𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐜 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ ━...

By DEVILLSDIOR

𝙄'M TRYING MAN, GIMME A BREAK! where amelia mccall gets called on a super secret by her estranged brothe... More

𝙃ERETIC π™ˆCCALL.
𝙋ROLOGUE.
𝘼CT π™ŠNE ━━ hold tight.
01, the phone call
02, meeting a princess
04, the beauty of attraction

03, smoke before the fire

3.9K 141 40
By DEVILLSDIOR

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, smoke before the fire. )
━━━━━━━━━ amelia.

A BOY, ABOUT
Stiles's height, walks into the homey common room area I guess you could call it. The paintings of trees and nature complement the greyish colour of the house, but the truely heartwarming part of it all was the many photos scattered of Derek smiling and holding Stella. Suddenly my attention was brought to the tan skinned boy with short hair but something about him just reminded me of Melissa.

"Hey," Stiles drags out, while Derek makes 'fuck all of you' expression and that makes Stella giggle a little, covering her mouth with her cute little hands. Kids are just too precious.

"Who's she?" he says cautiously pointing at me while stepping closer to Stiles.

"Well I-" I try to start but a blonde haired boy with blue eyes basically struts in through the door like they're in Mean Girls, and cuts me off with an arrogant smirk. "Well," I start off annoyed, "I'm-"

"What the-" a feminine voice calls out.

Bruh seriously. Two girls, one brunette and the other a ginger sort of coloured haired girls walk in, not even a second after the blond dude. "You've got to be kidding me," I mutter under my breath. I thought I was just meeting with Stiles, but no, I'm meeting the whole family aren't I?

"Is there any more of you here or can I finally close the door," Derek huffs. You know, if there was like a live action movie of the three little pigs, but a hot people version, he could totally be the big bad wolf. I can already see the thirsty edits in my head.

"No, no one else, now who is she?" The ginger says, with a bratty attitude and a squeaky voice. Honestly who's raising these kids? Before I could even get a word in, Stella tugs on my black flowy pant leg, and stretches both of her arms out to me and I guess she wants to be lifted up, I don't know, how does one interact with a kid they met a few minuets ago. So I 'follow my gut feeling' and lift her up, and she nimbly swings her hands around my neck.

"She's my bestest friend in the whole wide world," she exclaims, childishly laughing while I try to hold in my giggles at her weirdness.

"She's Scott's sister," Stiles sighs, saying it quietly, and it seems like the whole room had stopped. Didn't we just go through this 5 minutes ago?

"Way to kill the vibe Stiles," I say sarcastically, only looking at the cute gumdrop nestled in my arms.

"I- huh- you have a sister?" The blond exclaims.

"No, she," Stiles points to me, "is Scott's sister," he confirms.

"Can we not talk about 'Scott' in the third person, I'm right here!" the tan boy says fast and loudly while staring at me. No wonder he reminded me of Melissa. Anyone else feel like the air had just gotten thinner? Just me? Wow. That's umm, that's nice, I guess?

"Anyone have food," I exclaim breaking the tension, the only way I can handle an awkward situation to the extremity of this, is food. Stella cheers, waving her hands around in the air like a cheerleader and she points the way to kitchen, and starts singing some random songs that she definitely saw on Disney channel. I really don't know which screws are loose with this one.

"Wait, you're not really just gonna leave are you, don't we have to talk about this or something," the brunette says, with big doey eyes.

"I actually drove quite a while to get here so... just get Stiles to tell you all the stuff, he seems to know everything at this point," I say with a fake smile, and wanting to stab Stiles. "I still don't really know what I'm doing so just ask him. I'll just eat and then I'll come back in a moment," I say nonchalantly. I'm really taking this well, aren't I? A pat on the back for me ladies and gentlemen.

Stella points me in the direction of a particular cabinet and when I open it, it's a frikin child's dream. Candy, sweets, chips, hell even cupcakes galore. She greedily grabs the red velvet cupcakes that were closest to her and she munches on it like she wasn't fed for days. I just go for the plain salt chips that I've been craving for hours on the ride over here.

Stella breaks off a little bit off of her cake and she feeds it too me and I in return give her one of the tiny chips in the packet and she smiles, showing off a lovely smile, that could brighten up even the most gloomiest of people. I move so we could sit on one of the chairs for the little island type table situated in the middle of the kitchen.

As I sit on the table, with Stella sitting next to me, swinging her legs by the edge of it, humming random melody's, I listen in to the conversation happening in the next room to me because the main perk of being a vampire for gossips like me, is the 'super' hearing.

"Are you crazy Stiles!" the ginger exclaims, whispering loudly yet quietly.

"You invited my sister! And you didn't even tell me!" Scott shouts angrily but also hurt.

"Look just," Stiles sighs, "just listen to me before you all go werewolf on me-"

"How could not tell us Stiles," the brunette say disappointedly. "Especially with the Alpha Pack in town, what if we thought she was with them, what if we tried to kill her?"

Ha. I swear if a werewolf was the one to kill me, I would be so ashamed. Like I have nothing against werewolves in general but I want the most dramatic death you could think of, plus I want a two week mourning period where people are just so sad with the lives without me and their just like 'how do we move on.' Yes I fantasise about my death, don't judge me. I can just imagine Kai in a melodramatic speech like, 'how will I move on from this?'

It's moments like these where I applaud my brain for being a all over the place-

Woah woah woah.

Hold the phone.

What did that girl say?

Alpha pack?

A-l-p-h-a p-a-c-k-?

That's a thing nowadays?

Really?

Every time I feel like I understand the supernatural, it just throws another curveball at me and laughs in my face like 'haha you thought.' Those bitches. Obviously that's why Stiles wanted me to come. Now it makes sense.

"Scott your sister is a witch," Stiles says calmly and for a moment there's silence, I swear you could drop a pin and I would jump. Soon, the blond guy starts laughing, and when I say laughing I mean his face was getting redder and redder by the second and his eyes were getting glossier. And yes before you ask how I can 'hear' someones face getting red I moved so I was able to see most of them in my eye-line, because I just love to stalk people. Yep, Amelia Reid professional creep at your service.

"A-a wi-witch really Stiles," he says, barely being able to catch a breath.

"Why would I be lying about this Isaac?" Stiles says, obviously fed up with 'Isaac.'

"Witches don't even exist," the brunette exclaims, looking fed up with him. Tell that to like everyone in Mystic Falls, every three people you meet is somehow connected to a witch.

"Yes they do, and Amelia is one of them!" Stiles now says frustrated.

"Then prove it," Scott says, breaking out of his shocked haze.

"Fine. Amelia!" he shouts.

"What!" I reply.

"Come here!"

"But I'm eating!"

"I don't care."

"Amelia!"

"I already told you I'm eating"

"I'll slap you if you don't!"

"Fine!" I say begrudgingly, restricting my urge to curse him in front of Stella instead just mimicking Stiles word's under my breath, while holding my chip packet, with her following behind me. "What is it now?"

"Show us some of your magic," the ginger says.

"You have magic," Stella jumps with excitement.

"Well yeah but-"

"Please do something, please please please," she says happily.

"I- Fine," I sigh.

Truth is, I haven't done much magic because I hadn't really needed to. After I came back from the prison world, I just felt out of touch with my magic unlike Bonnie who actually thrived after returning. It might've been the trauma or just the loneliness that's affected me but I haven't been practicing or learning any 'cool' new spells. But I have my go to 'setting stuff on fire' spell on hand. All of them are staring at me, some with blank expression, some with 'please don't embarrass me' and some with 'the fuck are you doing.'

"Phasmatos incedia," I say with a cocky smirk. I don't know why, but I feel powerful, maybe because I might, maybe, have a second chance at a family, maybe because I'm doing magic again, maybe it's because of the little girl staring at me in wonder, like I did when I looked at dad, but whatever it is, I'm sure as hell not complaining.do?

( authors note. )

ummm chapter 3 i guess lol i have no
idea what to write in the beginning and
then i was speeding through lol next
chapter up soonremember to vote
comment and stuff peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 263 20
Not taking and writing requests any more. This book is for female readers. These are MY imagines from my tumblr account.
28.6K 786 17
π—›π—˜'𝗦 π—¦π—§π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ 𝗖𝗒𝗠𝗣𝗔π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š π—›π—œπ—¦ 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗒 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨π—₯π—˜. π—œπ—§ π— π—œπ—šπ—›π—§ π—•π—˜ π—›π—œπ—¦ π—ͺ𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗗, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗒𝗨'π—₯π—˜ π—›π—œπ—¦ οΏ½...
90.2K 4K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
203K 3.9K 41
Amelia is 20 when she moves in with her brother in woodlands. What she didn't expect was to meet his best friend Mason a serial player. She wants not...