𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

45.9K 1.1K 3.6K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

After a dragged out lesson of fist clenching and nail biting Professor Snape finally dismissed us all, I remained seated as Draco stood to grab my arm but before he could get the chance I was gone.

How dare he try to touch me after what he's done, he used me. Like my emotions are a game board, he's messed up and so is that fucking Parkinson bitch.

We all sat around the slytherin bench after a long day of boring lessons, all sorts of assortments placed along the table; mac'n'cheese, bread, potatoes, salad and much more. I smiled as I stacked my plate with everything I could fit.

I smirked to myself as I acknowledged Draco's absence from the dinner table, coward.

"Listen up ladies and gents! We're having another alcohol bash at mine and Draco's dorm later, I expect you ALL to be there." Kol announced as he empathised the 'all' looking at me.

"That includes you as well, love." He whispered as he lifted my chin with the pad of his finger, I rolled my eyes and nodded my head as I returned to tucking into my food.

In he walked, great. The blonde headed boy made it his mission to sit opposite me as he looked at me with sad eyes but attempted to cover it.

"Hello there, Adeline." I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turned my head to be met with a charming sight of Cedric Diggory. "Hello Diggory." I replied offering him a smirk as I flickered my vision to Draco clenching his fists, moon crescents forming in his palms with his knuckles turning white.

I will most certainly use this to my advantage.

"What do you need?" I asked him crossing my legs as my skirt rode up my thighs, i again flickered my eyesight to see Draco peering his eyes into my thighs as his lips parted in awe.

"Do I have to have a reason to spark up a conversation with you, Roberts?" He smirked as he sat on the bench with his back to Draco, leaning his elbows onto the table as he sat with parted legs.

"Why of course you don't, Diggory." I smirked as he flashed me a wink. I could feel the piercing gaze of silver depths attacking my skin.

"I should hope not." He replied as he rested a hand on my knee, I shuddered at the contact. I mean it was Cedric Diggory.

I leant closer to him as I whispered "or what?" but ensured it was loud enough for Draco to hear.

"Is that you testing me, Roberts?" He tilted his head closer to mine as his hand slithered up my thigh coming to a halt just at the hem of my skirt.

"So what if it is Diggory, what will you do?" I smirked as I tilted his chin a little with the tip of my fingers. He smirked rolling his tongue in his mouth as his eyes scanned my body slowly.

"Come to my dorm and I'll show you the dangers of messing with me Roberts." He smirked as he was so close his breath was fanning against my face.

At that moment I heard Draco slam his palms onto the table, rising his body from his seat. I offered him an unbothered glance as I practically laughed in his face.

His glare was hungry, yet angry. He wanted me in that moment, Draco Malfoy's rules of his relationships is that there must be no contact with other men unless he permits it. But I wasn't his, the point is he completely despises the thought of any other man other than him touching what's supposedly 'his' it doesn't matter how many times he told me "you're mine" that doesn't matter now, he doesn't matter now...I wish.

"You like being messed with, especially by me." I whispered into his ear as I flicked my tongue over his lobe allowing him to let out a subtle groan.

"I can't say you're wrong there Adeline." He whispered back as his breath fanned against my neck .

"Careful there Diggory, don't get to excited." I giggled as I looked down to his bulge underneath his trousers biting my lip.

"Well then Roberts, you better stop whispering in my ear unless you want me to bend you over this bench and fuck you senseless in-front of everyone in this hall." He growled into my neck.

I pecked a light kiss on his jaw as i gathered my belonging "see you later guys." I waved to the group offering them a warm smile.

"And I'll see you later, Diggory." I whispered tilting his head with the tip of my finger. "Oh I do hope so." He smirked as he gave my posture one final glance.

I walked out of the great hall making my way to the library, I had a few assignments I needed to complete ASAP. I walked in a daze down the chilly corridors,  I heard a patter of footsteps behind me that sounded all to familiar.

I halted my body to a stop not bothering to look back as my voice echoed throughout the arched halls "Hello there, Malfoy." I smirked to myself as i pivoted on my heels.

I slowly strolled up to him leaving no gap between our bodies as I used a dancing motion of my fingers on his chest, god it was immensely frustrating how I wanted to connect my lips with his and just let him control my body but at the same time I wanted to slap some sense into him. I'm not weak though, I will stand my ground. But that doesn't mean I can't tease him.

"Please, Adeline just-

"Please Adeline." I mocked as I pulled a pouty face tracing the soft pad of my finger over his sharp cheekbone. I brought my lips to his neck nibbling at his rough skin "do you remember this?" I whispered as I pecked up his neck. He nodded groaning as he placed his hands on my waist. "Do you remember how tight I felt?" He again nodded not bothered that we were in the middle of the corridor. "Mark my words Draco, no one...can ever make you cum again like I did." I whispered into his ear as I nibbled at his lobe. "You fucked with the wrong bitch." I whispered seductively as I shoved his chest allowing him to stumble back a little.

I span on my heels to walk away as I felt a cold grip tighten around the back of my neck my face colliding with the stone wall as his cold rings seeped into my skin. I giggled evilly against the wall as he didn't say anything just panted in a frenzy. "Awh what's wrong, daddy?" He released his grip at the name is called him and spun me around grabbing my throat "what the fuck did you just call me." He attempted to sound dominating but I could tell he was becoming weak at my game. "Daddy?" I whispered seductively as I smirked under his hold. He stood in shock as his knees became weak , a growing stiffening formed in between his legs. I shoved him off me as he backed off "as I said Malfoy, you fucked with the wrong fucking bitch." I observed as he grew angry, desire and frustration became evident in the blue speckles of his eyes.

I scoffed as I continued my walk to the library. I made my way to a corner table as I pulled out my books getting started on my assignments.

After a couple of hours sitting in the same seat with a lot of head rubbing and frustrating sighs I'd finished. I packed up my books placing them in my bag. I switched of the lamp providing little light as I made my way to my dorm.

I threw my bag on my bed along with my body as I collapsed into the sheets, it was exhausting going back to our old ways. Things were so much easier when we were nice to one another, now I have to withhold a cold careless demeanour when all I want to do is kiss him again, feel his touch, for him to hold me like he did when we fell asleep. But it was all a lie, it causes a pain in my heart I never knew I could feel until now.

I eventually dragged my body lazily off of my bed and got ready to head to Kol and Draco's dorm. I slipped on some baggy jeans with a tight fitted white crop top that exposed my toned stomach. I slipped on two layered necklaces and some more rings.

I flickered a final glance in the mirror, satisfied with what I saw. I strolled down the corridors sneakily as I slipped into Kol and Draco's dorm "ahhh here she is." Kol announced raising his hands in the air as he elegantly strolled over to me planting a kiss on my knuckles. "M'lady" he winked as he ushered a path for me to walk to the where everyone was standing. I rolled my eyes with a heavy smile as I lightly pushed his arm.

After around an hour of everyone standing, drinking and laughing. We all became a little tipsy and I couldn't help but notice the glances me and Draco would offer on another attempting to be subtle.

We formed into a circle on the floor as we declared a game of truth or dare, great here we go again.

"Kol I dare you to lick my shoe!" Bexley snickered as we all laughed in union, of course excluding draco. He just sat back sipping on a bottle of larger as he practically stared at me throughout the whole duration.

Kol stood as he he kneeled in front of Bexley, he stuck out his tongue as he dragged a seductive lick up the top of Bex's shoe going onto her ankle. Oh shit...hot. It wasn't the lick of her shoe that was hot it was the way his tongue moved. He flicked the tip of his tongue back into his mouth as he flashed me a grin and a wink. I rolled my eyes as I felt a growing heat in between my legs...oh come on I'm only human for Christ's sakes!

As the game went on we all became more drunk as Eve spoke up "Adeline, truth or dare?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Ooh of course dare Evelyn!" I winked at her as I laced my bottom lip with my tongue. "Well Miss Roberts, I dare you to make out with Bex!" She challenged me. Safe to say Bex is getting all the action tonight.

I heard to men gasp as they propped themselves up. Kol especially. I crawled towards Bexley as she smirked at me crawling back, i don't mind this...at all. We leant on our hands and knees as the group gained a full visual as to what was going on.

I licked her lips with the tip of my tongue as she sighed onto my lips. I edged closer and sunk my teeth into her bottom lip. We both stuck our wet tongues out as we swirled them around one another's. I tilted my head back as she nibbled at my neck smoothing it over with her tongue. I moaned up at the ceiling as she kissed back up to my swollen lips. She gently pushed hers onto mine as she demanded entrance into my mouth with her tongue, our breaths merging into one as we sat up on our knees. I tangled my fingers into her hair as she moaned into my mouth gripping my waist. She began to drag her tongue down my neck as I let out a sigh making sure to hold eye contact with Draco. Safe to say he was staring, oh he was hungry. His eyes filled with desire and lust as he panted subtly, gulping as I rolled my eyes in pleasure.

Eventually we'd pulled away from each other giggling. "Well fuck me that was hot." Kol broke the silence with a shaky breath. "Mhmm" everyone nodded as me and Bex blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.2K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
1.1M 22.8K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
157K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...