You are my medicine

Від Jenisundar

She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wo... Більше

Character intro
wedding knot
Engagement...
Drive...
Painful tears.
Shopping..
suhagraat
Good son in law
Good daughter in law..
Will they share their pain
Pragya's growing feelings
Where is pragya?
Same pain..
Abhi's growing feelings..
karwachauth..
His diary..
Where did I go wrong?
Blending of feelings...
Ghosts of his past...
Love?
Parallel ride..
Her roshini
Abhi's pain
Peaceful sleep..
Pastry Chef Pragya
Fruit salad
Milk..
not pregnant ?
Aakash's cheap game...
Aakash's paagalpan
Ishaan bhai
Gone through the worst and got the best..
Walk together till infinity..

Abhigya's marriage

1.5K 122 27
Від Jenisundar

Pragya is sitting in-between many ladies with mehandi adorning in her hands and legs ..

At that time Ragini pulls abhi and made him to sit near pragya

Si: abhi beta... now you should find your name in pragya's hand..

Abhi nods and looks at her hand..and his eyes immediately fell on his name... with a proud smirk he was about to show others but stopped hearing a lady's words..

La: how much faster the groom finds his name that will show how much he will  love his wife...

Abhi then starts to act as if he is searching for his name..

Ab: I can't find

Simar's face falls...

Shi: try again abhi.

Abhi nods..

Then pragya notices abhi looking at her bangles...

Abhi's pov;
     She is wearing 31 bangles in right hand but only 30 in left hand....

Ragini nudges him, " did you find abhi"

Seeing his mother's face abhi says," haan....here"

Saying he showed his name...

Simar thanks god silently....

Then when all are eating Ragini tells abhi ...

Ra: abhi....see there pragya is sitting alone...you go and feed her..

Ab: Prachi go and give one plate to her..

Prac: but her mehandi is still wet so how can she eat herself so go and feed her ....go ...

Abhi walks near pragya and sits near her...

He forwards the spoon Infront of her mouth whereas she looks at him shocked..

Ab: see left

Pragya turns and sees their whole family watching them...she nervously smiles at them and opens her mouth...

Abhi feeds her hastily...

Pr: slowly..

Abhi glares at her...

She realises what she said and quickly looks down..

Abhi then feeds her little slowly...

At night Shivanya comes near pragya and hugs her...

Shi: so this is your last night as Ms.bharadwaj....

Pragya looks at her..

Sh: you know pragya...in these last few years I have never seen simar and Prem as happy as they were today....

Pr: haan Di...I always wants them to be happy

Shi: their happiness lives in your happiness..

At that time Simar comes there talking in Mobile...

After cutting the call simar says," rithik will come at morning"

Shivanya furiously says," why is he coming simar, tell him to stay there itself"

Simar teasingly says," If I say then he will happily stay there and do his work"

Shivanya sighs and says," you know simar you shouldn't have married me to him..."

Saying she goes to call rithik..

Simar chuckles lightly and sees pragya lost in her thoughts..

Simar sits near her and caresses her head..

Si: what are you thinking pragya

Pragya changes the topic by asking

Pr: when will jiju reach

Si: before rituals starts...

Pr: when will he leave

Si: tomorrow night itself...

Pr: hmm

Simar holds her hand and says," it is good to forget the past because it is over ...."

Pragya nods ...

Si: you know abhi is very good...I am sure he is going to suffer a lot after marrying you..

Pragya lightly smiles at her....

Si: I am sure you will be happy with abhi ...

Simar then gets up and tells," you will be happy only when you stop searching for Ishaan in abhi... always remember one thing once marriage is over you are abhi's wife..."

Saying she goes from there...

Then next day, abhigya are sitting in the mandap...

Each moment,each second that passed broke her more but she couldn't do anything but watch whats happening...

Pragya's pov;
      I tried hard to forget him but the harder I tried, the more I thought about him...till I breathe I can never forget my ishu...forgetting ishu is like forgetting myself.....if I marry Abhishek then it will be like I cheat Abhishek...no...I can't marry him..

Abhi turns towards pragya hearing her murmuring," nahi...nahi"

He sees her getting panick...he thought she is going to cry but what he didn't expect was pragya was about to get up but Shivanya and simar holded her shoulders and simar says," it's okay beta....I know your eyes are burning because of this fire but please adjust for sometime"

Ra: what happened simar

Shi: woh... Maaji pragya has allergy ... this smoke is not comfortable for her..

Pragya turns to simar and with teary eyes says," simar I can't"

And abhi understands the inner meaning behind her words..

Prem kneels near pragya and kisses her forehead...

Pandit gives the mangalsutra to abhi and tells him to tie it on pragya's neck..

Abhi stares at the mangalsutra... suddenly  image of another mangalsutra flashed in his mind...this is not the life he dreamt for.... suddenly he felt fury over himself for thinking about his past...

He looked at his parents and then gets the mangalsutra...

He brings it near pragya... pragya's eyes were shedding tears continuously..her eyes are pleading him to stop....she nods negatively at him but abhi ties the mangalsutra around her neck...

Abhi closed his eyes in pain and he is trying hard to hold back his tears...

Pragya felt that mangalsutra strangling her..she felt difficult to breathe...

Fate's game play is quite unbelievable...here two heart broken people who lost belief in love are tied together forever...

**********

To be continued....

*********

Thank you for reading friends....if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

66.7K 5K 59
Pranbir- these 2 love each other immensely but but... What happens if Prachi is missing? What happens if when they see her, she doesn't recognize any...
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
20.6K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.