FINE LINE, sirius black

By aurorasandsadprosee

we'll be fine we'll be alright sirius black x fem!oc marauder's era cover: "the lovers" from the rider-waite... More

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

↳ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

4.2K 191 49
By aurorasandsadprosee

Late June 1978

Potter Manor

              Thea looked up from folding the sheets to see James in the doorway. 

"Hey," he whispered.

"Hi," she whispered back. 

"If you'd like-" he started.

"I can't stay here," she interrupted.

"Ok," James said softly. 

Sirius ran up to James in the doorway with papers.

"I've got the applications," he said excitedly.

James widened his eyes and tried to usher him away.

"The applications for what?" Thea asked, tiredly.

"For- for nothing, T, nothing for you to worry about," James said with a quick smile and then glared at Sirius.

"James, what are the applications for?" Thea asked with a warning tone. 

James took a deep breath and looked her in the eye.

"To become an auror," he said.

"An aur- what? What happened to becoming a quidditch player?" Thea asked.

"A war," James stated.

"The war's been going on for years, James. And just now you're deciding you want to be killed?" Thea asked, "and you, Sirius? What about becoming a healer?"

"Everyone's decided. Me, Sirius, Peter, Remus, Lily, Dorcas and Marlene," James said.

"Lily- I- excuse me?" Thea asked incredulously. 

"I can't just sit around playing quidditch when people are dying Thea," James shouted. 

"James-" Thea protested.

"I'm decided. It's happening," he said sternly as he turned to leave her room.

"Then I'm going with you," she said.

"What?" James asked, spinning back around.

"I'm. Going. With you," Thea repeated with emphasis.

"No-" James protested.

"Yes, actually, I am," Thea replied, "Dumbledore's offered me a position in the Order as an auror. I wouldn't have to go through the process."

"He what?" James shouted.

"I've already lost mum and dad. I can't loose you," Thea said weakly. 

"Stop trying to protect me-" James said with a scoff.

"Trying to protect you? What do you think I've done my whole life? I took care of mum and dad while they were dying so you could go abouts with your friends. You tried to hide the newspapers from me so I wouldn't hear about the death eater attacks when they've been trying to recruit me since 5th year. You think that you've protected me, but in fact, the opposite is true. I've dedicated my entire life to protecting you, so if that means joining the Order, headed by someone I deeply do not trust, then so be it," Thea shouted. 

"That's a lot to unpack," Sirius said in an awkward tone.

"Sirius-" Thea snapped.

"Just trying to ease the tension," Sirius replied as he left the room with his hands in surrender. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" James asked quietly.

"I didn't want to worry you," Thea replied.

"But we could've- we could've- I could've helped you figure it out," James replied.

"Well, I didn't tell you, but now I am," Thea cried, "you don't know what they're like. You only know the stories that Sirius told you."

"How would you know?" James asked narrowing his eyes.

"They tried to recruit me, James," Thea said in 'duh' tone.

"Yeah, but you didn't join them. People are always nicer than they actually are when they're trying to get someone to join them. I'd know," James said, "what else do you know? What else are keeping from me?"

Thea stared at James in fear. She couldn't tell him. She couldn't. 

"Do you remember the ball at the Blacks over the summer?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," he said through gritted teeth. 

"Well, while I was dancing with Tom or rather Voldemort, I sort of- I sort of- broke into his mind," Thea said quietly.

"You? You broke in Voldemort's mind?" James asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yes," Thea whispered. 

"Are his memories out of your head?" James asked sternly.

Thea shook her head.

"You've been living with Voldemort's memories in your head for almost a year?" James asked.

Thea nodded.

He sighed and his arms fell to his sides. 

He moved forward and enveloped her in a great hug.

"I'm sorry you've been having to go through this alone," he mumbled into her shoulder.

"I'd do anything for you," she mumbled back. 

She felt him smile against her back. 

"You're still not joining the aurors," he mumbled.

"Oh, yes I am," she mumbled back.

He pulled away and gave her a stink eye.

"Well now that I know everything. I do know everything, correct?" James asked.

Thea leaned her head from side to side as if to say 'kinda'.

"Well I'm probably not going to get anymore out of you tonight, but I'll make a deal with you," he said as he put his hands on his hips. 

Thea arched her brows. 

"I'll allow you to join the Order-" he started.

"Excuse me? Allow me? I think you forget who you're talking to James. I was recruited," Thea said with a scoff.

"I'LL ALLOW YOU to join the Order if you do analytics instead of fighting," he said.

"Really?" Thea said in an amused tone.

"Well you'd be a rubbish auror anyway-" James sassed.

"Excuse me? A rubbish auror?" Thea scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You get queazy at the sight of blood, Thea," James sassed.

She opened her mouth and then closed it again. 

"I suppose you're right," she conceded. 

James hummed and smiled.

He paced over to the bed and helped her fold the sheets. 

"You know, you can move in with me and Lils," he offered.

"You know I'm living with Sirius," Thea said with a laugh.

James gagged, "it's still weird."

Thea chuckled and shook her head.

"Actually, now I really want you to come live with Lil and I," he said.

"As much as I would love to hear you both have sex at odd hours in the night, I think I'm going to pass," Thea said sarcastically.

"Really?" James said with mock offense.

Thea scrunched her face and nodded.

"Unbelievable. My own sister doesn't want to live with me," James gasped.

"You're an awful housemate, James," Thea joked.

"Just don't tell Lily," James whispered.

"Promise," Thea whispered back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 189 10
HARRY POTTER FANFICTION MARAUDERS ERA STAND ALONE * * * Remus x OC x Serious trouple James x Lily Contains smut
13.5K 511 24
" From the first moment that we touched, your arms felt like home. " [james potter x female oc] [marauders era]
244K 3.6K 48
The title says it all! Warning: Updates are hella slow.
291K 7.7K 31
𝐒𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐄; ❝ You have me, you did from the very start. ❞ Sirius Black never found anything about pureblood soirée's enjoyable. That was until he...