(Continue in new book!) My Im...

Par Vtuberislife

A testimonial to the first book I have ever written. Cringe, bad writing, weird plot, you have it all here. R... Plus

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! (Edited)
Poll for Girls
Merry Christmas! And some serious talk.
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1: Shirakami Fubuki is My Sister?? (edited)
Chapter 2: Shirakami Fubuki loves burger
Chapter 3: Shirakami Fubuki wants to survive
Chapter 5: Shirakami Fubuki is still sleeping
Chapter 6: Shirakami Fubuki is hiding today
Chapter 7: Shirakami Fubuki wants to go out
Chapter 8: Shirakami Fubuki is angry today
Chapter 9: Shirakami Fubuki is dreaming
Chapter 10: Shirakami Fubuki is Our Friend
Chapter 11: Shirakami Fubuki don't understand this feeling
Chapter 12: Shirakami Fubuki have a new friend
Chapter 13: Shirakami Fubuki feel threatened
Chapter 14: Shirakami Fubuki can draw too
Chapter 15: Shirakami Fubuki wants to sleep together
Chapter 16: Shirakami Fubuki have a new home
Chapter 17: Shirakami Fubuki is rude today
Chapter 18: Where my heart will lives on (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Where my heart will lives on (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Thus, the title of Shirakami Fubuki is gone
Chapter 21: Streaming Accident
Chapter 22: When the Vtubers are still small
Chapter 23: The diamond in rough (Part 1)
Chapter 24: The diamond in rough (Part 2)
Chapter 25: The diamond in rough (Part 3)
Chapter 25.5: A world without you (10k Special)
Chapter 26: The diamond in rough (Part 4)
Announcement of discontinue
A new beginning
Regarding continuation of this book

Chapter 4: Shirakami Fubuki is Sleeping Today

3K 105 57
Par Vtuberislife

Over the pass 2 year, HT has become a famous name among the music industry.

Famous for his wide style of music, and the exceptionally high quality.

However most importantly, is his attitude on copyright.

He makes it so that as long as that people credited him when using his song, they are free to do anything with it.

Meaning he won't be profiting from their creation.

This has resulted in these 2 years a sudden boom of popularity of HT, with many individual or organisation using his song for many purposes.

Movies, Concert, Short video, Album...

HT has been a gospel to especially independent studio or newly arises content creator.

Never revealing his or her identity, HT becomes a figure cover with mystery.

Is he a male, or female? How old is he? Is HT an individual or an organization? What is his goal of releasing the copyright of all his song?

Many rumours have circulated around this name.

Genius, a selfless man wanting to make the world better, an individual wanting to gain fame, a broken heart man wanting to make music for the one he loves and lost.

Many people have lay claim about being HT, but none can prove it.

Leaving it to be a popular myth among the internet and the music industry

The man who is call HT.

Coming back to Haruto in the studio.

Right now, he is preparing to release the song <Senbonzakura >

This song has been his hardest creation so far.

It features a lot of traditional instrument from Japan, which Haruto have to personally find musician who master's in it in order to complete it.

And after a month, the song is finally almost finish.

But he still needs a singer for it.

His voice isn't bad, and he could sing it if he wants to. But he doesn't want to reveal his identity.

Instead, he chooses to hire other people help.

He often picks new singer who need popularity to help him complete the song.

The singer won't be given any money, but the fame it come by collaborating with HT along makes it worth it.

Of course, they were asked to keep his identity secret.

Many young men and women dream of one day receiving an email, for HT to invite them to complete a song.

Not only it will be a boom of popularity, but also an acknowledgement from him.

And today a young woman together with a man stand outside of the shady studio, wondering whether they have reached the right place.

"Are you sure that this is the place?" "I.. I think so? According to the email it supposed to be here"

A week ago, she received an email from HT himself, inviting her to collaborate in a song.

With the excitement of winning a lottery. Immediately, she accepted the invitation, not wanting to miss out this opportunity.

But when HT mention the time of recording, she express some worried, as being alone in the dead of night isn't really safe, thus she ask whether is ok if she can bring alone her manager with her.

As long as you both don't expose my identity, then its ok.

With that they arrive at the music studio.

Walking up the stairs, they were greeted by the staff at the counter.

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Uhmm I have an appointment with someone at this time" She don't want to mention the name HT

"Ohh I see, I think I know who it is"

"He is inside room number 4, just knock on the door and he will let you in"

"Alright, thank you staff-san"

So, HT is a he huh, the young women is getting nervous, and also a bit excited, she could finally meet HT face to face. She wondesr how old is HT, 30? 40? 50? Most talented music producer is well over 40.

She wonders how HT will look like? A Charming but playful man? A man full of story, but only express it through the creation of music. A stubborn old man, only focusing his attention on the creation of music itself, giving his life to it.

"Hey, don't lose focus. This is your chance to rise your popularity. The company recently isn't doing well and are planning to cut some budget from advertisement. So, don't let this chance slip by ok?"

"Okay okay, Thanks for your reminder Manager-san, I will do my best"

The manager is also curious about the identity of HT too actually. Just that he needs to make sure that this kind-girl is in the right condition.

Their company isn't bad, but also aren't great, he wants to let the girl achieve her dream, and thus this may make the difference for her in the future.

The girl takes a deep-breathe and knock on the door.

"Knock, Knock"

"Come in, the door is unlocked"

A male, soft voice. It also seems like his quite young, surprising for the achievement he made.

Opening the door, they saw a young man, white-haired, wearing an earphone. Facing his laptop, he is completing the last part of the song Senbonzakura. He still needs to make some minor adjustment to it.

"Take a seat, give me a few more minutes, I just need to add some things to the song again." Without looking at them, Haruto invite them to sit down.

The young woman and her manager quietly sit down on the bench, the age of HT really shocked them, and they may need sometimes to digest.

"H..h..he is the mysterious HT?" "I..I think so?"

"He looks like he is a high schooler though. Maybe HT isn't here? He is just someone who is representing him?"

"Perhaps? Or else how could a high schooler create so much music in so many different fields? It takes year just to master a field and even more to create one with such quality"

"I'm HT alright? Don't judge someone just by their age alone. It's just that I have talent in music, that's all."

That's why Haruto don't want to reveal his identity. At least part of the reason why.

His too young, getting this popular at this age isn't exactly good for him and Fubuki, he just wants to live a normal, light- hearted life, not a life under the spotlight.

He knows that he could just reveal his identity, receiving a considerate amount of fame and money. But instead he chose to hide it, only receiving profit just to feed him and Fubuki.

Cause in the end he knew all of these aren't actually his. He is just stealing over other people's hard work to make a living.

As a music creator, he knows the feeling of work being stolen.

It doesn't feel good.

Doing it for Fubuki, and getting rid of the debt, yes. But getting proud over someone work? He still has some dignity in him.

This should be the last song he will be releasing, or at least he will profit from. He had already pay off most of the debt. If he releases

anymore song he will make it free or donate it to charity. Cause he also know sometimes a song is all it needed to make someone life better.

He will gladly do this for their sake, copying song aren't that hard.

And it's a shame if all these song existed without people knowing them.

The paid at the bakery aren't that bad after all, and should be able to support both of them, with some extra left for Fubuki's University fund.

Finally finishing the song, Haruto turn around and look at both of them. Finishing this song at this hour isn't easy, his head is a bit dizzy. He should take a long rest after this...

!!!

He saw some familiar faces.

Quick question, do you guys want pictures?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

505 3 20
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
676K 20.4K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
157 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...
256K 7.7K 31
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗎�...