The Criminal's Lover [JELSA A...

Από kazuneko

Agent Frost got assigned to a mission to catch Elsa Winters, the daughter of Mafia Leader named Pitch. Same g... Περισσότερα

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
EPILOGUE

Chapter 1

2K 39 23
Από kazuneko

Elsa's POV

What is it like living in peace?

I wonder if it would be fun if I didn't grew up in this place.

Someone will risk their life just to live luxuriously but not me. I would rather live a normal life. A normal life that is enough to support my needs, keep myself alive. I want to... I want to grow old with someone.

All my life I hid myself, conceal, do not show...and...let emotion get me.. but this time... It is too much. I didn't get to choose how to live my life.

Now I am assigned to a mission I didn't want to do anymore. Yes, I am the daughter of Pitch Black..

He is the owner of Black Spear.

His branches stood in different country such as France, Philippines, U.S.A and South Korea.

I want to escape.

I want to get the life I want.

I want to feel...no...fear...

It's December 21, snowflakes start to fall and it's snowing. The only season that calms me down whenever I'm sad, anxious and afraid. There is something about it's ambiance that send calmness to my nerves.

"Who knows winter could be so beautiful?", I asked while looking at the city.

People are walking freely, living the life they want. Couples spend their whole day dating and making each other happy. Parents spend their time playing with their children. And me? I'm here inside my room, standing on the balcony... Looking at the people through telescope.

Tears start to stroll down my cheeks. There are two little girls playing in the lake, they are having so much fun...building snowman, riding their cute sled and throwing each other snowballs.

And that simply made me..

Get away from the telescope and stop watching the people do their business.

I sighed.

I sit down the bed.

What's happening to me?

It's just two little girls playing together in snowday and I'm getting emotional?

Then the memory of me and father flashed my mind.

"Dad, I want to play snowball fight!", I argued. He rolled his eyes on me, we are inside of the car. His jet black hair matches his strong aura, there is a sense of fear whenever you look at him in the eyes.

"Elsa, snowday sucks, winter sucks, there is no fun in playing snowball fights. How many times do I have to tell you that you idiot? They are for kids not for someone like you", he calmly said.

Ouch.

"But dad.. I'm just seven.. and...and..I deserve to play outside-", Pitch hit my head making me scowl in pain.

"When I said no, no", He said.

"Yes dad...", That is all I can say.

I'm used to it.

He choose to hurt me whenever there is something I want to do.

I grew up handling guns and training how to be a bad guy ... Yet I became one severely.

No one can count how many stitches are there inside my heart.

No one can view painful memories I have, only me.

No one can chase fear away for me.

No one can make me...

No one can make me...

Tears are fastly strolling down my cheeks as I think of those words.

No one can make me happy..

But myself..

I tap my shoulder, giving myself comfort.

I nodded while doing it. "You did a great job Elsa", I said to myself. I bit my lip, crying hard.

I want to get the fuck out of here.

I stood up and walk towards the closet. Grabbing a black leather jacket that match gray v neck shirt I'm wearing. Black high waist shorts and black pair of rubber shoes made it all look complete. I let my platinum-blonde hair down. Putting on a red lipstick to match my eyeshadows. I stare at the mirror for a while, I'll get through this and someday? I will find a way to escape.

I walk towards the closet that contains different kind of guns, grenade and things that can surely end the life of a human being. Opening it, I grab two pistols that are already loaded. I slip it inside of my jacket, slipping knives in my back before grabbing my phone and wallet.

To that, I walk outside of my house.

I don't live with Pitch Black since he never been a father to me, he gave me a big house where there is a nice view of the city but it have purpose.

To track down the targets.

Yes, Pitch gave me the authority to kill the people whom he hate the most.

I was his hitwoman.

I shoot everyone who goes in his way.

I killed them to be precise.

I'm living in a luxurious life that I never want.

"You'll kill that son of a bitch Jack Frost"

I keep walking on the corridor, heading for the elevator.

"He is the only intelligent and most outstanding agent GMI have , you got to kill that son of a bitch. I will give you 60 days to finish your mission. If you did, I'll kill you myself. You understand that? Together with that jerk"

I held back tears.

"I'll let you live your own life when you succeed in this mission, I will leave you alone"

I push the button and waited for the elevator.

"Is that a deal?"

He gave me a month to finish Jack Frost of GMI. Hans told me about him, it will a hard catch because Jack look smart and alert at all times. There is something about his features that intrigues me. It's like I've seen him before.

"Yes"

I entered the elevator.

I arrived on the lobby, I can feel all of their eyes looking at me. I rolled my eyes at them, crossing arms and walk proudly pass them. I get out of the building, ride the car waiting for me outside. I'm happy to see my baby again. I'm shocked when I saw a driver.

"Get the fuck out", I told him. Fear is plastered in his eyes.

"B-but...Sir Pitch...commanded me to-", he stuttered. Before he could finish, I click the open button of the door and kick him out of the car. "Hey!", I shut the door in his face. Guess dad want to know where I am going. He knows very well. Afraid I might escape huh? I smirked, driving faster. This time, I want to get drunk so fucking bad.

I pulled over , parking my car before going inside of Oaken's Hub.

I wanna get drunk so fucking bad.

So when I sit down in front of the counter, I quickly said it to the bar tender that looks mesmerize by the stinging beauty I have. I'm a venom, a poison to every boys I am with. "Hard drink darlin", I winked.

I can read his expression changed, making him smile. His brown eyes wink at me. "It's my call. I'll pay for you if you meet me later"

"Oh, sure I will sweetheart", I wink at him back with a seductive smile , licking my lower lip and looking down his pants before returning my eyes on him.

You wish. Not even once you little shit.

After a few drinks, I can tell I'm surely drunk. I dance with the people, the crowd is very busy dancing, making out and the smell of smoke are filling the place. I dance and dance. When I twirled, I bump to someone. "Oops, sorry", I laughed. Slurring the 's'.

"Are you lost baby girl?", His husky voice asked me. The smell of alcohol make me sense that he's drunk too. But even if he smell like that, his minty breath set me on to his face.

I smiled. "Yes, can you take me home?"

He pull close to him by my waist and lean in to whisper in my ear. "Yes , just tell me where you live", he playful said as he kiss my ear.

"I live where you live", I said.

"Hmm", I found myself unbuttoning his long sleeve polo. His soft hand stop me from doing so, he kissed my cheek and turn to look me in the eyes. I can barely see him, it's blurry and my world is spinning. The sound of music surround the place, making me zone out shortly from the worries I'm carrying.

All I can view is his pale white skin and white..hair? Thin lips , sharp jaw line. The man lean his forehead against mine.

I can feel his perfectly toned muscular arms wrap waist. Pulling me close to him, awaking my hormones.

He peck my forehead, nose and lips.

"A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be inside of a bar where there are a lot of people that can end your life in one snap baby girl", He whisper.

"Oh.. ", I laughed. "I don't give a damn!", I realize that he is still holding my hands.

This guy is one hell of a sweet man.

"If you don't give a damn, would you make my night the best night?", He chuckled.

"Want me to kill you?!", My eyes closed. I can't take it anymore, I'm dizzy.

"If it's in bed, I'll let you kill it", his husky voice said. There is something about his voice that makes my heart beat fast, send electricity in my whole system.

"Doesn't mean you treat me alcohol earlier ....I'll fuck you where you want!", I shouted.

"Hmm you're mistaken-", I kissed his lips and let him go. I manage to walk away from him and unexpectedly he grab my arm. Pulling me away from the crowd, the fresh breeze of winter hit my face when we exited the bar. I don't know where he is taking me but eh, I can die right now. I'm sick and tired of being Pitch's slave.

Opening my eyes a bit, I saw where we are. We are in the back of the bar, he push me on the wall and kiss me hard.

I didn't argue.

I gave in.

I kissed his soft-rough thin lips back.

He taste sweet.

I wrap my arms around his neck, I can feel his body press against mine as we make out. His hand trails down my soft thigh, drawing circles in it and pull me closer to him. I let him do so.

Hotness start to fill in, making our night warm. There is something about how he hold me, I love it. He's gentle, careful and passionate. His lips left mine, transferring the kiss on my neck. He stopped, whisper. "I don't want to finish this business here. Let's take it somewhere private baby girl"

Ugh his musculine voice! It's a perfect definition! I love it!

"Take me there", I said.

Warning : This is 18+ scene, read at your own risk. Also, please play Siren in this part for better imagination and light up the mood. Thank you.

You'll be seein' me in your dreams and
I'll be there when your reality drowns

He's carrying me as we enter a room, I smiled when he kick the door by his foot.

He kiss my neck, he lean me against the door. Slowly grinding on me sending more pleasure, every beat counts and it's worth it.

There's a bright side
To every wrong thing
If you're looking at me through the right eyes
Darkness in my name
Don't you wanna come and play on the cool side
Don't be so shy

Our sensitive parts, humping on each other... This feels so fine. A soft moan escape his lips as he held me by one arm, his one cupping my boob. Making me moan too as we kiss again .

There's a pleasure in hidin' from the sun
No, I was never one for pretty weather
I'd rather be a creep, baby, follow me into the water
I'll take you to the darker

He pull me away from the door still carrying me, not pulling away from the kiss. We grasp each other tight.

He carefully put me down the bed, grinding on top of me. I can feel his hardness against mine.

This could be perfection
A venom drippin' in your mouth
Singin' like a siren
Love me while your wrists are bound
You've been seeing me in your dreams but
I'll be there when your reality drowns

Every moment grew wild and wild. I start unbuttoning his polo as we make out. He is removing my high waist short. I remembered the knives, I might be drunk but I can't fail on this one. "Close your eyes", I said when I held his hand. He stop, it's dark inside the room... Only the light of the moon gives brightness.

"Why?", He asked softly.

"Just close your eyes", I smirked.

"Hmm, fine..", he said. I can barely see his face, it's still blurry but I can see him a bit He closed his eyes.

"Do not open your eyes until I tell you to open your eyes", I said.

"Uh-Hmmm...", He hummed a yes.

I quickly remove my jacket and so as my shorts, kicking the jacket and short under the bed. Wishing he wouldn't see it the morning we wake up or else he will find out that I am a bad guy. I remove my shirt, leaving me on my undies.

I crawl on top of him. "Open your eyes", I said.

"You're so beautiful", there is something about his voice that made my heart skip a beat.

You can pretend
That when you hear my voice
Darlin' it's a choice not to fall in
But it's all an act, 'cause I know exactly what you're wantin'
You know it's what I'm wantin'
Boy, I know what you desire
Oh, you're such a bad, bad liar

"Thank you", I said. I kiss his lips again. His hand goes up to massage my boobs , slowly massaging it as he kiss me.

I love his touch.

After this, I hope to see him again.

My mouth agape, making me stop kissing him. Why does it felt very good? He plant kisses on my neck , I can feel him smirk going down this rich breast of mine. His other hand left to pull me closer to him while his other hand massage my boob.

Somewhat, there is a feeling of mine that... That doesn't want to end this in here..

This could be perfection
A venom drippin' in your mouth
Singin' like a siren
Love me while your wrists are bound
You've been seein' me in your dreams but
I'll be there when your reality drowns

The war started. "What's your name?", I asked as I remove his long sleeve polo and throw it on he side.

"Can't tell honey, Sorry", he said.

I nod. We are both naked. I must admit...I'm nervous doing this. There is something about this man that makes me feel right.

He lay on top of me, holding my bare body close to him. I can feel his hardness against mine. There is no feeling of greed but passionate fire cover it all.

"Are you ready?", He whisper to my ear.

I didn't shiver.

I didn't get scared.

I just said "yes"

"I'll be gentle", he said. He held my head using his other hand, brushing my hair as I felt him enter me. At first, he can't get in because I'm tight. It made him ask me. We are both breathing very fast. "Are you...still a virgin?"

"Y-yes...", I said. Did I just stutter?

"Better", He smiled and kiss my lips , to my cheek. "Get ready..", his sweet voice made my legs weak. He entered me, I felt something ripped. He's big. A stinging sensation made me moan loud, hugging him tight. He chuckled as he move gently, the stinging sensation soon sent shivers down my spine. I can feel my eyes roll back because of the too much pleasure he is sending me.

Boy, I know what you desire
Oh, you're such a bad, bad liar
I want you and I just can't take it
So, listen to me when I say it

All of the gentleness came out when the tension grew bigger and bigger. He start to thrust faster, deeper. I love it all. It hurts at first but.. it feel very good in the middle.

His touch, his kisses.. all of it is very perfect.

This could be perfection
A venom drippin' in your mouth
Singin' like a siren
Love me while your wrists are bound
You've been seein' me in your dreams but
I'll be there when your reality drowns

We change positions in different moments, I didn't get hurt. I like the way he hold me. I want this to last longer. We finished having sex , he flop down beside me. He closed his eyes, breathing fast. We are both tired. I lay down, still dizzy. My head hurts. I need some sleep. Tomorrow will be a very busy day. There lies my freedom.

I'll do whatever it takes.

Even if it kills me.

Everything around me turned black when my eyes shut, I slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N;

Wooh! That's an intense scene! Haha! By the way hope you like this chapter, stay tuned for more~

Sorry for the wrong grammars nor spellings. I am not that good in english anyways, feel free to correct me and I'll edit it asap.

I didn't own any of the covers but I do own the plots and description.

Credits to: insanehoneybadger on IG for wonderful edits of Jelsa💙❄️

Thank you~

-Ms D.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.1K 164 29
Elsa just came back from hiding her powers. She remembers that she is dating Jack Frost. And Pitch and Hans are after her because she is very powerfu...
21.6K 891 43
in Skye Labs, a sixteen year old boy; Jackson White has accidentally locked himself in the thermalfrost chamber but survived and out of control on hi...
4.2K 126 30
Christmas time is almost here, normal families would take the time to celebrate, but this team is anything not normal. With Pitch and his mysterious...
68.4K 2.7K 61
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun and winter, King of childhood is assigned on a mission. A mission to help the Princess of Arendelle named Elsa to con...