Awake

By sherlockian_demigod

-sokeefe -rated PG -slow updates ~ After the neverseen kill over a thousand human beings Sophie knows she... More

Rules
I cant escape your dreams

I meet a purple unicorn with a donkey head

145 9 72
By sherlockian_demigod

Sophie's hands trembled as she held the laces paper, like silk to her nimble touch. The words burned her eyes as she read thousands died from a fire. As if taunting her the flames held the shape of the moonlark. As if saying the moonlark is the one who is making you burn. She crumped the paper up and squeezed it into a ball.

"Dex, look at this, come on you have to help me!" She threw the ball into dex's face. It had been 8 weeks since the incident and she had spent every single second of it trying anything in hopes dex would stop being annoying and just help her already.

She needed full concentration if she was going to do what she needed to do, she had hoped dex could tweak a nexus to help, but so far all he has done is been annoying and ignoring her.

"Sophie, as much as Elwin had missed you at Sophie care-"

"That's not what it's called"

"-I will not help you get vip passes. Are you kidding me Sophie, this could rip apart you shred by shred until you lived as a small fragment in every mind within a 20 mile radius" dex shoved the nexus Sophie had givej him to tweak back into Sophie's arms and walked away. Sophie ran up and grabbed his legs.

"Dex pleaseeeeeeeee" she dragged as dex tried to walk with her attached to his legs.

"No! Please stop aski- let go!" He wiggled his leg around trying to shake Sophie off but she held on repeating "please" over and over again until dex sighed.

"Fine! Just get out! Have fun convincing wonderboy." He rolled his eyes and grabbed the nexus from her arms.

"Please, it will be easy." She smirked.

"No!" Fitz shouted. "That is going on the top of 'stupid ideas Sophie comes up with because her brain got eaten by a vole'"

"My brain got what"

"My point is I will NOT partake in whatever insane idea you got rolling around in that noggin."

"Oh please please please please please-"

"That only works on dex" Fitz crossed his arms.

"I'll put in a good word with Stina." Fitz scowled.

"I- I don't like stina" Sophie rolled her eyes and put on her nicest smile.

"I'll do anything you want!" Fitz eyes sparkled.

"Anything?" He asked. A smile on his lips.

"Yes anything!" She got down on her knees and begged. "Pleaseeeee"

"I did have one thing in mind" fitz smiled sweetly.

Sophie stood in her all black cloths and grabbed her music box. Am I really doing this? She was, like a idiot.

She sighed and reminded herself it was for the brain boost before pressing play and yodeling.

Grady ran downstairs with a baseball bat in hand.

"WHERE ARE THE YODELERS AT! I HEARD THEM!" He shouted, hitting the air. Ever since a gang of so called "yodelers" came and stole his watch, he had been, well bent on revenge per se. just last week he smacked mister forkle when he came in to deliver important news. As his attention came to her, she sighed.

Sophie could not believe she was doing this.

She started to clap and slide her feet back in a weird dance move, going around in circles. She heard laughing in the background and glared at fitz.

"You ok kiddo?" Grady asked, examining her. He leaned to her ear and whispered "is it the yodelers? Are they here?" Sophie rolled her eyes and shook her head before beat boxing.

Grady seriously almost hailed Elwin.

"YOLO" she finished and walked out side the house, her cheeks burnt red.

Fitz laughed so hard Sophie wondered if his appendix would burst.

Sophie laid her head on the plush pillow. She had held fitz and dex up to their side of the bargain and was finally ready to do the procedure.

Fitz held her hand while dex placed the nexus around her arm. He gave her a quick hug while fitz only nodded. She pulled her mental strength before closing her eyes and shoving it all to one part of her mind.

Her consensus zipped around the world, with a mind of its own. It went up and down, left and right, a path of its own thought, mind, and grace.

Ice blue eyes burned Sophie's mind as it searched.

Sophie couldn't make our faces as she zipped by, it was all blurs gone in the fraction of a second. Before she could collect her thoughts her mind sunk into another one. Making a large plump as she did so. She looked around and saw

Candy. Candy everywhere, in the sky, water, and houses. A giant picture of a cute blond haired elf was outlined in candy along the mountain.

This didn't seem like Fintans mind, then again who was she to judge.

"Hello?" She called our. The question echoed around reviving no answer. She shrugged and made her way up the mountain that seemed to shift paths. Out the corner of her mind she could almost see a faint outline follower her, but that was impossible.

After she reached the top she saw a giant purple unicorn with a donkey head radio dance around. Sophie took a step back and collided with a smirking boy.

"I've never seen you before" he mused, flicking her hair. "Almost seems real"

Sophie heart swelled with dreadful realization. "Your not Fintan!" The boy blinked.

"Yes I'm not Fintan, dream hot lady" Sophie's face burned up, the boy squinted confused.

"You don't seem like a dream." He walked up to her and flicked her, she winced.

"Owe!" Sophie scowled in his direction.

"I can feel your emotions." He backed up. "Who are you!"

"I'm just a dream-" the boy scowled.

"I know that's a lie. Who are you!" He scrambled back. The gigs up she supposed.

"I'm Sophie foster" she held out a shaking hand to him.

"Keefe sencen" he brought her hand to his lips. "What brings you around these parts milady"

"I'm stuck here"

IM SO TIRED!! UPDATED AT 3 AM!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THIBJ OF THE STORY!

Anyway I'm heading for bed Gn! Enjoy the first chapter

- / -

HEY YALL!! I revised the ending because It made no sense lol. Serves me right for updating at night.

Yes that rhymed.

Lets get some followers for xXLouisaMalfoyXx ok my wayward sons? That's a order not a question.

MEMES !!

^I edited that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
98.5K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...