The King Emperor's Belonging...

By lazyshrimp11

◇ It is a AkaKuro Story ◇ 《 Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya》 It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Wh... More

Hope You Enjoy Reading!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 { Final Chapter }
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Chapter 10

1.4K 55 11
By lazyshrimp11

---No One's Pov--

They arrived at the Castle, Kuroko admit, that it's so pretty. Midorima opened the door in the carriage and Akashi was the one who got out first and After Kuroko. They got out and Kuroko was quite nervous because it was his first time but he suddenly felt an arm around his shoulder and he looked at Akashi "Don't worry, I'm Here" Akashi smiled.

Kuroko nodded and they both go in and Every people looked up and it was the Emperor, Kuroko notice it....Akashi's face turns to poker face and coldness in his eye's. Akashi didn't smile. Kuroko was confused why he didn't. He should be happy that he get invited and that the bluenette felt some people's gaze on him and starts to whisper some things that Kuroko felt so uncomfortable.."Tetsuya?" Akashi whisper but Akashi was quite stunned of what Kuroko's look...

Is fear...

And felt uncomfortable...that Kuroko was holding Akashi's arm, quite tightly.

When Akashi's eye's flickered in Gold and Crimson that glows, that he gaze them All and they all gulped in fear, even the Old King and Old  Queen felt is as well..

The aura of a Emperor is showing that they all starts to sweat in bullet's that they All Bowed on their knees to him and to Kuroko. The bluenette's eye's widened of what Akashi did. Akashi and Kuroko both go down and Akashi spoke.."Enjoy, Tetsuya, Call me if you need anything." Akashi commanded and Kuroko just nodded in reply.

Akashi walk and the princess's and the prince's start's to make a path for the Emperor. As the Emperor just sat at the middle of the Throne, between the Old King and Queen. "It seem's it is very delighted being invited here" Akashi spoke coldly as Ice as ever that they both shiver down the spine that the Mighty Emperor is just at the back of them and the Queen reply..in a little shutter.."Y-Yes, Indeed it is". Akashi just had a gaze to the bluenette who was quite peaceful.

The music quite start a little and they had a ball dance slowly and the King stand up "Your Highness, Can My Daughter, Dance with you?" The King kneeled and bowed to the Emperor of all King's that the people we're quite excited.

"Hm.. A Dance, Then..Let her In"the King stunned that he saw his daughter through the door and the old King commanded "Let the my daughter in"

The beautiful princess, she has a long brown curly hair and some green eye's. She has a red lipstick on her rosy lip's, the Boy's can't look away at her beauty but as for Akashi...

Who was still in poker face and uninterested at her. Akashi admit she is a beautiful one but..

There's only one Empress that he want to get and claimed by him.

And if he dance with her, Kuroko might got mad or something that Akashi think first..if Kuroko got jealous then Akashi knows that Kuroko like's the Emperor, but not quite like, because Akashi don't like to dance with this woman infront of him. "Such a lovely Daughter you Have" the Emperor spoke coldly and the princess gulped a bit..she don't know how to move, but yet, when she looked at the Emperor, her eye's widened of how Handsome and perfect he was and how rich Kingdom he got. She can even see that he was so young.

Kuroko looked at the Princess of how Beautiful she was and he hummed..He can't look away, but someone talk to Kuroko. To have a small talk.

Back to Akashi who stand up and goes down that the old King was happy if his daughter marry this Emperor, even the Old queen. "Shall we?" Akashi offer's a hand and she take's it. Her heart pound and she blush of how handsome the Emperor his Dancing most of that..He was a King. She smiled happily if she became a Queen of this King but..when she looked at him again, her eye's widened that his Eye's is piercing to her so coldly with golden and crimson, she gulped a bit.

The music start's and they start to dance slowly, that Akashi's other hand is in her waist while holding her other hand. She was surprised, that he was not like other prince's out there. They dance softly and swiftly that she make a happy smile and so lucky that she dance with the King. 'I hope I can be his Empress..How Lucky I am if I'd be his Empress. Thank You Father.' She thought and smiled, it was planned by her father.

When Akashi is dancing he saw the bluenette...

Talking to a girl..

"Your skin is really white and you have such a beautiful sky blue hair" she spoke and giggle and Kuroko just reply her "Thank you for the compliment". Akashi can see of how the girl giggled at Kuroko. Akashi can see that Kuroko is replying back that the girl touch Kuroko's cheek and Kuroko was quite stunned, but she removed it.

Akashi saw it that his eye's flickered in Crimson and Gold and the princess his dancing with..Shivers down the spine. She can't speak by the Emperor's aura, that his mood change. Akashi didn't like it...

He didn't like when someone is touching the bluenette liked that..

When the music change, everybody goes in, as they dance happily and the Emperor was getting slight out of the mood that he saw Kuroko was dancing as well to the girl earlier. The girl seemed happy of how funny and warm Kuroko is, that his quite clumsy but she twist that she whisper "Follow my lead" She giggled and Kuroko just nodded and continue the dance.

Akashi hummed coldly and the Emperor let go of the princess that someone grab the Princess and dance to someone else, she was shock of the King sudden reaction that he left and the Old king spoke.."Y-your Highness why did you--" the King was cut off by Akashi's aura that his not in the mood and the queen start's sweating in fear. Akashi just watch that they all dance and he looked at Kuroko and the girl that she was enjoying. The Emperor didn't like of what he see.

Akashi hummed and it was gonna be Midnight. It was quite tiring for him and for Kuroko and the girl stop dancing and His eye's flickered again in Crimson and Gold.

---

While on the other hand, Kuroko felt Akashi's gaze on him that he is quite mad or upset? Kuroko looked back to Akashi and smiled that he wave and that make Akashi calmed a bit. But the girl suddenly talk to Kuroko again and Akashi's calmness fade away. The girl start to felt a stabbing gaze in her, that she sweat in fear like she don't want to turn around..she didn't dare to turn around and look who was looking at her gaze.

She want's to ignored it but she couldn't, since the gaze was so strong that fear taken in her body and she spoke shakily.."I-I think I-I'll need t-to excused m-myself" she spoke shutterly and the bluenette tilt his head and nodded.

Kuroko don't know what's going on with her.
He sigh and don't know where to go. That Kuroko saw food and he just ate a little.

---

"I think I'll need to go now, It is quite midnight. " the King stunned and he was gonna spoke and The King gulped if he try to stop the Emperor that he saw his eye's fully dark crimson and golden Eye's.

Akashi left and people make a path, as Akashi called Kuroko "Tetsuya, we should go" Kuroko was stunned of how cold he is and he bow's at the girl and the bluenette follow's Akashi. "Your Highness?" Aomine asked. "Let's Go, I'm just wasting my time here" he commanded and the Aomine looked at the other's and they nodded and reply "Yes, Your Highness"

Aomine open the door in the carriage and they both go in and Kuroko was confused that why is Akashi so cold today. The door is closed by Aomine and the Miracle Knight's stunned at Akashi's deadly aura and they gulped and start's to move. "Akashi Kun??" Kuroko called that Akashi saw that Kuroko has no fear on him and he saw that the bluenette was..worried for him.

"I'm sorry for my sudden action's, did I scare you?" He asked with a smile and Kuroko shake his head. "You're mood just change, what happened?" Kuroko asked worriedly and Akashi smile and asked Kuroko back "Are you worried for me?" Akashi who smirk and Kuroko spoke back.."Of course I am, I am your friend after all, what Kind of friend am I if I'm not gonna be worried at you?" Kuroko facepalm and Akashi was stunned by his word's.

"It seems..I can't handle it.." Akashi whisper to himself and that he grab Kuroko and drag him to sat beside him that he caresses his cheek softly and Kuroko's eye's widened.."Your so pure..Tetsuya..

I can't handle it anymore..." As Akashi leaned so closed and Kuroko's eye's widened more and surprise, that Akashi is holding his chin.."Let me...

Have a little..." Akashi who leaned more and whisper.. that he added.."Taste.."

That the Emperor...Kissed the bluenette directly to the bluenette's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.2K 23
=Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya= It started when the King, in his Kingdom, was choosing a Maiden. He was no ordinary King, he hold the Demon Clan...
142K 4.6K 28
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya found himself being saved by a mysteriou...
60.6K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...
71.4K 1.8K 39
Hey there!! This is my first story... its about akashi and my OC with a cat ears and tail. I don't own KnB and the other stuffs. it belongs to the ri...