Waiting for the Dark (Slender...

By Artemis_in_spAce

She didn't mean to fall for him. He was supposed to be a monster. He didn't mean to fall for her. She was sup... More

Sleepless Nights
Watching with Blind Eyes
A Binding Mark
Making Friends
Chocolate and Small Talk
Back in the Game
A Little Understanding
Confessions
Friendlypasta

Headed to New Places

80 3 0
By Artemis_in_spAce

Your P.O.V

I woke up feeling warmer than usual, but also safe. My eyes opened slowly, still heavy from sleep. The first thing I noticed was that, even though my eyes were open, I could only see black. The second thing was the pressure wrapped around my body. I soon figured out the pressure was in fact somebody's arms.

I began to recall the events from the previous night and began shaking a little. Almost instantly, the arms around me moved a bit so they were holding me closer.

"Good morning child. Are you alright?"

Slender's voice echoed through my mind.

"I-I'm fine, thank you. Oh, and good morning to you too!" I said whilst looking up at the blank face before me. The corners of where his mouth should be moved a little, indicating that he was smiling back.

It didn't seem as though he would let me go anytime soon, so I got comfy again and just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard my name being called.

"Kaylie!!" My Mum's voice called. "Come on get up! I need to talk to you!!" I sighed and began to sit up, Slender's long arms loosened a bit allowing my escape. If I started talking to him now, my Mum might hear and think I'm going crazy.

Slender! I'm sorry but could you please leave for a second, I have to get changed.

"I guess I could. But it would be so much more entertaining for me to stay here."

I blushed bright red as he chuckled.

"Of course child. I will see you in a moment." He said before disappearing.

Slender? Your not still here are you? No reply. I took that as a good sign and began to get dressed in my pale orange sun dress and black shorts. After I had gotten dressed I headed out of my room to see if Slenderman was waiting outside my door. He wasn't there so I continued on to find my Mum. She was in the kitchen when we saw each other.

"Morning Mum."

"Morning dear, now I have to talk to you." I nodded at her, signalling for her to continue. "Right, now, your father and I are going on a short holiday and we won't be taking you or your brothers. So, the boys will be at a friends house but you will need to figure out you own mean of housing."

"How long will you be going for?"

"Two nights"

"Oh, okay... when are you leaving?"

"Umm... in about an hour."

"WHAT!? Oh my gosh, I have to go get ready!!!"

I ran back into my room, only to find Slender waiting for me. I nearly ran strait into him, but luckily, he caught me before I could hit him or fall over, holding me upright and surprisingly close to his chest.

"Uh thank you..." I said, my voice a little quiet. He leaned down and I noticed he had changed into his human form. A smirk was placed across his perfect face, his eyes almost sparkling with mischief as he bent down to my eye level.

"Your very welcome my child. By the way, I heard what your mother said, and you can stay with me and my brothers over the time your parents will be away for." They way he said it made it sound more like an order than a suggestion.

"Your brothers? ... Will they... will they like me?" His laugh echoed in my ears.

"You are certainly the most entertaining human I have ever met. Well, Trender would certainly like you, if your clothing is anything to go by, Splendor likes any one as long as they are happy or adorable, so you have that one covered." I blushed. "And Offender, well, I promise I'll protect you from him."

I grew slightly panicked. "Will he try to hurt me?"

"Oh no. Quite the opposite actually. He will attempt to molest you." My panicked look increased and I clutched onto Slender's open jacket, pulling myself towards him. He laughed a bit then ruffled my hair.

"Never fear child. I will protect you as long as you stay mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, I was packed and ready to go. I had enough changes of clothes for the next few days, my favourite doll, a book to read and a book to write or draw in. Mum and Dad had left with the boys a few minutes ago and I was locking up the house, Slender following me around as I babbled nervously.

"Slender, are you certain I'll be okay?"

"Of course child. I won't let anything, nor anyone, harm you. Not now, not ever. You will be perfectly safe." I nodded at him, a little more reassured. "Are you ready?" I nodded my head and picked up my backpack, then grabbed onto Slender's jacket sleeve. However, I was hoisted up and sat in his arms instead before I heard a slight static as we teleported away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived, the first thing I saw was an old looking house. It seemed very run down and completely unsafe but, this was where Slender lived for a very long time I guessed, so I suppose it must be safe. I took a deep breath and we began walking towards the old house. Slender took a step ahead and opened the door before stepping back to let me inside.

And I was totally blown away.

The inside of the house was as old as the outside, but it was only furnished with things as old as that. Everything was so perfect, so clean, and really new looking. It was beautiful. The entryway stretched out into a hall with two doors to the left and one to the right. A beautiful stairway came just to the right as you stepped through the front door, a red carpet following it the whole way up. It matched the one going down the hall. The doorways were carefully sculptured dark wood and suited the cream coloured walls exquisitely. In the middle of the two doorways on the left, sat a dark wood half table, the flatter side up against the cream wall, a gold vase sitting atop it with red and white roses spilling from it. Photos of amazing sceneries were neatly placed down the halls and a simple chandelier hung from the ceiling. Red timber floorboards covered the floor.

"This house is... It's Amazing!!" I said a little breathless.

"You like it?" I nodded my head vigourously.

"I love it! It's so beautiful!! I can't believe how amazing it is." His chuckle filled my ears.

"I'm glad your enjoying yourself. I can show you to your room if you like?" My eyes lit up even further then humanly possible.

"I get my own room!?" I said, my voice going just a little higher then usual.

He nodded his head and pointed at the stairs.

"It's upstairs. Would you like to see?" I nodded my head again, a huge grin on my face. He chuckled again and began walking up the stairs.

As we reached the top of the staircase I noticed that the hall looked pretty much the same as the one downstairs. The only difference was the hall had two doors on the left side and three on the right, a table much like the one downstairs sat in-between each doorway, except a silver vase sat atop each table, white and pinkish orange roses filled it. I noticed the door at the end of the hall, to the left, was a slightly lighter colour then the other three doors and the other door on the left was a shade darker then the rest.

Slender continued walking down the hall until we reached the last doorway on the left, the slightly lighter one. He opened it and light spilled into the darker hallway. My eyes quickly adjusted, my room coming in to view.

It was the most amazing room I had ever seen in my entire life. A magnificent chandelier hung from the roof, overhanging light wood floorboards. A white king size double bed sat against a pale orange feature wall, the bedsheets patterned with orange and pink flowers, palest pink lace curtains hung from the windows, a cream couch sat between them with a large painting, a field of flowers, hanging above it, and a light wood coffee table sat in front of it, another silver vase sat atop it, orange and pink roses filled this one as well. A white and super fluffy looking rug underneath. In the corner directly across from the doorway, sat a light wood desk and a matching chair. Pale orange padding nicely complemented the colour of the wood. A large white closet sat in the opposite corner.

I stood there in absolute awe. I probably would have been there longer if not for the familiar chuckle filling my ears.

"I'm so glad you like it. I'll let you get settled in. Don't leave your room ok?" I barely heard him, but nodded my head slowly taking a few cautious steps into the incredible room. I vaguely heard the door close behind me as I took it all in. The sun shone through the windows, lighting up the entire area. I put my backpack on the ground and ran toward the insanely soft looking bed. I did a little jump and landed on the soft piece of furniture. It was even softer then I could have imagined.

I quickly grew tired from being over excited and as my eyes scanned the room once more, I smiled, falling into the quiet of sleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Hello!! The author, Georgie here :) I have come to realise that I have placed no disclaimer on this story so I will do it here. I DO NOT OWN SLENDY OR YOU, I do however own the plot.

If you enjoyed I would appreciate it if you could comment and/or vote!! No pressure though :)

Bai bai <3

-Georgie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 64 25
Book one of the 7412 series Echo is an OC Echo Force is a normal girl...did I say normal? I lied. Highschool sucks, that's life. This tomboy, however...
18.6K 798 21
You thought he was dead, the police thought he was dead, everyone thought he was dead, and it was your fault. You had only ever wanted to belong. You...
20.7K 471 26
what happens when slenderman wants a famous killer be his proxy but what if she refuses.
286K 9K 14
It all stared with a simple visit. A visit that was supposed to kill you. That night you were left with a strange mark on your chest, and that night...