Bakudeku Omegaverse Book#1

By kaiaplusj

A bakudeku omegaverse where you have a destined pair also known as a soulmate Ships Bakugouxdeku Mr aisawaxpr... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
author's notes
part 11

information

992 14 1
By kaiaplusj

Hi guys this will officially be my second book.

Okays so I'll give you a description on what alphas, betas, and omegas are:

Alphas.
alphas have a special mark on their face that's different for all alphas, alphas have a rut which is triggered by the smell of an omega in heat or their lifelong mate, but they normally get ruts for a week once a month. All alphas have a unique smell that only they have. Alphas make up 25% of the population. + They also can mark an omega. They also get the mark of their mate on their nape.

Betas.
betas have a mark on their chests but it's different for all betas. Betas don't have a scent unless they have a long-life mate. Betas don't get ruts or heats so basically; they are like a normal human. Betas make up 55% of the population. They get a mixed mark of theirs and the mark of their mate's mark.

Omegas.
Omegas have a mark on their nape but like alphas and betas have a different mark. Omegas get heats for a week once a month. They have a sweet addicting scent, and their heats can also be triggered by the smell of an alpha that's in rut or the smell of the alpha they have a crush on. Omegas make up 20% of the population. Also, omegas nest when in heat which means making a pile of comfy things and clothes with their crushes or mates' scent on them. They make it into a pile in their closets to feel safe or to keep their scent hidden if they don't have a mate or if they don't feel safe. They will receive a mark on their cheek the same side as their mate's mark. Plus, even if a male they can still give birth to healthy babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...