๐ŸŒˆ13. A Bedtime Story 2(COMPL...

By weiyingislove

"Every day means every day." It still echoed in my ears when he promised we will do it daily. But that promis... More

Chapter 1 - ๐Ÿ”žReading is a Pleasure
Chapter 2 - Confused Lan Wanji
Chapter 3 - Seduce my husband.
Chapter 4 - Mission Failed but Sweet
Chapter 5 - ๐Ÿ”žI care for you
Chapter 7 - Fruit of Love
Chapter 8 - ๐Ÿ”žThe Past
Chapter 9 - ๐Ÿ”žEveryday means Everyday

Chapter 6 - The Impostors

3K 351 24
By weiyingislove

This is my last update for this week to this story. TGIF...

It's been two months now since Lan Zhan unlove Wei Ying because of the potion and Wei Ying's life and daily routine changed too. Despite their situation, Lan Zhan managed to assist Wei Ying, especially during his morning sickness. Lan Zhan has been always late to the assembly time or he is just chasing the students to the site.

It's been hard for Lan Qiren to witness his nephew suffering from unloving his husband. Lan Xichen is trying to figure out how will Lan Zhan remember his love even the wicked ghost gave them a clue already. Day and night, they are sealing the Jinshi making sure there is no ghost eating soul is roaming around. Summoning the souls to disappear or if the soul is stubborn, they will trap them and keep it in the Dungeon of Wicked Souls.

Su She is the only person who can manage to get in and out of the dungeon. He has the wad of keys. Each cage has it's unique locks.

Lan Qiren asked Su She to bring back the wicked soul that mixed the unlove potion. Su She takes it out after a minute and brought it to the interrogation hall.

The wicked soul had the same answer. To protect the fruit of love is the only way to bring back the person's love to his loved one if they fell in love naturally.

Lan Qiren took a deep breath and asked the cultivators to make sure the Jinshi and Cloud Recess has no wicked soil roaming around.

Wei Ying is feeling bored, it is already three in the afternoon, and he is excited to see his husband again anytime soon. He decided to go to the garden to feed the rabbits.

He sits under the tree. He then picks his favorite one and places it on his lap while leaning his back on the tree.  He keeps caressing the rabbit while feeding it. Wei Ying feels dizzy when another rabbit hopped on his leg and keep snuggling on his tummy. And at the moment he blinks his eyes, his favorite rabbit bitten his finger.

“Ouch!” Wei Ying cried and saw the blood starts to drip. He quickly put down the rabbit that he was feeding and tried to push the rabbit that keeps on sniffing his stomach but doesn't want to hop down.

Wei Ying is getting weaker while the blood is dripping from his finger.

“Wei Ying!” Lan Zhan calls him out and runs to him. He quickly unsheathed his bichen and before the rabbit can escape, Lan Zhan slashed the one that bites Wei Ying.

Wei Ying dizziness suddenly disappeared and the blood stops from dripping.

“Lan Zhan, why did you kill my favorite  g

“Lan Zhan my favorite rabbit. It only bites me.”

“No. Your favorite rabbit is on your stomach. It is protecting you.” Wei Ying was surprised.

“Lan Zhan, how did you know which one is my favorite?”

“Your favorite has its forehead ribbon. You can't see it. Only us with ribbons can see it.”

“Lan Zhan, thank you....” Wei Ying hugs his husband. He doesn't know what he will do if Lan Zhan didn't arrive soon.

“How do you feel when the rabbit bit you?”

“I feel dizzy and my stomach hurts.”

“Wei Ying, never come out of the Jinshi ever again.”

“Why?”

“The rabbit was an impostor. It is one of the ghost eating the unborn soul.”

“But how they did get in here..”

“Wei Ying, I am not sure yet but I will inform brother and uncle.”

“Lan Zhan...I miss you...”Wei Ying raised his hands asking Lan Zhan to carry him.

Lan Zhan didn't think twice and carry his husband. Lan Qiren saw them in that situation and for a while, his heart skip because he feels weird and just shakes his head.

“Lan Zhan, I want to do it...” Wei Ying played Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon while heading inside the Jinshi.

“Mn. Let me wash up first.”

“Really? You promise?”

“I promise.”

To his excitement, Wei Ying holds his husband tight as he tried to reach Lan Zhan's lips.

Lan Zhan placed him on the bed. Can I go with you to the cold pond? We can wash up together.

“Then let's go.”

Wei Ying is really happy. They walk hand in hand but to his surprise, Lan Zhan didn't bring him to the cold pond instead they are heading out to the gate.

“Lan Zhan where are we going?”

“I want you to walk outside sometimes.”

“But I am not allowed to go out of Jinshi right, but because of you I went too far already.”

“It is fine, I am with you...”

“No, we must go back.”

“No, you have to go with me.”

“But brother Xichen said I must stay in the Jinshi and never set foot outside the gate.”

“Wei Ying, do you want me to love you back or not?”

Wei Ying suddenly halted as he heard the voice raise filled with threats.

“Lan Zhan...” Wei Ying mumbled as he feels and goosebumps suddenly creep all over his body.

Wei Ying's eyes start to get blurry when Lan Zhan's hands start to force him and grip his wrists tightly.

Lan Zhan drags him to the get and Wei Ying keeps resisting until the Bichen fly and cut Lan Zhan's neck.

“Lan Zhan!” Wei Ying cried as he saw the soul dissipates and his body collapse.

After an hour, Wei Ying wakes up lying in the soft bed. As he opens his eyes, he saw Lan Zhan's handsome face.

“Lan Zhan, what happened.”

“Wei Ying, you were attacked by the ghost eating souls. They are using my image to lure you.”

“Lan Zhan, I thought it was you who saved me from the rabbit.”

“It wasn't me. I just arrived at the gate when I saw the impostor dragging you to the gate.”

“Lan Zhan..it is really you now?”

“Yes, he is...” Lan Xichen answered.

Wei Ying tried to sit and as soon as he gets up, he cried and hugged his husband.

“Lan Zhan, I was scared, I am scared. Please love me back..when you will love me back...” Wei Ying sobs and don't want to let go of Lan Zhan's body.

Lan Zhan didn't answer. He just rubs Wei Ying back and pats his shoulder. He pulls away from his body slowly and wipes Wei Ying tears.

“I am not sure, I don't know. I am here for you because of our child. But I am not sure when I will love you back. I am sorry Wei Ying.” Lan Zhan said sincerely.

Wei Ying just cried and let go of the pain he was holding.

“Lan Zhan, I love you so much, please love me back..”

“Wei Ying, don't cry at all. Just trust your husband, and believe he will love you back. Just keep yourself safe and never lose the baby.” Lan Xichen said.

“Brother, until when. I miss my husband, my Lan Zhan.” Wei Ying cried desperately.

Wei Ying grabs Lan Zhan's hands and places them in his stomach.

“Lan Zhan, the baby is here because we love each other so much. This is the fruit of our love. I will take care of our baby, just love me back. I promise to obey everything you wanted me to do. Just love me back...”

Wei Ying is in a crying mess now. Lan Zhan just wiped his tears and Lan Xichen gave a cup of water for Wei Ying.”

When Wei Ying calms down, Lan Xichen bid farewell. Lan Zhan let Wei Ying stay in the bed and prepare the dinner.

Wei Ying is still grateful, even Lan Zhan is only here because of the baby. He is happy he can see his husband every day. He is contented even though they are doing it even Lan Zhan don't love him. As long as he loves Lan Zhan, he will never give up and he hopes one day to wake up in husband's warm embrace full of love.

Two months later, since that impostor attack Wei Ying, he never steps out of Jinshi ever again. His baby bump is showing now and Lan Zhan smile when he touched Wei Ying's stomach.

“Lan Zhan, you smile..” Wei Ying said.

“I did not.” Lan Zhan denied.

“But I saw it.” Wei Ying insisted.
Lan Zhan's ears become tainted pink as he was really caught by Wei Ying.

He doesn't know why but for the first time, he feels embarrassed to admit it.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.8K 35
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
33.9K 170 4
Dee Dee ๐Ÿ‘ แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑ
195K 8K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...