and she grabbed both of my hands this time, shaking her head.

"It's okay, I have a way but I need to be calm and to be calm, I need to know my son isn't overworking himself. He should be here soon... anyway, can he please stay over at your house for I don't know how long? I'm sorry, I know I'm asking for a lot from you, I'm asking for shelter and food, but you see-" 

"It's fine, it's fine!" I quickly interrupted her, "He is more than welcomed to stay in our house for as long as you need and want!" 

Jiyoo looked at me, her eyes shining with gratitude. 

"You are going to squeeze that alimony out of him, right?" I asked, patting her head gently as I embraced her. Jiyoo nodded, allowing a tear to slide down her cheek. "Good, go to court and show him! That bastard deserves it!"

Ding, dong

The doorbell rang and we looked at the entrance to see who it was. Jiyoo's smile brightened up at the sight of a very familiar juvenile guy. He was the same kind, blonde-haired guy from the metro station.

No way! I didn't know her son was that good...

"Hi, mom!" he greeted her before engulfing her into a tight hug. The boy seemed to have recognized me from earlier since he was shocked. "Oh!" he quickly bowed to me, "Hello, aren't you the lady from this morning?" 

I nodded, still stupefied by the man in front of me. "Well, hello, young man... do you not remember meeting me a few years ago? Well, a few... many years ago?" he frowned but then snapped his fingers in realization and immediately embraced me. I caressed his head as he wrapped his arms around my neck, "You grew up so well..." I susurrated.

"Son, you are going to stay with Ms. Han for a while at her house, I really need you to just study well and simply enjoy your life. I know you are missing out on that because of me," Jiyoo patted his shoulder with a tender and caring smile, but Jimin scowled.

"Mom, we've talked about this many times, and you know well it's a no! I appreciate it, really, but I want to help, I wanna-" he was cut off by her mother's hands cupping his cheeks and looking at him thankfully and sternly at the same time.

"I know son. Thank you for everything you've done! I'm both grateful to you and Ms. Han. You guys have done a lot for me in my life. Now, it's time I get up on my own and I don't know how long it will take, but when it'll be over, I'll be the winner. You won't have to see me this exhausted any longer and I won't have to overwork myself. We'll live peacefully, and that's a promise. Please, just please, go and leave it up to me, hm?"

I looked at the young, hardworking boy who looked at his mother sadly, clearly unconvinced by her idea. With a heavy chest, he let out a breath and answered, "Okay, fine. But please, let me finish working here for this weekend and then on Monday after school, I'll go to Ms. Han's house..." 

Jiyoo sighed at his stubbornness, but still nodded, knowing how her son was.

"I'll see you on Monday!" he nodded and bowed to me, making me smile when all of a sudden I realized something, "Hey, I don't know how could I possibly forget, but your name is Park Jimin, right?" he nodded with a funny grin and I exited the cafe, waving at them one last time before walking to the metro station.

Park Jimin... what a charming boy, I wonder if he's lovely enough to change that little snake of Y/N... He is probably too good for her...

To be continued...

Published for the first time: November 13th 2020

[Edited Date: 22nd December 2020]

[2nd Edite Date: 28th March 2021]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 361 31
Based pre apocalypse this is a story of hate turned love. What will happen when the popular bad boy Bellamy Blake and the sassy bookworm Clarke Griff...
206K 7.3K 18
[COMPLETE] You need to take dance lessons for a friends wedding with Park Jimin as your instructor, finding yourself attracted to him you struggle wi...
223K 9.3K 59
"but you like this mean jerk, don't you?" â™Ĩâ™Ĩâ™Ĩ All I can do is see you and think that you are the one but cannot say a word I must as well give up now...
2.2M 114K 64
â†ģ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...