Good At Pretending ,, 𝐃𝐫𝐞�...

By POPJELLIES

⇉ Good At Pretending ₊❏❜ ⋮ Dreamnotfound fanfiction,, au. not completed ! ⌒⌒ " It's because I'm bad at pret... More

IMPORTANT. []
ᬄ͙͘˚ intro
2 ᬄ͙͘˚
4 ᬄ͙͘˚
5 ᬄ͙͘˚
6 ᬄ͙͘˚
7 ᬄ͙͘˚
8 ᬄ͙͘˚
ᬄ͙͘˚
[ prog.

3 ᬄ͙͘˚

446 20 45
By POPJELLIES

Reminder to respect people's relationships / friendships and sexualities !

I had an idea crisis, low-key even though I have so many ideas so please ignore this anyways ahhH

Warnings : fighting , language, blood, homophobia and homophobic slurs (censored), underage drinking, smoking, not drinking respect women juice

━━━៸៸ ᯭ⌗

"This party's shit."

The bitter words rolled off of his tongue, the same sour feeling as the drink he just downed the rest of and was already filling up another cup. He disliked it to say the least, or at least now he did. Probably the fact of his friends leaving him alone even if it wasn't entirely their fault. Despite that he wanted to change the subject quickly.

"So did you get in a fight or something?" George asked, glancing at the blonde, eyes peering next to him over the top of his cup.

"Yeah actually I did. I like fighting it's fun." Tommy responded, quite highly of himself with an airy laugh before turning his head down slightly. "I only do it to protect my friend y'know. Men suck."

Which he understood. Maybe just in the sense of "men suck" and less in the sense of sticking up for friends. Of course in a heartbeat George would stand up for his friends but he didn't think it was the same as whoever Tommy was standing up for.

"Are you any good at fighting?"

The question surprised Tommy and he stopped swirling the liquid of his drink, deep in thought to glance over. Such an odd question and it more-so caught him off gaurd in the sense that George wasn't scared that he was going to fight him. Not that he had a reason to anyways but still, he didn't seem to care in the slightest.

"I'm not as good with words." He said quietly. Looking nearly guilty as well. George almost didn't catch it. Most likely the alcohol that was making this stranger open up to him but his own head was beginning to swim anyways. "We should just, dip." Tommy said after a moment. His blue eyes darting up to the nervous look of George who seemed to take it the wrong way.

"Did I just tell you I hate men?" He clarified.

"I wasn't implying that you-"

"But you kind of were."

"That's dumb. All I did was look at you."

"It's high school man, can't get much different."

"I have a feeling college will be worse."

Tommy nearly spit his drink, a sense of nausea filling his brain. "Don't remind me, my parents are tying to get me into some high-tech college."

Geroge nodded with a small laugh as he wished he could get into a high tech college. Glancing again at the small bruise on his chin. Catching his eyes Tommy nudged him. "Stop staring at me creep."

He went silent again, turning back to the bustling party scene as a feeling in his gut chruned and twisted with rubatosis filling his ears and ovetaking his headspace. He quickly fiddled with the rim of the plastic cup again to drink the rest. Another full cup gone making two now and it was probably the worse, or best, mistake he ever made up until now.

"I should go find my friend."

Tommy gave a small nod, coughing and setting down his cup, "Bye stranger don't be a... stranger-" the awkward sentance cut off with another cough and a groan as he held a hand to his head. Which George only glanced back at, hoping he was alright as he stumbled his way through the crowd.

━━━៸៸ ᯭ⌗

"

"What do you mean. 'Fake Flirting?'"

Karl's brows knitted together, lips parted in question and his tongue caught between his front teeth. Obviously confused but maybe even more disgusted. If that was even the right word. Worried? Concerned?

"What? I'm just messing around." Nick said, glancing over his shoulder with a smile. His navy teal eyes were bright pink towards the edges. His tongue swiping out over his lips and the white rim of his own solo cup brought to them. Karl cringed at this, talking a step forward to place a hand on his shoulder, or rather, hovering above it.

"She has a boyfriend."

"Yeah?"

The brunettes facial expression morphed into confusion.

"Which is why I said fake flirting, chil-"

"Nick you're going to get your ass beat again," He glanced down at the red cup in his hands, fizzing soda yet the aroma of alcohol bubbling to the surface. "Isn't that his drink?"

"Why does it matter who's drink it is? I'm not trying to date him."

"But you're trying to date her?"

"I'm just talking to her, what is your deal!" His voice raised slightly, turning around fully from his side stance. The white ties from his headband whipping behind him at the rate he turned.

"What's your delema Jacobs? I'm tried of you intervening with my life. Why does it bother you if I'm looking at some dudes girlfriend? Do you actually care? Or are you just not into fantasizing about that and rather I'd fuck her boyfriend instead?" He barked; jabbing a finger into his chest. The slight heigh disadvantage not making him any less dominant in this argument. Harsh breath from his nose and the flare of half blood-shot eyes.

And that boiled something within the other, and he couldn't tell wether it made him angry or disgusted which just made him complete with confusion in a cascade, an avalanche of rising and falling emotions. Like the output and input in math that you learned in 3rd grade except this made his stomach burn and chrun and it was getting hard to swallow. To his demise it wasn't the good kind of tension, if there was any good kind of tension.

He finally settled on disgusted, ignoring everything else.

""Rather you fuck her boyfriend"? Are you really that much less of a Playboy or are you just a fa-"

Nick didn't even give him a chance to finish his sentance, reeling his arm back in one swift motion and cutting forward into the side of Karl's nose. The blood from his infliction dripping down his already red knuckles. Licking the inside of his lip as it had began to bleed as well. Just from the fact of his biting down of the flesh when he swung.

Maybe it wasn't the homophobia in general rather the way it came out of his friends mouth, too pumped with adrenaline and substances to care. He grit his teeth, seething air from between them. Karl stubled back, holding his hand to his face wearily as he examined the blood. He turned to Nick, who seemed like an angry bull, legs slightly apart and arms back to dangling at his sides. Quickly bringing them back into a defensive stance. He wasn't giving out get. Karl knew he could have taken out some teeth if he was sober. Which was why Nick rarely fought anyone. His eyes were laced with hurt and the glint of gloss was there though, a tinge of guilt towards Karl's end for that one.

Quickly swallowing the lump in his throat Karl lunched forward, into the other boy and straight backwards into the wall. Both of them scrambling to land hits, Nick earning a particular one to his ribcage. Wincing and recoiling to the side before another arm swung at his face and knuckles narrowly crazed his high cheekbones. Which would definitely leave a bruise but it didn't hurt that bad.

And that was the last of it.

Karl simply walked away.

━━━៸៸ ᯭ⌗

Bonk.

And straight into a dark haired boy who looked like an absolute fucking mess.

His hair was messed up in many different directions, the white tie he wore around his head was long gone and the sleeve of his jean jacket was burnt in multiple places. He smelled heavily of marijuana and the corners of his eyes were red. He looked overconfident at the moment and it scared him. The small mess of blood under his nose, still glistening. And the fire fighter red band-aid that covered it made it a bit worse.

"George?"

His brows furrowed in amusment.

"You look like shit."

"I could say the same for you."
Except his response was slightly slurred which only made Nick laugh more.

"Did something happen?" George questioned, eyes peering around the injured parts of him, mainly the scorch marks.

"I kinda got in a fight-"

Which was completely uncharacteristic of him, serious fighting at least.

"With who?"

"Karl."

George recoiled, shaking his head slightly. It was baffling to say the least as the two were the best of friends.

"Nick...did you punch hi-"

"Yeah."

I breath left Nick's mouth that he didn't know he was holding in. He ran a tan hand through his hair in releif of actually getting it off his chest even though his face held regret and slight anxiety. George didn't want to straight out says apologize, because obviously he didn't know what had happened but at the same time, he really did. And maybe it wasn't either if their fault but Nick felt like absolute shit.

"I'm just going to g-grab another drink," The black haired male said with a small wave, trying to rush away from George. Which the brunette let him go. Standing in the middle of the party being pushed around by others. The plastic cup still in his hand, sloshing with the movements. It was full, the liquid spilling over the sides. His chest felt tight at the moment.

Again.

Closing his eyes and his soberness returning for only a split second, imagining the comfort of a childhood home on a white sofa.

Instead he was met with the dirty white sofa of the party with crowded teeagers and he plopped down on it, chewing on the inside of his cheek. Maybe lonley. Maybe scared, in general the aura was blurry and he laughed to himself, intoxication flooding his mind and he wasn't sure if he wanted to punch someone himself. What was with all the violence tonight?

That was, until cold fingers grazed the space between his neck and shoulder and he jumped. They were icy on his warm, smooth skin, not realizing his shirt was tugged to the side but not bothering to fix it.

"George?"

━━━៸៸ ᯭ⌗

Lol cliffhanger in funny haha

Words and mentions :

Words- 1706

-Im so so sorry this took so long I was lacking motivation and had to re-write this piece multiple times, like a lot for times uh- yeah😃

Thanks for reading please try to leave a vote and follow if you enjoyed !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 126 33
𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒈 ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...
282K 5.6K 30
The Dream Team are planning to meet up in Florida, although Sapnap can't make it until a week after the planned date, forcing Dream and George be alo...
150K 2.8K 32
George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happening. From Dreams anger to being stalked...
305K 12.5K 27
((COMPLETED + EDITED!)) Dream is the Kingdom's most wanted thief. George is a Hunter sent to kill him, King's orders. When George makes the rash de...