I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligi...

By MissterWrite

"She's a psycho and she leads me to insanity" - Duke Galdonez Imperial In the world of the Elite society were... More

ATTENTION
The Eligible Bachelors Series
I MARRIED A PSYCHO
PROLOGUE - PSYCHO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 15

241 12 9
By MissterWrite

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

God damn this fucking old punk! His puke was all over my face and it smells disgustingly awful.

"Urrrgh! Letche ka!" I cursed angrily and then run to the bathroom to clean myself. Binalikan ko ang hinayupak na matandang 'yon at inasikaso ko siya.

"Hoy! Bumangon ka na nga d'yan! Lintik ka talagang matanda ka!" I pulled him up to wake him.

"Hey! Wake up, you moron! Come on! Fix yourself! There's no way you're gonna make me change your clothes!"

Bwisit! Hindi pa rin siya gumigising. Sa loob ng tatlongpung minuto ay nabigo ako. Para siyang isang tulog na mantika at ang hirap niyang gisingin.

"Oh, my wife is here." He said woozily, wrapping his arms around me and fasten them tightly. Nanigas ako at hindi agad nakapagsalita.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I said, but my mind was saying the other. I don't wanna let go.

Eventually, I give up and letting him just hug me. "Duke, I'm sorry for what I did a while ago. I'm sorry for being immature. I'm sorry." I mumbled and buried my face on his neck even more.

After a few moments, I pulled away. "Come on, magbihis ka na." I went off the bed and go to his closet to get his nightclothes and took a dump towel to cleanse his face and also to sober him up. I went back to him and attended him like a freaking devoted wife. God damn it!

It got me no choice but to remove his shirt by myself. "Goodness gracious!" My eyes were welcome by his glorious naked top. This was the first time in my entire holy existence to see a topless man, this close.

My pervert eyes couldn't control it and it felt like it has its own brain, controlling over me. My vision flourished in ecstasy as it scans all over his naked top as if they were trying to memories every part of it. He has fine build muscles, it wasn't that big but it was perfect for his chiseled chest, abs, broad shoulders, and arms. Excellent! I swallowed the lump that was forming on my throat and using the back of my hand, I wipe the beads of sweat that was forming on my forehead. I felt a sudden rise of heat inside the room even the air condition of the room was high enough.

"Shit!" I curse out, frustratedly.

"Snap out of it, Vlance!" I've never been this attracted to anyone before. I've seen men topless but not as close as this.

"Argh!" I was knock out of a sudden when he sat up and his head bump on my nose. It was freaking painful.

"Fuck!" My nose bleeds.

"Vianca!" My forehead wrinkled quizzically when he called Vianca.

"Why couldn't it be me? I love you!" he added, crying. He's gone totally wasted.

"Viancaaaaaa!"

My jaw clenches together with my fist and then, it automatically landed on his face making him drop, back to sleep again.

"Tarantado ka pala eh! You're my brother's best friend, pero gusto mong taluhin ang girlfriend niya! Gago!" I could feel my blood was literally boiling from too much anger.

Out of a sudden, a great idea came up on my mind like a light bulb switches on in my head. I grinned devilishly.

---

JADEN

"Bombs and Barrels. You comin?"

I was talking with Russel on my phone. He was asking me if I wanna hang out with the gang tonight. Bombs and Barrels was one of the famous luxurious nightclubs with lavish upscale ambiance and a wide range of dance and music. International DJs often stop by on weekends, and a famed club set around a grandiose swimming pool. This was the paradise for younger generations, teenagers, and college students like us. This was also known as the frat boys pub.

"Yup, on my way," I responded.

"Cool!" he said and then we dropped the call.

I was on my way driving when my phone rang again. My brows furrowed when I saw my brother's name pops on the screen. He rarely calls me because he's a very busy person, especially at this hour.

"Dude," I answered.

"Ey! Your brother ordered something online. He accidentally inputs your address instead of our place, so he told me to tell you to bring the item to our place now. The item was now on its way. He told me you should pick the item and bring it here the fastest possible.

Fuck this! It was the Evil psycho! "Excuse me?" I pressed in displease.

"Dalian mo. 'wag ka nang mag-inarte d'yan. He needs the item immediately."

"Shut up, you freaking psycho bitch! Where's my brother? Give that fucking phone to him and let him speak with me!"

"Okay," she said.

"Hoy! Duke! Kausapin mo daw kapatid mo! Seems like he doesn't like to do what you told him to do!" I almost drop my phone from her loud shout over the line. She seems like calling for Duke somewhere from the distance. My eardrums almost ruptured from her loud yell. I heard her footsteps and then she knocks unstoppable.

"Hey! What are you doing? Where is my brother?"

"He's taking a bath. Hold on for a sec, I'll just get the keys to open the bathroom door. He couldn't hear me."

"Wait! What?! Are you out of your mind?"

"Come on, monkey donkey, he's my husband, and that's just normal for married couples."

"Jeez! Stop it, you freak! Hang in there! I'm on my way now. You don't need to barge in that freaking bathroom. I'm not going to talk with him anymore. Just fucking wait for me!" I exclaimed in panic.

That psycho is killing me! Who's in the right state of mind to barge in to someone who was taking a bath? I couldn't even take to have a conversation with my brother in the bath. Jeez! That's terribly disgusting.

I returned to my pad and there I found a man who was already waiting for me in front of my door, pressing the doorbell, multiple times.

"Lust to love, at your service, Sir!" The delivery boy greeted me.

Oh great! I just shook my head in disbelief. What the fuck is happening here? My brother ordered a sex toy and he fucking address that stupid item on my place? Fuck!

"Sir, you ordered Dildo lust to love for only 500 pesos at our shop. We serve you the most lasting lust to love items and we deliver within just minutes to meet your needs. We at lust to love—"

"Shut the fuck up, you moron!" I grab him on his collar and my fist almost hit him but I restrained myself.

I was humiliated in front of all my neighbors who were passing by the hallway. He recited their company tagline like a chant that even echoed throughout the hallway.

"Sir, 'wag po. Maawa po kayo sa akin. Ginagawa ko lang ang trabaho ko ng maayos, Sir. Si-Sinunod ko lng po 'yung inutos niyo na detalye na nakalakip sa transmittal form ng order niyo. Ayan po, Sir. Nakalagay po dito na gusto niyo pong bigkasin ko ng malakas ang tagline ng kumpanya namin pagdating ko." The delivery boy showed me his tablet and I saw the details of the transmittal form. It was indicated there the buyer requested to recite the company's tagline.

Daughter of a bitch! That psycho bitch made a fool out of me. She tricked me again. My fist clench firmly.

"Umalis ka na sa harap ko!" I took the God damn item and went back to my car.

The moment I reached Duke's place, I marched out of my car and knocks hard multiple times at the front door. I could almost smash the door from too much anger.

"Ey!" the spycho monster menacingly greeted with her boyish vibes. She was restraining herself not to laugh.

I threw the item to her, hard enough to stamp it on her face. "If you have nothing to do with your life, go fuck yourself and stop bothering me!" I bawled.

"Easy, boy, relax ka lang."

"Relax? You're telling me to relax after humiliating me in front of my God damn neighbors?!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and then massage my temple. I sighed losing my patience.

She could no longer take it until eventually, she cackled loud like a crazy hyena. "Stop laughing! Just go and fuck that dildo! Palibhasa, hindi ka kaakit-akit para ikama ng kapatid ko!"

"Woooah! He's terribly angry," she said pissing me off even more.

I'm done. I quit. I'm just going to waste my time with this psycho. I turned my back at her and walked out, going back to my car and left. Urrrgh! God damn it!

---

VLANCE

I can't stop laughing. I made out a fool of Jaden again. He's a fucking idiot. He never learned.

"Hmmph! It's payback, you old grumpy man!" I run back to Duke's room, excited to execute my backfire.

"Ito ang nararapat sa mga taong traydor! How could you do that to your best friend? Vianca pala, huh! Eto ang sa 'yo! Sige lang... Vianca pa more!" Nangigigil talaga ako sa hinayupak na 'to.

I took the dildo and spread the industrial glue on it. I will stick this dildo on his forehead so that when he wakes up, he'll get humiliated by everyone. He'll go to his office and his employees will see this dildo, dangling on his forehead. I was about to stamp it on him but out of a sudden, he moves again.

Holy smokes!

He grabs me at the back of my neck and then he pressed his lips on mine. Mother of Christ!

I don't know why but I don't wanna stop him. His lips moved with his tongue, trying to invade the inside of my mouth, and it was fucking tasted good! It was driving mi crazy.

I parted my lips to give him access and there, his tongue finally conquered me. "Hmmnn!" I moan, feeling every sensation of his kisses.

His hands cupped my cheeks pressing our kisses even deeper. I was starting to get intoxicated. He was my first kiss, the only man who kissed me and only God knows, how I was rejoicing in delight as I savor his exquisite mouth. My first kiss wasn't bad at all even it didn't come from the person I was dreaming for.

His hand trailed to my shirt, sliding its way in. He slips his fingers inside my brassiere and finally getting his access with my bossom. His fingers played with it and I hate myself for willingly giving him the authority to taint my purity. God damn it! What the hell is happening with me? I was supposed to get disgusted but I was acting the other way. I was loving it.

"Bad girl! This is what I should do to bad girls like you. You're such a bad girl, Vlance!"

"Du-Duuuke, hmmnn!" I whimpered.

I totally lost my sanity and give in. I decided not to proceed with the prank, but I accidentally lost hold with the dildo which I was supposed to stick on his forehead when he suddenly wraps his arms around me making the dildo stick on his chest.

"Hey! Let go of me, Duke!" I tried to push him but he was so strong. I couldn't even hardly breathe.

"Let go of meeee! Or that fucking dildo will stick firmly on your chest!" He didn't listen and continued kissing me.

---

DUKE

My drunkenness had subsided a little. I felt Vlance was on top of me and she has no idea how much pressure she was putting on me as she was sitting on top of me and she was unconsciously rubbing her butt against my crotch.

God damn it! I was trying my best to restrain myself but she was he was making it hard for me. I could no longer control myself and grab her. She's my wife and I have the right to fuck her.

I held her and locked her in my arms and then, I kissed her deep, trying my way in to her mouth. She parted her lips and she welcomes my tongue to invade her.

"Hmmmmn, Duke," she let out a low and gentle feeble and that ignited my desire, burning like hell.

Fuck this! I'm really going to fuck her to death and there's no backing up. I slid my hand inside her shirt and flip her brassier to get access inside her tits. I cupped her mounds and play her nipples with my fingers.

"Duke, hmmnn!"

My lustful needs were now in rush so I snatched the placket front of her flannel shirt, making the buttons scatter. I attack her bosom like a hungry lion. Goodness! I had been restraining myself for months to taste her but now, there's no more patience left in me.

I softly bit and nibbled her nipples while one of my hand traveled down to her curves, until it slips inside her trousers, reaching her gracious womanhood. My hand felt the small of her curls and my fingers found her wet clit and I started to stroke my middle fingers on her gently.

"Hmmmnn!" she moaned.

She, later on, spreads her legs willingly and obediently. Right now, she wasn't the stubborn psychopath whom I know. She was very submissive and cooperative. I, myself could hardly believe that she surrender everything to me giving the full authority to take over her inestimable body.

I took off her garments leaving not a single cloth in it. My eyes spark in awe as I scanned every curve and spot of her body. Her perky tits look and taste like a fresh cherry and it was erecting cheerfully. Her glass skin was perfectly smooth and flawless. My sight when down to her delicate vulva, but she quickly covered it with her hands the moment she felt shy. Her cheeks turned red.

"Duke, it's my first time doing this."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," I answered with too much lust in my voice. I badly wanted to get laid tonight.

"Put away your hands and spread your legs, Vlance." I saw hesitations in her eyes but she did it anyway. She took off her hands and spread her thighs.

"Wooah," I howled in too much admiration. Her womanhood was a masterpiece.

"Duke." She was panicking.

"Hush, Vlance, it's okay. You'll get used to it soon. I promise you, I won't disappoint you. Just trust me." She nodded.

"Please be gentle, Duke." I smiled in response.

I let my tongue nuzzled against her moist slit and slurp her sap. She grinds her hips, meeting every stroke of my tongue.

"Duuuke! W-What's haaa-happening? W-why does it felt good? Aaagh!" she said, whimpering in between her gasp.

I pulled my mouth after slurping the last drop of her juice. "That is what we cold— orgasm, Vlance. I bet you never had one." She nodded.

"Was I only the one who made you come?" I asked.

"It's only you, Duke. You're my first to my everything—" I didn't let her finish her words.

"Aaagh, Duke." She groans when I rub my fingers in between her folds.

"Now, that's a good girl. My good girl. It takes only a bang to tame you, huh?"

"Du-Duuuke!" She keeps on screaming my name and it was driving me even more.

"Yeah, that's right, keep on screaming my name. You're loving it, don't you?"

The strokes of my fingers get faster and faster. Her lips parted as the heat was burning her system. I could sense her second orgasm was building up again. Her fluid was pouring out once more. She was soaking wet and I wanna suck her again, so I did. My mouth delightfully enjoyed sucking her sweet sap.

"You smell good." The scent of her pussy smells natural but it was intoxicating me.

"Duuuuuuke, I-I Think I-I'm going to explode... Aaaaargh!" Before she could even finish her word, she already exploded. Her chest continuously heaved after consuming too much pleaser. She was breathless and sweaty but satisfied.

I excitedly took off my clothes and my member bolted up alive, in too much urgency. I slid the tip of my cock, rubbing up and down in between her slit. She's wet again.

"Du-Duke, wait a minute!" She stops me the moment she felt the head of my penis about to enter her opening.

"What?"

"Tha-that's too big. Are you going to put them in me? Wouldn't that be painfu— Arrhg!"

I moved carefully stroking in. The tip had already got inside her. "Just trust me."

"Hmmnn!" She grimaced in pain when I felt her being torn. I felt her hymen ripped.

"Duke, it's painful!"

I paused for a second giving her time to adjust, and then slowly, I slid, struggling to penetrate her. She was so damn tight and I could barely move.

"Aaaarggh, Duke!" she groans in both pleasure and pain.

I tried to thrust inside her, gently and there, I felt a hot smear of her blood. That blood gives me a sense of victory like it welcomed me as the first to conquer her. I am the one who deflorated her. I am her first.

"Hmmmnf, Duke, I think I had already adjusted. Please make it a little faster, but please make it gentle as well."

I obediently did what she asked me to do. "Hhmnn!" she moaned. This time she was moaning in pure pleasure.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked. She shook her head letting me know it was no longer painful.

From slow to gentle, my thrust speeds up more. The room was now filled with the loud echo of our lustful moans and feebles.

"Vlance, I'm— I'm about to cum." I warn her the moment I felt the heat was building up on me, as a result of my approaching climax. Within a few more hard strokes, I burst my seeds inside her. I don't want to waste my semen. I want to feel the sensation of exploding inside her.

I was breathless, collapsing my tired body on her and I cuddled her. "Vlance, I think we need to talk tomorrow," I told her, running out of breath. We both marathon as we inhale some air until eventually, we fell into a deep sleep.

---

"Goodmorning, Duke! It's time to wake up."

I almost jump out of my bed when I heard Ding was waking me up. This was the first time Ding has to wake me up. I usually wake up first before Ding could even wake me.

In just a flash of a second, I remembered everything that happened last night. I got drunk to the point I bacame so damn wasted. I remembered Vlad has to drive me back home from too much drunkenness. I have drawn myself from too much alcohol last night because of that spycho bitch. I have been really stressed this past few months after our wedding because I was so scared of what worst might come every passing day with her. She always brings trouble and it was killing me. So, when Vlad invited me to hang out with him, I took the chance to release all my stress by drawing to alcohol.

I immediately look for Vlance beside me the moment I remembered something. Does it really happen? I wanted to confirm if it really happened, but thank God, she wasn't beside me. It was all just a dream. I sighed in relief when I realized it was all just a bad dream. That was one awful nightmare! Disgusting.

I swallowed the lump that was stocking in my throat when I remember every detail of that nightmare. I felt goosebumps when that bad dreams flashes back to me like it was all surreal.

"Fuck!" I tap my crotch to stop it from arousing when I felt a sudden heat was building up on me the moment I remembered it. Shit!

I rise up to get myself ready for work when suddenly, I felt something bit heavy was dangling on my chest so I bent my head down to check what it is.

"What the fuck?!" I was like a volcano that was about to explode when I saw a God damn penis that was sticking on my chest, and I knew who did this.

"Vlaaaaaaaaaaaaance!" And explode, I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 54.4K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
105K 1.4K 16
🌵 Dominice Travis Lucas, unexpectedly accepted as P.A ( PERSONAL ASSISTANT ) of Mrs. Horman. She's not familiar to her new Boss, pero mahalaga sa k...
127K 4.6K 56
WARNING: SPG | R18+ ■UNEDITED■ People always see her as a war freak because of her so-called "BITCHY ATTITUDE" But her Close Friends know who's the r...
74.3K 2.8K 36
Kenya Guieco, a high school teacher and Prime Agent of the Guieco Clan, faces a heartbreak when her long-term partner ends their relationship. Howev...