My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

••66••

15.9K 505 59
By sweet_princess120

Third person's POV

Amy was terrified to be alone , in next days...so her whole family supported her all the time , especially Sam. Both families lived together for one month , Cami also crashed sometimes to enjoy their bond.

Well , about Simon , he died but not before confessing his deeds to police .He confessed ,he planted problem in Sam's main office in vagus, the deal was hich he is working on , is also messed because of him....and that designs which were published by the another company !, That was also him, he was the one who give that designs to the rival company ...and whe. He got to knew , they are still launching the collection , then to jeopardize that event , he took that two models and drugged them so they can't go to that event.

That poor excuse of a man , has gone crazy after his only brother's death which was a drug mishap....simon was also a drug dealer, so that stopped drug trafficking to a great extent.
He himself was a addict , but he smoke alot ....that caused his lungs almost death

Then that bullet didn't help the situation much , as that lead him to lung infection ....and he died after struggling for a week on hospital bed.

****

5 months later

Amy woke up to a loud buzzer that keep on ringing by her ears , groaning inwardly she pulls herself up .
But was restricted by a strong arm around her waist . She nudged the arm of her husband who was still sleeping peacefully beside her.

He has really changed now, he has stopped waking up in the middle of the night according to Amy , to maintain his droolworthy body.

But last 5 months changed him , now he work- out in evenings .
When Amy was suffering from trauma.she gets panicked when she found herself alone in the morning .

Then Sam thought it is time to change his routine for good , in this way he'll be able to cage her in his arms and her every morning will be begin with him.

When the beast like man didn't budge instead he tighten his hold on her breath , she nudged him again , he groaned and nuzzled his face in her neck , making her loose temper.

It was Cami and Max 's wedding today....she can't sleep all day in bed or Cami will eat her head , because Jenna is making every possible plan to stop this wedding .

" Wake up Samuel knight this instance or you'll sleep on couch till the next week , I'll make sure sure of that ! " She said loud enough in a serious tone so h could hear and in the next instance he was wide awake.

Cause he knows , when her wife is angry , she can be really dangerous and never bluffs.

" Babe , what happened ?? ...why are you angry this early in the morning ?? " He cooed and comes near to kiss her on lips but she backed away covering her mouth with her hands to which he frowns and raise his brow.

" Contrary to all the novels and cliche movies , morning breath really sucks !! " She explained and streched to pick the shirt beside to bed .

" Oh really ? But I was thinking for another round , you know ! To start a good day ?? " He smirk
At her while Amy turned red due to blushing and also some because of anger.she was really tired .
First all the wedding chaos and then going in a shopping with Cami and to add cherry on the cake a video call from heavily pregnant Jenna to look over their shopping is equal to a suicidal mission.
A passionate night was great for them both but didn't help her tiredness at all.

" I am already tired from last night activities and it's my best friend's wedding today ,I don't wanna get late due to your extra curricular activities !! " She looked straight in his eyes and slipped out of the bed to get in bathroom .

As she opened the door Sam chimes from behind
" Honey wait ! Let me join You in this way we can save both water and time !! "

" Thanks for your offer ! But I think I'll pass ! " She gave him her extra sugary smile and close the door behind .

Sam grins at her wife , gets out of bed and march towards their closet to get his clothes out , which he is gonna wear on his dumb friend's wedding .

He still can't believe Max is getting married.this boy was the famous playboy of there college.
He can't remember the number of girls he has been , and never once the word marriage strikes that idiot's mind . He use to run from commitments . But Cami changed him into a better man.

***

" I am here !! " I announced as I entered the room where cami is going to get ready, Brittney and Jenna were already there.

" Oh thank god ....I was going crazy without you here, jen is again on the same track !! " She said the last part in my ear when I hug her.

I give her my ' I'll-handle-it ' look
To which she sighs

***

On the other hand Sam goes to Max ,who is going crazy thinking about is it right thing to do??

Max was pacing around in room continuously
" Just sit down ,dude ! You're giving me a headache ! " Liam muttered

" Yes, Max sit down and take a deep breath , it's not like Cami's gonna eat you alive , why are you so scared !! " Sam questioned getting seriously irritated, why does he plan to get married if he was not sure, and now he is getting cold feet .

" I am not scared , I am not scared , I am scared !! " He finally admitted

" Why are you scared? Dont you love her " Ethan asked

" I do !! "

" So what's the problem ?? " Sam asks him

" it's just , I don't know , if I can be a good life partner to her, would she be happy with me , I mean she is amazing and I don't think I am the right guy for her !! " He sunk into his chair.

"You are the best guy for her !! " I squeezed his shoulder

" Yes! You love her more than you love yourself , yet you are thinking you're not the guy for her ! You are crazy for her !! She can't find a better man than you ! " Liam smiles at him

Ethan starts " and she knows that ! That's the why she said yes ! I know her from years " and assured him

***

" Cami promise me once again that whatever happens I am not gonna miss even a second if your wedding !! " Jenna says for the empteeth time and Amy roll my eyes

" Yes !! You won't miss anything and we'll stop everything if anything happens !! " Cami yelled this time.

" come on Jenna ! You are still 3 weeks and 5 days due !! " Amy said

" So what ? I don't wanna take any chances and who knows what happens !! " She shrugged and Brittany laugh at her .

" Jenna your baby is not gonna pop out today ! So relax "says Brittany

" I don't know anything , whatever happens , you are stopping your marriage the second I feel something wrong , I don't wanna miss your wedding Because I am in labour !! " Jenna yelled

" Ok ! Okay ! Take deep breaths , or who knows we have to rush you in hospital now !! " Amy joked.

While the girls were all in hall having their nails done, and Ethan walks in followed by Sam .

And Brittany screamed
" Hey , groom cant come in here !! "With that she jumps infront of Cami so she can block
The view not carring about her nails that got ruined.

" Relax ! He isn't coming " Ethan assured and sit with Jenna and lay a kiss on her temple.

" we know the rules ! He isn't allowed to come out of the room! " Sam stated and pour juice for himself .

" Brittany ! Now you have to do your nails again ! We're already late !! What will be do now !! "  starts hyperventilating

" Relax ! It's not her wedding , so can be a little late !! You should be ready by time ! " Amy try to calm her.

" But she is bridesmaid " she argued and Amy every her eyes only to see jen and Ethan kissing.

" Someone stop them !! Because I don't wanna cancel my wedding !" Cami cried.

" Oh no Ethan !!don't you dare to continue this today, you're pushing that girl into labour!! " Brittany shouted

Where Amy averted her face and
Covered her eyes with her hands
"

Jesus !! I am still here" she shouted

" Umm - sorry! " Ethan muttered sheepishly

" Oh please Amy , it's not like you saw us having sex ! Jenna laughed

" Jenna !! " Amy and Ethan shouted at the same time feeling embarrassed and disgusted , no one's wanna know about their siblings sex life .....where as everyone laugh at them.

" What? " She asks innocently munching waffles

" She is my little sis ! " Ethan reasoned

" Exactly ! And I don't wanna  know how much horny you both are in bed !! " Amy stated while jenna rolls her eyes at the siblings.

" Oh believe me Ethan , your little sister is not little anymore and is definitely not innocent . She knows everything !she is also horny, look at her neck she got three hickeys... Now how do you think she got that !!" Jenna finishes and making Sam choke on his drink , leaving a blushing Amy.

" Jenna!! , now how I am supposed to un-hear that!! " Ethan cried.

Jenna and her pregnancy hormones

*****

The wedding ritual starts as both of them stands on alter holding each other hands.

" Aaah! " Suddenly Jenna says and her hand flows to her bulged belly .

" Oh no !! " Cami and Max says in unison

" The baby kicked ? " Ethan asks her holding her close to which sh nodes ,making everyone sigh in relief

" Stop ! "Jenna yelled

" Oh come on Jen !! The baby just kicked, you've been experiencing that from past 3 months!! ....you are still 3 weeks and 5 days due....so relax! You ain't going in labour Today!! " Amy said getting irritated, it's the 12th time since morning she has told 'em to stop cause she feels this kick is different.she is just getting paranoid.

" Yes! Jenna relax...you still have time" Brittany tried to colm her

" Cami Max just do it fast amd get over with it! Because she is hell bent on postponing this marriage ....and I can't manage to arrange a wedding for you two AGAIN ....so I suggest you two to continue in fast motion now!! " Amy says in between

They both nod to her and asks the pastor for vows
" Do you Max Weasley- " that pastor was cut off by an eager Max as he says " I do !! " Making everyone laugh

" Well ,I didn't mean that fast!' Amy added which make everyone laugh again

Atleast then he let the pastor finish his words but then again " you may ki- " yet that pastor was cut off again by an eager Max as he slam his lips on Cami's

******

13 months later

" All my designs are ready for the launch , now we just need to send these designs to get perfectly tailored .....they'll be ready in about 2 weeks ....that means we'll still be having 4 days for alterations if we want!! " Amy says excitedly , as she is gonna launch her 3rd collection and public loves her work they are waiting for it eagerly

" That's great ! But did you finished that green dress that you were talking about.... something you didn't find attractive and some changes ! " Sam asks her

"no !! How can I forget that... I Was doing that last night but then I dozed off "she frowns making Sam chuckle
" That's happening alot lately "

" Shut up ! And what do you wanna say ? That I am lazy or dumb so I forget Everything easily ??" Amy asked getting angry

" Hey no! That's not what I meant ....I was just kidding !! "

" No ! Let it be, I'll show you now , I am not any of that...I'll finish that one here !! " She sat back on the chair , not before removing her dark green coat and draping that on the back of the chair,infront of the head chair of Sam.

Without caring that she just made herself comfortable in his boss's office. As she is the one who shout everytime about personal and professional differences .

And she started her drawing

***

Next morning

Sam and Amy both were sleeping peacefully , cuddling to each other closely.

Suddenly , Amy got up and she removes Sam's arm from her waist and run into washroom.
Settling beside the toilet seat , she empty all the content from her stomach , Sam was right in his heel and follows her to washroom.

A concern was laced upon his features as he hold his hairs back.

" Am calling the doctor ! " He said with out watching the time , it was 7:05in morning

" No ! I am fine " Amy shrugged

" No you are not! " Sam insisted

He give her some water to drink , as she sat back after two minutes , another wave arise in her stomach , causing nausea and she ran to washroom

" That's it ! I am calling " and he all the dr....who rushed to them after his insistence

"
Don't worry ! I think it's just ....I have upset stomach !...you know I ate alot last night !....I don't know I was so much hungry that I ate too much ...and then when you were asleep, I finished the whole ice cream carton ! So may be ...." She trailed off

" Whatever it is , you are seeing a doctor and that's final !! "

After that , Amy make two more rounds to washroom and when Dr came she was exhausted.

The old woman check her vitals and ask her some questions, pushing Sam out of the room , when he didn't agree to go out.

Then she finally gave a test kit Amy , which she tests tiredly  and  hand that back to the smiling old lady ...who looks at that small thing like it's the most intrusting thing in the whole word.

Amy wonders why this woman is so happy , when she is on the verge of fainting.

Sam came in without any invite, and sit beside Amy holding her hand in his

" What is it doctor , is it something serious , should we go to hospital ?? " Sam asks impatiently

" Yes , I think you two needs to visit hospital ! " That old lady smiles at the couple who frowns at her smile that doesn't match to his words.

" Congratulations Mr and Mrs knight ! You're gonna have a baby ! ....she is pregnant !! " That old lady gushed making Sam and Amy shocked

" I am .... pregnant ! " Amy speaks slowly as her eyes remained wide , she wasnt able to believe that information

" I am gonna be a dad !....wow !"Sam grinned " Amy ! I am gonna be a dad !....thank you so much baby for this ....I love you so much , you are the best thing that had ever happened to me "

Saying this he kissed her wife softly who regains her sences and kiss him back

________❤️_______

Please vote and comment , I'll update the epilogue soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.6K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
321K 8.3K 21
Jenna Andara Cliff has a perfect life. Boyfriend, friends, money, smart, pretty, everyone like her. But everything change when her parents forced her...
382K 7.3K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
207K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...