Midnight Visits- A Drarry Fan...

By kahousstuff

"meet me at midnight" ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮ draco malfoy is an animagus. what happens when a certain person finds this ou... More

restlessness
it's harmless
messed up
sugar's visit
make it up
dragons
rescue me
hot water
after dark
love in the air
dancing
the night before
the yule ball
by the lake
the second task
dreams
secret
first date
sneak back
risk
without you
get to you
saved
a/n

maze

142 4 0
By kahousstuff

       Harry's beloved Quidditch pitch was now an overgrown forest in the shape of an elaborate labyrinth. Once the horns sounded, the maze sealed itself, trapping the four champions inside. It was eerily silent except for the bristly footsteps of the others. Harry stood frozen in anxiety. A twig snapped nearby, causing him to run towards the nearest turn. 

     After what felt like hours, facing creatures that he'd seen, and some that were totally unfamiliar, Harry saw the bright light. Stopping to admire its glow, another form started to rustle nearby. Cedric Diggory, covered in dirt and leaves, was dragged back into an unknown path. Harry had to make his choice fast, whether to leave him and take the cup, or to rescue him and lose his victory. He ended up picking the latter, and one yell of "RELASHIO!" seemed to do the trick. "Take it," he gestured to the trophy. 

   "No, you saved me."

   "Cedric,"

   "What're you waiting for?"

   "Together!"

   Both hands clamped onto the prize, but to their surprise, a familiar feeling arose. The cup warped them into another place, and it was too late before they noticed. The cold grass graved Harry's face as he fell into the graveyard. Looking up, he saw the face of Draco Malfoy and his father. His assumptions were correct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
1.5K 71 17
(as seen on tumblr) Following the aftermath of the Wizarding War, Draco Malfoy is sent to live with muggles for a year as his punishment and navigate...
1.8M 73.5K 66
A Drarry fanfiction based upon a simple question - what if Draco had met Harry in a different way to how it happened in the books? I try to follow JK...
4.2K 211 16
Daffodils aka Narcissus flowers, signify new beginnings and rebirth. After the war, Draco decides to use his newfound freedom to his advantage. From...