𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 - 𝑴.𝒚𝒈...

By kookies_muscle

Sugabts liked your post Sugabts commented on your post Sugabts started following you Started : 25 August 2019... More

Instagram Name
Instagram - 1 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 2 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Instagram - 3 (@y/n.army)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🎊🎉
Instagram - 4 (@k.jisung)
Instagram - 5 (@y/n.army)
6 - Faint
Instagram - 7 (@y/n.army)
Notification - 8 (y/n's phone)
Dm - 9 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 10 (@k.jisung)
Line - 11 (y/n)
THANK YOUUU
Instagram - 12 (@ChimChim.bts✔️)
13 - concert ticket? & instagram (@y/n.army)
Dm - 14 (@y/n.army)
15 - i'm out of idea (random) .-.
Line - 16 (y/n)
Instagram - 17 (@raemiii.army)
18 - concert + fan signing (+ bonus instagram (@y/n.army)
19 - hangout & Line (y/n)
Instagram - 20 (@k.jisung)
Instagram - 21 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Instagram - 22 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 23 (@TaeTae.bts✔️)
Instagram - 24 (jin.bts✔️)
Instagram - 25 (@raemiii.army)
Instagram - 26 (@y/n.army)
Line - 27
28 - meet again
29 - eunwoo & eunbin
Instagram - 30 (@k.jisung)
Line - 31
Instagram - 32 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 33 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Instagram - 34 (@chanwoo_)
Instagram - 35 (@ChimChim.bts✔️)
OHOHOHOHOHO
36 - Birthday Girl
Instagram - 37 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 38 (@raemiii.army)
Instagram - 39 (@chanwoo_)
Instagram - 40 (@k.jisung)
Instagram - 41 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Line - 42
Line - 43
44 - meeting the kwon family
45 - shocking news
46 - vacations
47 - slut?
KOOKIE'S BIRTHDAY
48 - hara
49 - "I'M HOMEEE!!"
50 - bitchy girlfriend (JOONIE BIRTHDAY)
✨R E A D✨
random (pt.2)
random (pt. 3)
51 - sorry?
52 - kidnapped
53 - kidnapped pt.2
54 - arguments
CHIM'S BIRTHDAY (special random with jimin)
(special random with jimin pt.2)
55 - "stop talking to him"
56 - unexpected guest
help 💀
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉

57 - end things

2.4K 71 32
By kookies_muscle

JISUNG POV

lately i've noticed that yejin changed a lot from the past few weeks. she rarely text or call me or even hang out with me. i text her that i'm gonna go to her apartment to talk about this before anything get worse.

i'm in front of her apartment right now and i don't have to knock on the door because i know the password to her apartment. when i enter the apartment, it's very dark. i turn on all the lights and then walked to her bedroom.

i open the door to see her talking with someone on the phone. yes listening to other people conversation is not good but i can't help and just listen to the conversation.

"how much? $1100 to free my sister? are you fucking serious?!!" she yelled at her phone.

"look, you want me to bribe the police to free your sister and that's not fucking easy. take it or leave it." the person said on the phone.

"what– but– UGH FINE. i'll give you the money now. just come to my apartment. i'll give you the address." she said then hangs up the call and probably texting her address to whoever that is.

'free her sister? police? her sister is in jail? i didn't know she has a sister? she never told me. sister?...jail?... waIT. WHY IS MY MIND SUDDENLY DRIFTED TO HARA????.' as my head was occupied by the thought, i suddenly have a flashback.

—FLASHBACK STARTS—

"jisung can we talk? alone?" y/n noona ask me.

"yeah sure." i said then pushing the other to get out.

"so what's up?" i asked.

"you need to breakup with yejin immediately." noona said with her cold voice without her noticing.

"what? no! why?" i said.

she told me about what happened when she got kidnapped and she also told me that yejin is hara's younger sister. i just look at her in disbelief after she told me all of that.

"noona i'm sorry but i don't believe you and i'm not gonna break up with her. do you know when hara is beating you up she cried so hard and keep telling hara to stop hitting you." i said with a cold voice.

"BUT SHE'S FAKING IT!!"

"NOONA STOP! SHES NOT FAKING ANYTHING!! i can't believe you told me to break up with her just because she has the same surname as hara." i said giving her a glare.

—FLASHBACK ENDS—

'now when i remember that, i think i'm too harsh on her. but what if she's lying to me? what if that's not the truth? i will get my answer as soon as i talk to yejin. now.' i finally come in to her room with a big fake smile on my face.

"babyyyyy." i spoke. she turn around quickly with a scared face as soon as she hears my voice.

"j-jisung?? h-how long have you been here?" she smile nervously.

"not that long. also i came here to ask you something." i said to her and she looked confused but then she lad me to the living room so we can talk there.

"so. what do you want to talk about?" she asked me.

"i kinda heard you were talking to someone about your sister. you never told me about your sister. who is she?" i ask straightforwardly to her.

"oh her? ummm. she has been in jail since like a year ago. and i feel bad for her so i kinda want to free her out." she said. i don't know what to say about that so i think i'm gonna change the topic.

"um- oh- do you mind giving me back my hoodies? i ran out of hoodies because you took them all." i said while pouting at her and she just chuckled.

"go to my closet and you'll find all of your hoodies there." she said then play with her phone.

i walked to her closet and open it then try to find my hoodies. when i was searching for my hoodie, i found a picture of her with someone.

'hmmm she seems familiar.' i keep observing the picture to remember where did i see the persons face before.

then it clicked me. it was her and hara in the picture. i was shocked so i accidentally drop all of my hoodies in my hand then slowly look at her. she looking at me worriedly because i suddenly dropped my hoodies.

"babe? are you okay?" she ask while approaching me.

i just stand still while staring at her. the longer i stared at her, the stare started to turn into a glare. a cold glare.

"what? what happened? why are you glaring at me?" she ask then look at my hand and she finally see the picture that i'm holding. she slowly looks up to me with a scared face.

"j-jisung i- i can explain." she said.

i throw the picture back to her closet and start collecting my hoodies and then walking out of her apartment.

"j-jisung!! wait!!" she said while she catch up to me and stop me by pulling my hand.

"YEJIN FUCK OFF. DONT EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN. NOT ONLY DID YOU LIE TO ME, BUT YOU BROKE MY SISTER'S TRUST OF ME." i shouted at her while trying to grab my hand back.

"NO NO NO. IM SORRY. I- I DIDNT MEAN TOO. I JUST WANT TO HELP MY SISTER." she said while crying.

"I DONT CARE IF YOU JUST WANT TO HELP YOUR SISTER OR NOT. BUT WHAT YOU DID REALLY DISAPPOINT ME." i screamed at her and then let out a sigh.

"you know what? let's end things here." i said and walk out of her apartment.

YEJIN POV

'no no no no NO! Y/N YOU BITCH. YOU BROKE MINE AND JISUNG'S RELATIONSHIP. watch me y/n. i'm gonna get revenge.'

AUTHOR POV

meanwhile on the other side-

_______________________________

instagram

👤@hyunjin.hwang

💖Liked by @TaeTae_bts✔️, @raemiii.army, and 25,720 more

y/n.army : HEHE THIS BITCH IS BACK

💬comments
@hyunjin.hwang : HAHA YES BITCH IM BACK. DID Y'ALL MISSED ME??
↪️@y/n.army : I MISSED YOU 🥺
↪️@hyunjin.hwang : aweeee. well i don't 🥰
↪️@y/n.army : 🔪🔪
↪️View 13,346 more reply

@raemiii.army : WAIT WTF? HE'S IN SEOUL NOW?
↪️@y/n.army : YUP!! I JUST PICK HIM UP FROM THE AIRPORT
↪️@raemiii.army : OMG YESS. ME AND @chanwoo_ ARE COMING TO YOUR APARTMENT
   ↪️@chanwoo_ : wait wha-?
   ↪️View 4,628 more reply

@TaeTae.bts✔️ : Y/N!!! INTRODUCE HIM TO ME 🥺
   ↪️@y/n.army : sure. just come to my apartment <3
   ↪️@TaeTae.bts✔️ : on my way !
   ↪️View 47,529 more reply

@m.ygbts✔️ : ...
↪️@y/n.army : whatchu want bro?
↪️@ChimChim.bts✔️ : DAMNNNN. YOONGI HYUNG GOT BRO-ZONED HAHAHA. YO @kookie.bts✔️ LOOK AT THIS
   ↪️@kookie.bts✔️ : LMAOAOAOAO
   ↪️View 72,427 more reply

—View 23,528 more comments

__________________________

.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*

a/n : yes, hi. hello. i'm back

a/n : MY RESOLUTION FOR THIS YEAR IS TO FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE THE NEXT YEAR COME AND WRITE ANOTHER BOOK.

a/n : so yes. you heard me right. i'm gonna finish this book this year. bUT i just don't know when HAHA.

a/n : thank you so much for reading this chapter and the other chapter as well. i just read some of your comments and i honestly missed reading comments in this book.

a/n : SO YES. I WROTE THIS RN AT 12:56 AM. I NEED TO GO SLEEP NOW. GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING/GOOD AFTERNOON WHEREVER YOU ARE <3

a/n : PERIODT.

Don't forget to vote and comment please⚡️

Thank you for reading this chapter❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.7K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
2.6M 61.2K 191
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
10.9K 294 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

113K 4.6K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...