𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆 | 𝚔𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚖...

By supersohnic

❝I can even be a villain for you.❞ ━ He only wants her for himself. ─completed: 2020.12.04 More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
author's note
notice
announcement

nineteen

1.2K 101 27
By supersohnic

In this wilderness, I can't open my eyes, you're in my head.

SUNWOO

"Hey, why did you end the call?" I immediately asked Giwook on the other line after I answered his call, but he did not respond.

"Giwook?" I called out again, but still, there was no response.

I quickly ran again as if I am chasing my life.

This unusual feeling is getting worse already, I need to hurry.

For the past few minutes of running, I finally reached the dorm where Giwook stays. I saw that his window is open, which I find weird.

He always closes his window before he goes to sleep. But why is it open this time? Is he still awake?

I quietly sneaked on his window and took a peek inside, but I never thought of seeing such sight inside his dorm.

Droplets of blood.

I immediately climbed up on the window and saw Giwook on his bed, bathing with his own blood.

I went up to him and I don't know if I should touch him or not. He is still breathing heavily.

"Sunwoo..."

All I could do is to stare at him with tears streaming down from my eyes.

"Let me take you to the hospital-"

"No, p-please don't."

I shook my head before kneeling on Giwook's bed. I grabbed his right arm and wrapped it around my shoulders. I was about to carry him, but I stopped when Giwook suddenly spoke.

"Kevin..." Giwook trailed off before he started to breathe heavily again.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at Giwook's eyes that are growing heavier each and every second.

"...save yourself."

Kevin? Then, save yourself?

The next person who is going to be killed is Kevin? Or maybe, Kevin is the killer and Giwook is trying to tell me to save myself?

CHANGMIN

Another death came─which is Giwook's. Just like Dongju, he was also killed. I am definitely sure that the two crimes are done by the same person.

Giwook and Dongju are both born in the year 2000, same with Dongmyeong and Sunwoo, but these two are still alive. There are four of them are born in the year 2000.

Then there's me, Juyeon, Chanhee, and Kevin. The four of us are all '98 liners. Yet, no one was killed from the four of us.

Just because, the killer is one of us and that is definitely not me.

"Hello? Earth to Ji Changmin?"

I immediately shook my head when Chanhee waved his hand in front of me. I looked at him and saw his pissed off look and could roll his eyes on me at any time.

"Spacing out again," he scoffed.

"When he found out about Dongju, he spilled his bowl of cereal. Now, he's spacing out after Giwook's d word," Juyeon spoke. "Spacing out is better than spilling his bowl of cereal again."

"I'm just trying to think about something," I said without even blinking.

"What is it about?"

I turned my head to Kevin who is sitting beside Chanhee.

"It's nothing that you should know," I responded before averting my gaze on him.

There was a moment of silence on the four of us, but Juyeon broke it.

"Did you two fought about something?" Juyeon asked.

I looked at Kevin and he is giving Juyeon a nasty look.

"Me and Changmin? Fighting?" Kevin asked in disbelief. "That would never happen."

"No."

My eyes landed on Chanhee when he suddenly crossed his arms against his chest.

"Something is wrong between the two of you," he sternly said.

I quickly shook my head with a small smile on my lips.

"Kevin and I are completely fine," I said as I stood up from the couch. "I'll just take a nap upstairs."

I could feel their eyes on me while I walked upstairs, heading to my own room. After locking the door behind me, I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling as a thought passed on my mind.

Right. I should call him.

I rolled to the left side of my bed and grabbed my phone on the bedside table. I scrolled through my contacts and let out a sigh of relief when I saw that I still have his phone number. I didn't hesitate to press the call button and waited for him to pick up my call.

"Who's this?"

"It's me," I briefly responded. "I'm pretty sure that you recognize my voice."

"Why the fuck do you still have my number? Can't delete it, huh?"

"Shut the fuck up, Kim Sunwoo," I spat at him through the phone. "I need to talk to you."

"You and I are definitely not friends-"

"But we used to," I cut him off.

I heard him huffed on the other line before saying, "Yeah, before. What do you want to talk about then?"

A small smile formed on my lips, happy to be able to talk to him just like how we used to before.

I got up from my bed and headed to my closet, grabbing my red hoodie from inside and immediately wore it.

"The suspect."

"On Giwook's death?"

"Not just on him," I said. "But also on Dongju."

"Then tell me now," Sunwoo demanded.

"I want to talk to you personally," I told him. "Let's meet up."

"Where?"

"To the place where we used to hang out before."

"Alright. I'll just walk my way there," Sunwoo said. "Who are you suspecting then?" he asked before I heard him rushing downstairs from the other line.

"The moon," I briefly responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 263 15
"it's over, she wouldn't love me back" This is it. His unrequited love. -Kim Sunwoo The Boyz's story ❤
59.3K 3.5K 21
❝ love stories are for idiots, idiot. ❞ +social media au ─completed: nov. 30, 2020
118K 6.1K 22
❝ why play hard to get? ❞ +social media au ─completed: jun. 13, 2020
3K 113 7
"It was the right person at the wrong time." fate always plays out.