Johnlock One Shots

By fandomdeath

This is mostly because I have really bad insomnia and writing helps me to sleep. So here, have some mad stori... More

Thank You
Sherlock is a Girl's Name
Mine
Tea
Fake Date
Wedding Night
Dates
Dont Be Dead
Teenlock omg adorkable
Im actually writing wow
Cooking
Happily Ever After
Valentines Day
Just Friends
Bus Stop
Connecting Flights
Showdown at High Noon
Aight this gun be sad

Doomsday

4.3K 188 102
By fandomdeath

"I- I love you." John whimpered into the phone, his eyes concentrated on the small figure on the roof. Sherlock's voice was shaking, slightly too high, as though he was holding back sobs, which, judging by the tears that trailed down his cheekbones, was accurate.

"Quite right too." He said, chuckling sadly. His hands shook on his phone as he watched John below him.

"And I suppose, if it's my last chance to say it... John Watson, I-"

John's heart stopped as Sherlock fell, dropping like a stone as his coat billowed behind him.

At this point John realized that Sherlock did have friends. But it was true that John was not one of them. He had been for a time, but then he had passed into someone to love.

But John couldn't admit it to anyone. Hell, he had just told the first person. Ever. And look what had happened. He had promptly jumped off of a building.

"He's my friend. He's my friend."

And maybe that's all he was. But the fact was, Sherlock Holmes had nearly said it. He had come close.

And that made it so much worse. The fact that the one thing John Watson had hoped for was shattered when Sherlock had fallen.

Not far away, Sherlock Holmes thought of Redbeard for the first time since he was 15.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
75.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...