Dreams do come true/18+

By ronnikaaaaa

"Strip down." He says but sounds more demanding and stern. I eyed him confusingly but it only angered him. "... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

3.5K 124 63
By ronnikaaaaa

Nikka
——————>

Ive Just made it back home throwing my bag onto the couch tired when I get a text.

Lia: Hey gurl!

Me: Hey, what's up?

Lia: I need some advice!

Me: I'm not good at giving advice, But i'll see what I can do.

Lia: Ok, What would be a good place to take someone for a date?

Me: A date? With who👀?

Lia: His name is Odis, I met him at the mall the other day:(

Me: Oh! Well I would probably say....Somewhere out to eat?

Lia: I was thinking the same thing but I don't know what he likes to eat....

Me: Ask him. Get to know him better. Maybe take him to some places you like to go when bored.

Lia: Thanks babe! I'll do that😚

Me:💜.

I throw my phone on the counter as I take out a cup for some water when I get another text.

"I'm coming over."
from: HailLuke

"Why?"
from: alfmennikka

"A lesson."
from: HailLuke

"My Moms Home."
from: alfmennikka

"Her cars not outside."
from: HailLuke

"Your not coming over! End of it!"
From: Alfmennikka

"Bastard!" I yell laying my phone on the counter and getting a knock on the door. When I open its Luke standing with a smile on his face.

"Hi neighbor."

I attempt to close the door and walk away but he places his foot in the door way.

"Nice home." He says coming in and closing the door behind him. I grab my a bag of Salt and vinegar chips from the cabinet before going to sit on the couch.

"One hour. That's it." I tell him and he comes over.

"What do you mean."

"We can work for one hour- where are your books?"

"I didn't bring them...Whoopsies." He shrugs plopping down onto the couch.

"Well then. Bye." I wave getting up and walking to the door. I turn to the living room and Luke's chilling with a pillow under his arm watching Tv. "Why did you come then."

"You seen my house, it's only fair if I see yours." He says crunching on a chip. I never have company, so I should be glad at least someone came over.

"Fine." I tell him plopping on the couch and snatching the remote. He tries to get it back but I end up getting up and running around the house as he chases me.

"L-Luke stop!" I pant running out of breathe. I run behind the counter and he's on the other side figuring out which way i'm going to go.

"Give me the remote."

"No! We are watching Anime!"

"What- No, I'm a guest. We are watching what I want to watch."

"And what is that."

"Porn." He says simply and I give him a look of disgust.

I run to my left hoping to make it back to the couch but Luke catches me grabs the remote and throws me across his shoulder.

"Put me down." I yell punching his back.

"Where is your room." He ask slapping my butt one good time and I yelp. I'm not about to get raped in my own house.

"Upstairs."

Luke takes me upstairs into my room and places me on my bed as he takes a seat in my rolling desk chair.

"Why did we come up here." I ask.

"To have some fun." He says looking around my room observing it.

"Fun?" I raise a brow.

"Yea. Whag do you do when your bored." Luke raises a brow smirking at me seductively making my heart jump.

"I-I dont know If writing is something you'd call fun." I shrug and he smacks his lips.

"You right?"

"Yep, nothing serious though." I nod.

"Ughh." He scratches the back of his head. "Your life is boring."

"Thank you." I smile and he stares at my expression for a moment before clearing his throat.

"why did you move from.....South Carolina was it?" He ask leaning back into the chair studying me. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. What do I tell him? That I moved moved away from my problems, just so they can start back. Why is does he even care? why is he even in my house?

"I didn't mea-

"Why do you care?"

"I don't ."

He's so damn confusing is aggravating! He either care or doesn't.

"Could you leave please." I get up walking towards my bedroom door.

"Why."

"Your in my house, You don't get to ask questions like that." I grab his arm pulling him downstairs.

"Nikka." I quietly gasp at the way my name roll of his tongue. This is the first time he's said my name since we've been together. For the first time, I like the way my name sounds. I use to think my name was annoying.

"What."

"I didn't kno-

"It's fine. Could you please go." I open the door waiting for him to go out. He stares into my eyes searching for something and I do the same but all I catch is a glint of.....Hurt?

"Fine." He says walking out and I close the door before sighing against it. It's too soon to be talking about the past.

Anyways chile, Y'all heard about Ken cross side ssa cheating on Dearra?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.7K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
1.2K 19 12
**This book is not for ages under 18** Have you ever been so addicted to someone, that you don't know how you ever lived your life without them? Whe...
140K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...