At The End of The Rainbow

By mxtermiK

Join Chinatsu, Saki, and Katashi on their journey to the end of the rainbow! Chinatsu was never one to believ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

8 0 1
By mxtermiK

She stands up and walks over to the door. She peers at the door's lock. "Yeah, it's a traditional one for sure," She states. Saki grabs the bobby pin from her hair and begins to pick the lock. About half a minute later, the lock was picked. "And there we go!" She exclaims. Saki and I thank her, and we rush outside. I point at a window. "Look over there! We can get out from there!" I exclaim. We all run to the window and climb out.

"Sunlight!" Katashi says dramatically. "Wait look! This is the end of the rainbow!" Saki tells us. Sure enough, the rainbow ends here. "Look around," Saki whispers. "Why are you whispering?" Katashi whisper-asks. "Because we don't want to scare the unicorns away," Saki whisper-replies.

We split up. I peer into bushes, behind trees, and anywhere near the rainbow. Suddenly I see Saki wave Katashi and me over. We tiptoe over. I peer over her shoulder. "Wow," Katashi breathes. "So this is what the end of the rainbow looks like," I whisper.

End.

A/n: I know it's short, but this is a short story so the finale chapter is also short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
114K 4.6K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...