Blackstone

By DangerouslyShady

*****PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS FORCED TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE MANWHORE***** Getting married is a day most girls dayd... More

Blackstone
Forced to Take the Town Car
The Girl Who Boils My Blood and The Drive
The Deceitful Bastard and The Dress
The Alluring Girl and An Emerson
The Drool-Worthy Man and The Painful Heels
The Simpleton Girl and The Article
The Worried Man and The Hospital Bed of Chaos
The Sleepwalking Girl and The Expensive Couch
THE MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH MY PROFESSOR AND THE COFFEE
The Impatient Girl and The Return
The Model Man and The Fever
The Homesick Girl and The Blackstone Family Visit
The Wealthy Man and His Family
The Drunk Girl and The Interview
The Exhausted Man and Yet Another Arguement
THE MISSING GIRL AND THE MIDNIGHT RUN
The Clueless Man and The Stupid Realization
The Impressionable Teenage Girl and The Confession
The Never-Changing Man and The Truth That Hurt
The Girl In My Mind and The Christmas Eve Plans
The Handsome Stranger and The Fancy Party
The Extravagant Girl and The Incomparable Beauty
The Tabloid Filled Man and The Wrong Number
The Girl Who Came Home Late and The Kiss
The Jealous Man and The Hickey
The Flustered Girl and Hudson
The Peaceful Man and The Hot Chocolate
The Girl Who Babysits and The Suspect Reveals Himself
The Man of Surprises and The Engagement Announcement
The Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Breathe and The File
The Man Who Speaks Romantically and The Theory
The Girl Who Went To Prom and The Brother
Rescue
The Sobbing Girl and The Gun Shot
The Man Who Fought Death and The Emotional Day
The Girl Who Graduated and The Family Dinner
The Man With The Ring and Space
The Stark Girl and The Child
The Heartbroken Man and The Horrible Mother
Test Results
Meeting
The Man Who Pretends and The Tickets
The Man And His Plan
The Girl Who Was Drugged and The Twin
The Man Who Snaps and The Business Deal
The Flower Girl and The Realization
The Man Who Was Left At The Alter and The Outcome of It
The Last Kiss
Parents
Anniversary
Patience
Fury
Sorry
Love, Mom
Steps to Forgiveness
Equals
Pumpkin Pie
Venus
Epilogue

The Truth

27.7K 1.1K 261
By DangerouslyShady

Greyson

"My patience is running thin Hudson." I tap my fingers against the custom wooden table we got imported for the board room.

Hudson swirls around on the chair like an idiot in bliss. "Relax, Grey, in due time."

"It's been two weeks, the due time was years ago."

He chuckles. "That's karma for all your manwhore ways, the universe refuses to hand you what you want without a little torture."

This felt true, this whole process wouldn't even have happened if it weren't for the fact that I had sex with women I had no business being intimate with. Though, I would've never been forced into a marriage with Sage without it. So as much as I'd love to say I regret my actions, I don't, I've gained more than I could want.

A woman I want to spend my entire life with and an incredible daughter to watch grow into an amazing woman.

"Alright, lay it on me." I sigh.

Hudson halts, and his smile finally dissipates. "You sure?"

"Either this or I reconsider doing hard drugs to keep my mind off of this."

He nods his head. "Good call, who knows how many women you'll have in your bed by the end of the week."

Hudson slides me a portfolio across the table, filled with information that will either keep me sane or sparking a fire inside of me to finally take the girl against her will. I've waited far too long for this, years even, and it's getting ridiculous to wait anymore for an outcome that is long overdue.

I open the file and see a series of pictures, all of them featuring a certain man I told Sage to rid herself of weeks ago.

"So he comes to her house often, as far as his personal affairs the guy is pretty generic. An average college student who works part time at his Uncles pizzeria." Hudson explains. "It seems they've been going on a few dates and have...had some..."

I frown. "Hudson."

"Overnight run ins with each other." He clears his throat. "Actually I'm not even sure if he lives anywhere other than her bedroom lately, plus he owns a key so..."

I sigh. "As much as I want to bash his skull, this is well deserved for all those times I did it to her."

"Impressive, I was really hoping for a blood bath, I mean we both know they're...y'know..." He smiles awkwardly as soon as I glare at him. "Anyways, the guy is clean so I have nothing to really use to get rid of him."

That is annoying since the alternative is to wait for Sage to make up her mind, but that's not something I'm willing to do in this state of mind. I've had her under me, her eyes begging for more, and she goes in bed with him.

Hudson looks at his phone. "Well, my lady has requested me for some 'lunch' if you know what I mean."

"That's my sister you're speaking of." I'm not sure if Hudson wants me to punch him through the wall today but he's really working on my nerves.

He stands up and fixes his jacket. "Soon you'll get laid, soon."

"I hope she really means lunch." I scoff. 

He chuckles. "Don't care, I'll be eating something, that's all that matters."

"LEAVE!" I drop my face into my palm, disgusted with his wording.

~*~*~*~*~

I've made many poor choices in my life but tonight might take the cake. I no longer have any dignity left in me and instead I've succumbed to a version of myself that I'm not proud of. Sage gets to have all the fun and have me waiting for her like a love stricken idiot. I've put her through pain but she's purposely torturing me.

"Hey there! Welcome, what can I get for you sir?" A large man stands behind a counter with a large smile.

I look around and catch a glimpse of someone who I want nothing more than to disappear. "Hey I'd just like one slice."

"Sure thing, bud." The man turns around. "Hey Trav we need some cheese here!"

Travis looks this direction from the back and his eyes widen. "Sure, Uncle G."

"We'll charge you up once it's ready, would you like to add a beverage?" The man asks.

I nod. "I'll grab a water."

Travis walks to the front and places a large bag of cheese next to the large man, his eyes still on me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking from his expression, he didn't seem mad but he sure as hell didn't seem happy either.

Honestly that's a fair reaction given the circumstances, though I'm not sure why he would feel anything towards me unless Sage said something. I'm not sure what she told him about that night but from this expression it wasn't anything he'd enjoy.

"Uncle G, I got this, maybe you should call up the Misses." Travis patted the large mans back.

The man nodded. "You're right, I better do my check in before she thinks I've gone missing or something."

Travis and I were alone, it was pure silence for a moment.

Then Travis broke the silence. "Listen, I'm not sure why or how you know where I work but I'm not comfortable with you being here."

"So I'm sure you know why I'm here." I inquire.

He sighs, prepping a ball of dough. "If it's about Sage you're shit out of luck, she's staying with me."

"So you know about us." I raise a brow.

Travis scoffs. "Only what I pieced together but she hasn't told me anything real."

Interesting, her not acknowledging me or speaking about me could only mean she has a reason to hide our story. This could also mean she wants to rid me of her memories but the latter seems unlikely given it's me who we are talking about.

"Listen, I want Sage and the goal is I'll have her." I inform him. "So when I say this, I do with respect, but leave while you can."

Travis stops rolling the dough and chuckles. "I'm sure in some time long ago you were the love of her life but that's over, if she wanted to leave me for you wouldn't you think it'd happen by now?"

"She's a slow learner in the love category."

He shakes his head and looks me in the eyes. "I'm not interested in a grown man pining over my girlfriend, especially one who is not only a wealthy bachelor but quite frankly more attractive than I am or probably ever will be. So needless to say I am threatened by you."

I've never had a conversation like this, it was weird but oddly it made me only despise this young man less. For someone to have the balls to speak to me like this yet be humble enough to admit he feels like an underdog is admirable.

I'm almost seeing the appeal of him and that only angered me more.

"I love her, I've never stopped loving her." I tell him, staring him down. "So as much as I'd like to be the guy who doesn't ruin another mans life, you're currently that man to me. My happy ending is with her and no one else."

Travis doesn't break eye contact. "I respect that but I'd be lying if I said I'm going to give her up."

"I can't be mad."

He agrees. "Me neither."

"I'm actually going to pass on the pizza, I have somewhere to be." I fix my coat.

Travis goes back to the dough. "Well I'd say come again, but don't."

"Trust me, I wouldn't."

~*~*~*~*~

My last stop of the day was Sage's, I knocked against her door and waited for someone to answer. Her fathers car wasn't in the driveway so I'm hoping it'll be the two of us. That maybe instead of pushing her that we could actually have a conversation.

But knowing me I'll end up becoming irritated with her answers and harshly push my agenda onto her.

The door opens and I am relieved when I see Sage behind the door, she was wearing a large t-shirt that blanketed her small frame. Her expression wasn't surprised and it seemed like she almost dreaded my arrival.

Have I truly become someone she doesn't want to be with, was I imagining it the whole time?

"Come in." Sage says, softly.

I walk into the house and she closes the door behind me, then she leads me towards the living room. A wise choice since if we were alone in her bedroom I'd be more than willing to see if I can frustrate her for doing this too me. Though it doesn't matter which bedroom I'm in, I have been more than creative enough when it comes to sex.

Disregarding the thought I seat myself onto the couch, she leans against the wall across from me.

"Greyson, you can't keep coming here." Sage blurts out, not easing into small chit chat.

I get myself comfortable for this conversation, it'll be a long one. "You didn't even hear what I had to say."

"You say the same thing every time I see you and I have been a horrible person to not only you but my boyfriend. I can't keep letting you confuse me when I'm in a relationship I have no reason destroying." She explains. "I hate saying this but you'll find better, I'm just a girl you loved before, doesn't mean I should be the one you end up with."

Here she goes, it's only been forty-five seconds and she's already making the veins on the side of the neck protrude. What goes on in that beautiful head of hers, that undying loyalty only benefits me when its towards me. When it belongs to other men I just want to punch a hole through the wall.

I clear my throat, trying to remain calm with my words. "I'm going to do whatever I want, Sage. You may have sat down and forgotten what we had but I didn't, nor will I ever."

"Greyson I don't want to continue to put you through this, I'm not looking to get back with you. I need to stay with Travis its better for me."

Fuck calm. "And what about me? I wanted to stay with you, shit I was waiting for you at the alter and you left me. I've done my fair share of hurt but you constantly make these decisions on my behalf. When you told me you loved me, you put things in motion that you have to take responsibility for. And I know for a fact you still love me just as much you're just trying to be the good person here. Well fuck that shit."

"You ruined me with your crap! The reason we're in this position is because of you!" She shouts at me.

I scoff and stood up. "No, you live in fear of a man I used to be when the only version here is the one you created. Do you know what it's like to watch you with another man, having the knowledge he gets to be with you day in and day out!"

"Do you know how it felt to be in love with you and see you sleep with your harem of women, from supermodels to your own assistant!? What's the difference between what I'm doing with Travis and what you did back then?"

I growl. "Because those women were just a fuck, and Travis is someone you continue to chose over me! I waited for you for years! You waited months. We are not the same!"

"I don't want to be in the Blackstone drama anymore, Travis is like a breath of fresh air. It doesn't feel confined and I don't feel trapped in something I don't want to be a part of."

I grip a chunk of my hair angrily. "Enough!"

Sage silenced.

I continued. "Can you look me in the eye and say you don't love me. If you can do that then I will leave and never bother you again. You will forget I exist and build a life with Travis, because Sage I can't do this anymore. Inside I felt like I could fight for you forever, but if you really loved me you wouldn't have made me wait this long. If you cared, you would've left Travis as soon as we saw each other."

Her eyes dropped.

"I'm tired of explaining how much I love you when in reality you know, the problem is I keep looking for signs that you even love me the slightest bit."

Sage walks towards me. "Greyson I do love you, you're the first guy I ever fell for but you're no longer the only one. I have to be with Travis, I can't be with you."

"Do it, look me in the eye." I lift her chin up with my index finger.

Her eyes were drawn to mine, they were sympathetic towards me and I hated it. But maybe if I hear the words then I will actually try and move on finally. I'm only hurting myself in the long run fawning over a girl who clearly wants nothing to do with me.

"Greyson," Sage places her hand on my cheek. "I can't."

I grabbed her hand and tightly grabbed a hold of it. "Please, I can't move on otherwise, just end my suffering."

"No." She shakes her head. "I can't because I do still love you, I can't lie and tell you otherwise."

I take a deep breath. "Are you going to leave him?"

"I can't do that either."

Without hesitation I smacked her hand off of me. "Sage, I used to be a piece of shit. I hurt many people and I was a horrible man. But you...you take the cake, you're the worst kind of women there is. You're more than capable at lying and couldn't even try to end my suffering. I told you this would help me move on but you're literally hanging me on by a thread. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Greyson—" She frowns.

I snap. "Say nothing, everything that comes out of your mouth from this point on is sickening. The girl I love would never do anything like this to me, I'm not sure what kind of stupid dramas you think you're in but I'm not the guy you have waiting for you until your current boyfriend fucks up. I'm the man you aim to be with, I know your worth, when will you realize mine?"

Before Sage could protest I stormed off, completely fed up with her and unwilling to hear whatever nonsense she spews out next. When I reach the hallway I turn to my right and see Travis crouched down against the wall, his head in his lap.

For a brief moment he looked up at me and I recognized that awful expression. That familiar pain caused by a woman you love.

Sage follows after me. "Greyson wait, please, I just didn't want to lie to you."

"But you would lie to me?" Travis stands up and reveals himself to her.

Her eyes widened and I stood still, I'm not sure why I didn't walk out of the door. A part of me felt pity for him, I know the feeling, I'm still living with it.

Sage went to him and tried to comfort him. "Travis its not what you think."

"What? You didn't just tell you ex-lover that you loved him still?" Travis gently pushes her away. "Don't bother explaining yourself, I don't even recognize who you are."

Sage pleas. "Don't, please, Travis believe me I love you."

"Just not enough to lie to a guy who clearly said he'd stop chasing after you if you just told him one simple sentence, even if it wasn't true."

I'm not sure I couldn't have said it better myself.

Her eyes slice to me. "Get out, please, you've done enough being here."

"You're right, I've done all I needed to do for you to know I love you." I look at Travis. "Sorry this had to happen, I want her but not like this."

So I leave the home and took a deep breath, I'm truly a piece of shit. I had a feeling Travis would come and see Sage after our encounter. As soon as Hudson told me he owned a key, I set this whole thing up in hopes that Sage will follow the script I had expected to play out in my head.

Fortunately I knew she'd never tell me she doesn't love me, but if she did that would've truly meant we were over.

I'm a horrible man for putting Travis through this, and I'll know deep down inside I'm a manipulative piece of shit down the road. But if I get the girl because of this I'm willing to be whatever enemy there is to exist in his mind.

Because if he loves her like I do then the only feelings he will ever have towards me is resentment, despite him being a decent guy. He deserved better but all I know is Sage means more to me than my dignity and my sanity, this version of her is disgusting truly but no matter what I still love her more than I'll ever love another woman as a man.

So I make my way back home, hoping that Scarlett is home and welcomes me with a smile of pure happiness towards me. Instead of a man who ruined something healthy and strong, a relationship with two people who would've probably lasted forever if I hadn't come in the picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 10K 44
"I love you so much." Her words are chopped in between kisses and I soak in all the attention she's giving me. "Love." I say breathlessly. "Isn't a...
206K 3.5K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...
1.5M 66.4K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...