โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– [ ๐”ธ ๐•‚โ„•๐• ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••...

Oleh _sunquids_

[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED] "๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

CONCERNING THE BOOK
Selected >[Prologue]
Chapter 1: The Boy And The Demon
Chapter 2: Final Selection
Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 4: A Difficult Boar-Head
Chapter 5: The Spiders
Chapter 6: Never Fear, The Pillars Are Here!
Chapter 7: The Pillars
Chapter 8: Let's Get Kicking!
Chapter 9: Mitsuri And Le Snek
Chapter 10: My Father Loved The Stars
[๐Ÿ”“โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•๐• ๐•”๐•œ๐•–๐••๐Ÿ”“] ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•
[๐Ÿ•Š แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด๊œฐษชสŸแด‡ ๐Ÿ•Š]
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Gifts And Promises
Chapter 13: Train Goes WOOSHHHH-
Chapter 14: Divide and Conquer
[Extras #1: Onigiri]
Chapter 15: Curious
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Welcoming back friends
[I N T E R M I S S I O N # 1]
[ EXTRAS #2: DANGO]
[ENDED] POLL
Chapter 19: Day Off
Chapter 20: HUH
Chapter 21: Hurting and bonding
Chapter 21.5: Thoughts
Chapter 22: Reunions And Flowers
An Important Decision For Future Chapters
Chapter 23: Disaster Always Find A Way
[EXTRAS #3: SAKURA ZEN]
PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT
Chapter 24: Come live with us in the palace
I'm so sorry
Chapter ???: GAME OVER

Chapter 18: Investigation

9.9K 479 784
Oleh _sunquids_

Your eyes fluttered open, your body still paralyzed by sleep. The bland ceiling greeted you along from gentle snoring from beside you. Your head turned, looking at Rui sleeping peacefully beside you. You sigh, slowly getting up from the bed.

"I should.. probably let him sleep for a while..." You heard the familiar coos of Hagakure and stretched.

"Welp..."

You stood up and grabbed your basin.

"Time for work."

===

You slid your fingers against the smooth steel, staring at the unconscious redhead. It's been four days and he hasn't woken up yet to your dismay. Zenitsu was already up and currently doing rehabilitation training with Aoi and Inosuke was-

"Excuse.. me.."

You whip your hand around to find Kanao, making you smile. You wave at her and she nods before looking down at Tanjiro. She wasn't wearing her cape but the pin you gave her was safely situation on her collar.

She didn't say anything and just started at Tanjiro as if waiting for him to spring up, "You must care about him, right Kanao?" You spoke out, breaking up the silence. She raised her head and looked at you with wide eyes.

"He's..." She muttered, looking back down. "My best friend.."

You chuckle and pat her head to which she didn't react to.

"Well then, why don't we take turns taking care of him? He's special to me too." She raised her hand and you could see the tiniest hint of a smile. You were about to talk more before you were interrupted.

"Y/N, Y/N! You are to go south-west! South, south west! Meet the Mist Pillar there! Further details will be explained once you're united! Now! Now! Coo!"

You sigh, fixing your hair. "Well then Kanao, today it's you first. Take care of them for me alright?" She nodded and you dashed to the guest room you were staying in.

You shook Rui, telling him to get up. "What's the matter?" You grabbed a large haori and draped it over him, leading him out.

"I have an urgent mission, you have to tag along. I don't have a box like Tanjiro so this will have to do for now, alright?"

When you stepped into the spotlight, Rui clung to you, pulling the hood of the haori over his face. The socks he got from Aoi were sure to protect his face so you didn't worry. Rui put on his muzzle and you were both on your way to the location.

>>>

"Y/N! And.. someone else.."

Muichiro grumbled, looking at Rui like he did a crime right in front of him. You sweat dropped and clapped your hands.

Hagakure perched on your shoulder and nodded, "Muichiro and Y/N are here to investigate coo! There have been sightings of Twelve Kizuki meeting up here coo! Oyakata-sama wants you to find any Intel available and report back to headquarters, that's all coo!" She flew off and faded into the background.

You looked back at them and they seemed to have a staring contest. You waved a hand and they snapped out of it. You pointed at the abandoned storehouse where the supposed demons were.

"Alright, Rui, you'll have to stay here. Me and Muichiro will go in and investigate. If anything happens, alert Hagakure immediately, alright?" You instructed. Muichiro looked at Rui with a slight smirk.

Rui huffed, crouching, "Alright.." You pat his head and Muichiro pulled you to the storehouse. You felt an itch on your arm but paid no mind to it.

===

You and Muichiro walked through the storehouse, surprisingly containing a few rooms and loads of old junk.

"Y/N... why do you like that demon so much?" The mist pillar asked, his voice blunt as he looked through a pile of paper, wood and some toys. You picked up a dirtied piece of cloth from the ground, stained in blood.

"He's... unique, he's trying to change, why should I despise him?" You asked, finding more bloodied cloth. You didn't notice you were straying farther away from him until you heard whispering from one of the doors.

The voices were inaudible for you so you tried your Soul Seeking instead. You were only able to sense two souls faintly until you were pushed down. Your eyes widen and you realized Muichiro was on top of you.

Before you could ask questions, Muichiro dragged you to a pile of broken baskets. He clasped a hand over your hands as he peeked over the baskets.

"There was a sound there, Akaza-san, why don't we get out of here? We can talk at my pl-"

"No, there's too much risk, besides, I still need to discuss this with you Douma." A rough voice snapped at the friendlier one, you couldn't see them but one of them sounded familiar.

Muichiro sighed, taking his hand off you. "The pile over there was falling, a second late and we would've been found out." Muichiro whispered, looking at you.

The baskets in front of you were whisked away and the two of you were alarmed. There stood two tall demons, the redhead with blue markings from the train and another unfamiliar one with rainbow eyes.

Muichiro clenched his teeth and dodged an incoming attack from Douma, you appeared behind them and placed your hand on your nichirin blade.

"Oh my, we've been found out Akaza! This feels scandalous!" Gay eyes exclaimed while Akaza groaned.

He looked at you and smiled, raising his hand towards you. "Are you here to reconsider your choice?" You glared at him and he frowned, placing his hand down.

"Shame, you chose death then."

Muichiro grabbed your hand and you both ran to the exit. Douma was about to go after you but Akaza stopped him.

"We can't, it's daylight and they might have reinforcements." Douma whined, smacking his fan onto his leg. You grabbed onto the door frame and yelled at them.

"HEY!"

They both looked up at you and you pointed at Akaza, the glare on your face more intense than before.

"I will never, NEVER consider fighting for something that lacks honour. But I sense something in you, a longing. And that," You turned your back to him, glancing at him for one last time.

"Will be my advantage to destroying you."

After you left, Akaza started at the doorway in disbelief. Slight heat reached his cheeks from anger? Embarrassment? He wasn't sure. He just knew..

He had to see you again.

===

Both you and Muichiro ran to where Rui was supposed to be and sure enough, he was there. The itch you had earlier was relieved and you grabbed Rui's hand.

"Rui, we're leaving, hold tight." You tell him, he clung onto your shoulders while you hoisted him out. Muichiro grabbed your hand too and you both were able to escape.

Once you reached a safe place, you rested a bit. You asked for some paper and a pen from a local villager and wrote a report for Hagakure to send over to Oyakata-sama.

You decided it would be best if you, Muichiro and Rui rested here for the night and then travel to your estate since it was nearby.

You settled in a room and had three futons ready. You sat down at the dinner table as Muichiro ate. Rui slept early to replenish some energy so it was just you two. Not that Rui needed to eat anyway.

You were enjoying your food until Muichiro tugged on your sleeve. You turn to him, "Muichiro, what is it?" You asked.

He held some tempura in front of you and waited. You chuckle, opening your mouth, letting him feed you. He continued feeding you and eventually you were ready for bed.

Just as you laid in your futon, a pair of hands made their way beside you. You look up at Muichiro and his face was tinted red. He looked down at your surprised face and laid beside you.

"Kanroji said.. that sleeping together strengthens bonds..." He muttered, wrapping his arms around you. "I want us to have a special bond.."

You smile warmly and wrapped an arm around him as well. The warmth enveloped both your bodies and soon you were both asleep.

...

Goodnight Y/N, Muichiro, Rui..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.1K 1.4K 57
โš ๏ธŽ๐”ธ๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€๐•†โ„• - ๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž ๐”น๐•Œโ„โ„•โš ๏ธŽ "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ."...
6.3K 321 21
โ๐’๐“๐…๐” ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒโž โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘?!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, [๏ฟฝ...
20.8K 786 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
1.2M 23.7K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...