𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

44.5K 1.1K 2.5K
By dmalfoysmissus

HELLO MY LOVELIES!

How is everyone? I hope we are all good and well.

remember you are unique in yourself, do NOT compare yourself to other individuals, you are beautiful in your own way do not argue with me! You are worth more than a million dimes could ever be. Hold that chin high darling and don't be afraid to give a big fuck you to anyone who belittles your opinion or puts you down! You are you and I'm amazed at you for surfing in this world we live in, I know this pandemic sucks but we are all together in this!

I love every single one of you! 🖤

My inbox is open for every single one of you, if you ever feel alone or in need I'm here for you!
I understand times are rough. We must stick together🥺x

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I've updated three times today now haha and I won't be able to update until Sunday as I'm working long days at work I hope you can understand!

I present to you - hangover cure

_____________________

Adeline

I licked my lips as I gawked into Draco's eyes to see yet again; hunger, craving, pining, and thirstiness glistening in the blue speckles of his silver depths.

I couldn't care less, the alcohol had eased the edge of my lust for him. But I was still in need, still in need of contact on my heat, some form of physical attention. I glanced over to Bexley whom was gawping at me boring her eyes into mine as she bit her lip, say less.

She crawled over to me as the group lowered their conversation in hopes to be nosey. She brought her mouth to my ear as she whispered filthy profanities asking me to come to the bathroom with her. I smirked as i was now holding eye contact with Kol.

Bex held out her hand for me as we walked into the bathroom, she slammed the door as whispers echoed in the room next to us. "What about Crabbe?" I giggled as she put a finger over my lips giggling with me. We were a drunken mess as we fumbled about each other's bodies. "He's not arsed, this isn't serious he knows we're just friends" she whispered as she kissed my neck. I tilted my head back allowing her access to every inch of my neck.

She unbuttoned my jeans as I did the same to hers, both yanking each other's down at the same time giggling as we clumsily kissed one another hotly.

She pulled up my top nibbling at my nipple as she massaged the other with her thumb "ooh fuck" I whispered in a pant as I rubbed her heat outside of her panties.

"Oh shit." She moaned as I licked a long line down her neck to the hem of her baby pink knickers. We giggled as I tore he panties down her legs to her ankles. She gasped as I dragged my tongue up her slit. "Ooh yes Adeline." She moaned as she gripped my hair. I twirled my tongue around her clit as I teased her entrance with my fingers. I quickened up the pace as I pumped my fingers into her, switching to a come hither motion against her g-spot as she practically screamed my name. We were to drunk to remember about the crowd of people outside the door. "I'm—gonna—come Adeline oh fuck yes!" She screamed as she came on my tongue.

She repeated the same motion with me, as she hit my g-spot I screamed her name in pleasure. I panted against the door as I ran my fingers through my hair, her tongue flicking against my clit and she fucked my entrance with her fingers. "I'm coming Bex ohhh shit!" I spat as my coil snapped in my abdomen, leaking onto her tongue.

We giggled as we clumsily got changed, "that was fun" she bit her lip as I nodded enthusiastically licking my lips. We stumbled out of the bathroom to everyone's wide eyes, we couldn't stop chuckling as we returned to our previous seats. I was still panting as my eyes connected with Draco, he was evidently erect but trying to hide it. "You naughty girl." Kol whispered into my ear as my heavy breaths began to subside.

I giggled as I bit my lip, "fuck I can't take this any longer what happened?" Eve exclaimed in a squeal as she shone a bright grin around the room.

"Really Eve?" I questioned as I sat in a come down.

"Oh yes we all want to know!" She exclaimed as the group nodded with sounds of agreement.

"We aren't going to te-

"I fucked her clit with my tongue and made her cum as did she with me." Bex interrupted me with a large smirk as she shrugged her shoulders offering me a wink.

"Oh fuck I can't take this!" Kol exclaimed as he walked to the bathroom. "God Kol really!" I shouted as he winked at me locking the bathroom door.

We all groaned in sarcastic disgust as we left their dorm calling an end to the night.

As everyone had left I held behind to walk to Draco leaning against his headboard, "enjoy the show?" I questioned as I glanced at his obvious erection. "Would be better if it were my name you were screaming." He hissed as he brought his face closer to mine, I didn't move, I refused to show he was intimidating me.

I chuckled as I went to turn to leave their dorm, his cold hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me back. "Please Adeline, please to just let me explain. Not right now, let me take you somewhere tomorrow and just let you see it from my side." He pleaded as he peered his bright eyes into my darks.

"Fine" I huffed. I may not forgive but I can at-least listen to what the fuck was going through his head.

I tossed and turned in my sheets over thinking tonight's events. My eyelids grew heavy as I watched my eyelashes fall onto my bottom ones.

I woke to a feeling of refreshment, giving that I'd drank a little too much last night I felt perfectly fine this Saturday morning. I hopped out of bed running a warm Bath as I needn't be anywhere until I met Draco. Ugh Draco.

I relaxed my muscles in the hot water as I closed my eyes. "Ade you in there?" I heard Kol's raspy voice outside my bathroom door as I shouted "come in" pulling the curtain to block the view of my body. "Hello darling." He spoke groggily. "Ooo someone's in a bad shape." I laughed at the bags under his eyes and tired expression.

"Don't even." He whispered as he massaged his temples sitting on the toilet seat. "Hey you know what we should do!" I exclaimed as he hushed me hissing as he soothed his forehead with his palms. "What's that Darling?" He questioned.

"Go swimming!" I exclaimed as I splashed a bit of water to his face. "Come on Fletcher ya know ya want toooo!" He rolled his eyes as he agreed.

"I'll get your swimming stuff." He muttered. "Thanks slave" I winked. "I'd watch that pretty little mouth of yours if I were you Roberts." I gulped as his body escaped the doorframe. The sounds of draws opening and closing filling my room as I dried off my body. I'd slipped on my clothes as I entered my bedroom.

We made our way to the black lake, it was extremely cold but I knew it would shock him out of a hangover. I jumped in as Kol gasped at my ruthlessness. "Just jump!" I shouted towards him as i swam in the lake. "Fuck it!" He shouted as he lunged his body into the freezing water "goohhh fuck!" He spat as his body shuddered.

I laughed as I flicked some water at his face. "Don't you dare start!" He shouted as he ran his fingers through his now wet hair. I wasn't tall enough to fully stand like he did so I rested my legs on his thighs. We just stood admiring the slight winter sun that peeked through the clouds, our bodies adjusted to the temperature as we playfully splashed water at each other.

We laughed and made conversation as we swam around for around half an hour. "Ready to go?" I questioned as I examined his body now begin to shiver. "Hangover cured!" He stuttered.

We dragged our bodies out of the lake as I cast a drying and warming spell onto us. We walked up the hill to the castle with his arm slumped over my shoulder and my arm wrapped on his torso.

He walked me to my dorm and pecked a gentle kiss on my forehead as he waved his goodbyes.

I got ready to meet Draco and packed a small backpack, I heard a harsh knock echo from my door as I shouted "come in!" his broad slender like figure waltzed into my dorm. His blonde hair neatly parted as he wore his black suit. I eyed him up as I turned back to the mirror placing another clip in my hair as I muttered a hello.

"Ready to go?" He asked as he gandered around my room. "Ready" I replied a little bluntly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
156K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
2.9M 87K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
18.1K 356 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...