The skaters secret

By killing_stalking07

Hinata is a skater. He knows many famous skaters like Viktor and Yuri Nikiforov. Just so happens that Lev is... More

Teams meeting
What?!
Getting to know eachother and someone unknown
Please read
I'm sorry.....I'm so, so sorry....
About the author
Is that.... US?!
I can't forgive you

Authors note

3.1K 52 19
By killing_stalking07

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating. I just haven't been in the best mind set. I'm at home all day with my parents telling me to shut up cause they are working and I've given up with trying to talk to friends cause they all ignore me. I'm going to try and update a short chapter I've been working on tonight if I have time, if not I'll try and update over the weekend. Again I'm sorry I've been taking so long but I'll try and do better. Also listen to the song I put above, it's calming.

Hope you all are staying happy and heathy during this time!

Sincerely,
-Killing_stalking07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
96.3K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...