Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

A Bad Day | Chpt 27

7.1K 329 439
By Calybear7

Hey

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey princess," my father greeted, seating himself beside me on the couch. I had Doraemon on the television, idly watching it underneath the soft knit blanket we kept down here. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yup," I replied, tugging the legs of my pajama pants in towards my chest.

"Did you want lunch?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Why don't you invite your friends over for lunch?"

"No, I'm not hungry," I replied, again refusing the opportunity.

"Okay, you let me know when you're hungry," he said. I nodded in response and he helped himself up, heading to the kitchen. I continued watching my show, considering mentioning this to Hana and Ryou. I heard voices from the kitchen go back and forth before Mic came out with a pitying smile.

"Doraemon? Haven't seen this one in a while," he commented.

"Mmhmm."

"You want me to go out and get you lunch from your favorite place?" Mic asked.

"If I eat lunch will you two stop it?" I asked.

"Stop what honey?" I gave Mic a look and he nodded, signifying they would stop treating me like I was dying. "Hey Sho?"

"Yeah?" my father asked.

"(y/n) would like to eat from her favorite restaurant."

"Miso soup and katsu sandwiches?" my father asked and I nodded. I stared at the TV, scooting up to lean against Mic's arm. "I'll get it."

"You sure?" Mic asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can handle being alone. Don't make a mess you two," My father warned.

"No promises," I said, watching Doraemon encounter his first obstacle of the episode. My father pressed a kiss to my head and then to Mic's before heading out to get lunch. It was silent once the door shut, Mic now joining me in watching the episode of Doraemon.

"I remember you watched this all the time as a kid."

"Who didn't?"

"Fair point," Mic said, seating himself back. "You want to tell me what happened? I'm kind of in the dark here. I of course won't tell your dad what he doesn't need to know. I don't need him killing any students."

I hummed awkwardly, holding my stomach. I really didn't want to get too into it, the feeling making me sick to my stomach. Kaminari hadn't tried to contact me in any way so far, not by text or call or coming over here. He probably thought I was pretty mad, not having seen me cry. It seemed all I did was come home and cry to my parents about something I could control. Something that they already prepared me for.

"You don't have to, it's just that you haven't spoken to your friends and I know your father can be kind of tunnel-minded," Mic said.

"Yeah..." I said, glancing at my lap. I lowered the volume of the TV. "Well dad doesn't really know, but Kaminari flirts with me all the time. I don't think much of it, he's alright you know? I guess...I started to kind of have a tiny little crush on him or whatever. I wasn't planning on doing anything about it because dad, but we were studying yesterday and he kept talking about kissing casually, some dumb shit."

"Boys."

"Right, I mean the audacity of men is...ugh," I scoffed. "He just...went to kiss me and I let him. I know dad would be so disappointed if he knew."

"He would never be disappointed in you."

That was easy for him to say, not being in my shoes. There was plenty about me to be disappointed with. I was waiting for my father to pick one out.

"Well he kissed me and it was nice I guess, but then after he said 'so are you finally going to agree to a date with me' which I just found so insulting, you know? Maybe I freaked out too much, but it just hurts my feelings to think he just trying to squeeze a date out of me, especially with how he flirts with everyone. Jirou specifically," I sighed.

"Kiddo, despite the fact your father and I are both gay men, we know absolutely nothing about dealing with men. I can tell you that with great certainty," Mic said. I laughed slightly. "But I can tell you that you deserve better. It's not because he's a loud blonde, it's because of who he is. It's unfortunate that your father has such a distorted idea of it because he just so happens to be blonde. He wants what's best for you and for you to stay out of trouble and pain like this. But just take this from me, don't avoid him because he's loud or because he's blonde. Avoid him because he hurt you and you know you deserve the world. You don't have to deal with him, you can choose your friends."

I glared at my lap, feeling my eyes begin to water over again. I nodded and I felt Mic hug me cradling my head in his chest. I sniffled, letting him ran his hand down my head.

"You really think dad won't be mad that I kissed him?" I asked.

"No, but I can guarantee you he won't be so fond of him ever coming near here again," Mic said. "I know that even though he hurt you, you probably don't want him to have a bad classroom experience. Make your father promise he'll guarantee that because I can assure you, Shouta does not want to upset you anymore. He'll listen to you. If you ever plan on talking to Kaminari again, I would assure Shouta that you don't have a crush on him anymore. He's going to want to make sure you're safe." I sat back away from Mic.

"You're right."

"You don't still like him, do you?" he asked. I paused considering the fact. I was afraid that if Kaminari apologized I would forgive him and start to like him again. I still couldn't get the image of him in a storm of sparks out of my head.

"I'm afraid that if I forgive him then I will again," I murmured.

"You're strong willed like your father. I can't remember a time when you didn't fight for what you want. You make your choice and stick with it. I know you can," Mic said, smiling at me. He brushed my hair back behind my ear. I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I wasn't too shaky like I was last night.

"Thanks M--Thanks dad," I said. His face grew ecstatic suddenly and he leapt up from the couch.

"You called me dad!" he yelled as the door opened. Mic whipped his head towards Aizawa walking in. "(y/n) called me dad! Aha yes!" Mic tackled my father as he came in, giving him an obnoxious kiss on the lips.

"Oh gross," I said, wiping at my eyes.

"I love you so much!' he called, scooping me up from my spot on the couch and peppering kisses all over my face and the top of my head.

"Awe Mic, come on," I whined, drooping in his hold.

"Beautiful girl, a wonderful daughter," he praised and I groaned, looking to my father for help. He couldn't offer any assistance and I just squirmed out of Mic's grip.

"I'm 15, not a baby who said their first word," I complained. My father smiled and set the bag on the coffee table. I collapsed back on the couch, turning up Doraemon. "Either stay and watch Doraemon or go be all gross and lovey dovey somewhere else."

"Well aren't you sweet," Mic said, taking food from the bag. He handed me a small covered bowl and a wrapped set of sandwiches. He sat back, gesturing for my father to sit beside him. My dad sat down, taking his own food as Doraemon showed signs of his small adventure ending.

~~~

After a while of watching, the food was all cleared up and I turned on a cooking show instead. There was a knock at the door and I half expected it to be my friends. After eating, I texted the group chat to tell them what happened. They offered their sympathies and offered to take me out somewhere tomorrow. I didn't really feel like going out, so maybe just them coming over would suffice. My father got up to answer it, opening the door clear in view from our spot at the couch. I turned the TV down to listen, though it was particularly nosy of me.

"Can I help you Kaminari?"

"I was wondering if (y/n) was home," he said and I could tell from my father's death grip on the door handle, he was not very happy.

"She's not."

"Oh, do you know when she'll be back?"

"She's a friends house right now, I do not know," my father lied for me. I felt Mic place an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh, well could you just tell her I stopped by when she gets back?"

"I'll try to remember."

"Thanks," Kaminari replied. My father shut the door abruptly, glancing over at me. We met eyes and I just glanced back at the TV, glaring with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Has he texted you?" My father asked and I shook my head. That was the truth, he hadn't actually made contact with me other than coming to the door just then. It made me sick to my stomach, the soup and sandwiches a mistake to have eaten.

After a few more shows, I headed upstairs claiming that I wanted to take a nap. I headed for my room, passing the upper floor door. No one really ever came in through that door, but since we had 2 floors there were 2 points of entry. There was a knock and I figured Mic had ordered some kind of dessert to cheer me up. I opened it, ignorantly, to see Kaminari trying that door. It was obvious he didn't believe my father when he lied about my whereabouts.

"You are home! But you're ignoring me," he said. He took a step forward and I went to shut the door. He stopped it with his hand, locking eyes with me. "(Y/n) please talk to me."

I frankly didn't want to speak to him after his attempts. I was getting a little too fed up with how he treated other girls anyways. If he was interest in me beyond just kissing me for the credit, then maybe I would be more leniently. I didn't have to put myself through this all the time, watching him dawn over someone else when he claims he wants to take me out. What a lie.

"I don't see what was so bad about me kissing you, I just want to talk to you about it. I didn't tell anyone, I'm not making fun of you, I just thought you'd finally agree to go on a date with me, what's so wrong with that?"

"If not me, then who?"

"What?"

"I told you before that this wouldn't work out past friends, I respect my father. If you claim to still like me, then why do you flirt with other people? If you already lost with me then why are you still trying to lead me on while you go after other people?"

"Is that it? You're jealous?"

"No, I'm tired of you trying to put me on reserve while you try to get with other people. If you can't handle being my friend then just leave me alone. I don't have to put myself through this."

"Well you won't date me, so what's wrong with that??" He asked, pressing into the door slightly.

"Go away."

"Come on (y/n), don't be so—"

"Finish the sentence," I dared and he stopped, furrowing his brow.

"Look just because you've got daddy and mommy issues doesn't mean you have to still listen to everything he says," Kaminari pointed out and I felt my throat grow tight.

"Get out of my house."

He stopped fully, realizing what he had said. His face turned to remorse after understanding just what he had done to me.

"(Y/n) I'm so—"

"I said get out."

He stepped back woefully and I shut the door on him, turning back and running to my room. It didn't feel fair, having to cry yet again in these 24 hours. Why had he said that? Of all people? Why of all times did he not understand me?

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
274K 6K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
553K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
608 26 19
The SURGEON toils painfully in lab of dark, a noble quest to eliminate humanity's birthmark. He stains himself with innocent's blood, endeavors alone...