Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

By tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... More

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

Jikook • Love

5.3K 73 8
By tactivrns1official

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Eating out a$$
•Bottom Jimin and Jungkook
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

"Thanks for a good time sweet cheeks~"

SLAM

*sigh* Another day as a stripper...

It's all the same. Every day. Every night.

• Get to work

• Dance

• Have sex with a stranger

•And clean up.

Same old.

I walked around the room cleaning up the mess either the man made or what the man made me do. I scrubbed the carpet or walls of cum or died cum, vacuumed the pink carpet in my room, made sure everything was back in place and sighed after I sat on my bed.

I wish there was someone who actually loved me...

Someone who wanted to take care of me...

Not some drunk ass man coming to me and fun me just to have a good time and leave afterwards after paying me.

I just want someone to love...

I closed my eyes for a few minutes then opened them again seeing my best friend come in.

  "Hey Jimin, come outside and have some shots with me! I know you just had a session but why don't you come and calm down your nerves for a while?" Hearing the world "calming" made me smile.

I needed to get this heavy thought off off my mind..

I kept drinking and drink the shot glasses the bartender kept pouring. It wasn't a lot to get my drunk but it was enough to get my mind off of stuff, so I was still sober, same with Taehyung.

I took my other shot with a strong swallow and sighed.

  "I'm going to do a dance then go and try to get some rest in my room, okay Taehyung?" He nodded and gave him his usual smile.

  "Yep! Go ahead and go! I'll be right here!" I nodded and quickly went on stage to give one more dance before I went to take my test for a while.

God these drinks get stronger and stronger every time I drink one for some reason. Idk why but it does.

I swallowed my shot that was in my hand ten looked towards the door hearing the door open. When I was who it was. I gasped as my eyes widened.

It was (Y/N) and her
sugar baby Jungkook!!

No way!

Hm. It feels good to be in a club again. I haven't been in one since I met my baby boy Jungkook. It was the greatest day of my life knowing I can spoil and duck my little bunny however much he wnated snd he would love it just like I would.

  "So what does my bunny want to do huh?" I asked as I looked at Jungkook. He looked around with a confused face.

  "I don't know Mommy. How about we get some shots and then we'll figure out." I nodded.

  "Anything my bunny requests." I chuckled as he giggled then we sat down and took a few shots. Jungkook doesn't like strong ones so he took a small shot that wasn't strong at all.

Me, we'll, I'm a different story. I love strong shots.

We kept drink a few shots when all of a sudden, I saw the most beautiful pink haired stripper dancing on a pole.

It was mesmerizing.

Appealing.

I almost couldn't look away.

Jungkook looked at me with a confused face, turned to where I was and his eyes widened seeing the pink haired stripper.

  "Woah...Mommy...He's so pretty..." Jungkook said whike in a daze.

  "Yeah...He is..." I told him. We both watched the stripper danced and twirled onto the pole. Once he was finished, he grabbed his cash and went to the back.

Jungkook smiled widley and looked at me wuickly.

  "Mommy, I know this may be weird but can we maybe have a session with him..? I wanna meet him! He looked so pretty and sexy dancing on that pole." I smirked heating Jungkook's request and nodded.

  "I agree with you baby. Let's go find who that sexy boy was." With that being said, we stood up and started to walk around trying to find the pin haired stripper.

But what we didn't know was that someone was watching us.

"JIMIN!!! JIMIM!!!" Oh lord whims calling my name..

I looked up with sleepy eyes hearing someone call my name and saw it was Tae.

"What is it Tae..?" I asked then yawned. Tae quickly came towards me and shook me while he talked happily.

"Jimin!! You'll never guess who came here!!" Tae said. I raised my eyebrow and sat up. Whoever Tae is talking about, they must be famous since Tae is really excited.

"Who Tae?" I asked, but then my eyes widened like a baseball hearing what he said.

No way...

"It's (Y/N) And jungkook! The Sugar couple! And guess what?! They saw you dancing and they want to meet you!" I gasped with wide eyes and smiled widely.

They really wanna see me?! This is amazing! I haven't had anyone that was really famous come and see me in a long time!

"That's great Tae!" I said then stood up quickly.

"Let me clean up quickly! While I clean up, go and tell them where I am!" Tae nodded and put his hand above his head like a salute.

"Yes sir!" And off he went.

I have to make a good impression for them...if I don't, something very bad can happen to me...

"Noona, we still haven't found him..." Jungkook said with a sigh. I sighed also and kept looking around. We haven't found the pink haired stripper just yet and it's making me upset.

And Jungkook knows I don't like being upset.

I was about to open my mouth but we both turned around hearing someone clear their throat.

"I think I can help you!" We both turned around to be met with someone with brown hair and a purple stripper outfit on.

"Are you looking for Jimin? The pink haired person who was just dancing?" Jungkook looked at the boy fast and quickly nodded.

"Yes! That's him! Do you know where he is?!" The boy nodded and started to walk as we followed.

"His name is Jimin! And I'm Taehyung! His very best friend!" He said confidently. I chuckled as Jungkook giggled. This guy may really love his best friend.when we got to the room, Taehyung turned around and smiled at us.

"This is our stop! This is Jimin's room! Have a great time!" And off he went. When he walked away, Jungkook looked at me with a smile then looked at the door and knocked.

We waited for about 15 seconds till there was a voice that told us to come in. I opened the door slowly then smiled seeing the pink haired standing in the in front of while smiling back.

"Hello," He said and bowed. "i'm Jimin. Taehyung told me you were looking for me." we both smiled at the pink haired boy.

He was the most beautiful pink haired boy I have ever seen and I needed him, but first we had to chat.

We started chatting almost an hour and they sounded perfect! I wish I could be with them...They're both so beautiful, nice and sweet, but I doubt they would want me to be with them in their couple group.

(Y/N) stood up with a smile and looked at the two.

  "I'm going to get something to drink. Stay here, okay?" We both nodded and watched her walk out, but I looked down forgetting Jungkook's as here and sighed quietly and muttered, "I wish they liked me..." I started to let a few tears form in my eyes and hugged myself. Jungkook saw my sad expression, walked towards me and cupped my face.

  "What's wrong Hyung..?" He asked. I looked up at Jk while there were still tears in my eyes and looked down again.I was thinking if I should tell him, but I decided to tell him my worried expression.

  "I just...I-I wish there was someone who liked me...S-Someone who really liked me and not just coming here to have sec with my pretty body...I want to be loved by someone...Wanting to be hugged by someone...wanting to go somewhere nice with someone...but I'm just here being a stupid slut...That's how I got here...My stupid ex dumped me and took everything from me...Now I live in a small rusty apartment and coming here letting drink ads men fuck me..." I said and started to cry as tears fell but my breathe hitched feeling Jungkook wipe my face.

He feels pity for me doesn't he...

I felt so bad for Hyung...He went through all of this by himself with only his best friend it help him. He is a really pretty man and I really do like him. I think Mommy also likes him, so now he won't be alone!

I bet Mommy can show him
that she really like him~

  "Don't worry Jimin Hyung," I said to him as he looked up then smirked and sat on his lap. He looked at me with wide eyes wondering what I was doing then his face turned red hearing me, "i think Mommy can make sure you know that she likes you~" After I said that, Mommy can inside the room.

"What's going on?" I asked the two seeing Jimin having Jungkook on his lap.

  "Mommy!" Jungkook said and quickly went over to me.

  "Jiminie doenst feel wel!!" I raised my eyebrows hearing him. How is he not feeling well?! I just left for 5 minutes and all of a sudden he's nit feeling well?!

"What do you mean Kookie?" I asked then glanced as Jimin while he looked down with a red face. Jungkook looked up at me, smirked and whispered in my ear.

"Jiminie Hyung wants you to show him that you actually like him Mommy~"

Hearing that one sentence made me eye twitch and my mouth Quebec. I put the bottle down on the table, walked over to Jimin, grabbed his chin to make him look at me and smirked.

"I think I can help you with that. Don't worry. *chuckles*

I'll try to be gentle."

O-Oh my goodness...She's much more intense than what Jungkook told me...At the same time, I'm slightly scared but slightly aroused at the same time. Idk what's about to happen now...

"Jungkook, you know what to do." She said. I watched as Jungkook quickly went to the door and made sure it was locked. After that, I looked up seeing her in front of me and gulped a little.

What's happening..?

"Jimin, can you be a good boy and take off your clothes please?" She asked in a kind voice. I'm really scared of what's about to happen, but..I feel as if I can trust her. Her voice is just so soothing and kind and sweet.

It was like his...

But hers is different...

I can feel the love in her voice...

And I know..I can trust her...

She's nit like anyone I have ever met it fucked in my life, so, I stood up with a nod and started to take my clothes off. Once I was finished, I fet embarressed about me being naked

Guess it's because she's actually nice to me.

She just chuckled and rubbed my head with a smile.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." I nodded a little then watched her with wide eyes seieng her start to examine me.

Is there something wrong with me..?

"Jimin, go ahead and lean over the end of the bed please." I was slightly confused but complied. When I laid over the bed, I yelped feeling her, I guess, smack my butt.

"I was checking if it jiggles. Guess I'm right~"

(Me: ... *whEEZE*)

I blushed hard and laid my face into the matress feeling embarressment.

  "Jimin," she said, "do you know about the threesome pose?" She asked. My eyes widened hearing her. I have always heard from other strippers what a threesome pose is, but i myself have never experienced the threeosme pose.

I nodded. She smiled and rubbed my head.

  "Good, because we're going to try it. You'll be under the bottom, Jungkook will be in you and I'll be in Jungkook. Jungkook's a little...thick...so, if you feel as if you can't handle him, just say your safe word, okay?" I turned around to her and nodded a tiny bit still having a red face.

I quickly gripped the bedsheets feeling a pair of hands on my butt.

  "It'a oki Hyung! I'll make sure you're okay!" I didn't respond, I was just waiting for the pressure to start. I listened quietly as (Y/N) was telling Jungkook something then heard her say, "Okay Jimin, we're going to start. Remember, say your safe word of you need too."

That was it..I was really about to do a threesome-

  "MMMPH!!!" D-Damn...She wasn't kidding when she said he was thick...He's really thick! I muffled my moans as Jungkook laid his head on my shoulder trying to sustain me since I was so tight. I forgot to put in my buttplug so I was really tight.

  "Y-You okay H-Hyung..?" Jungkook asked while holding onto my waist. He's the biggest person I had in met for rn..

  "Y-You can move..." I told him: I gripped the bed tightly feleing Jungkook start to move inside him and he gripped my hips feeling (Y/N) inside of him.

Both me and Jungkook whined and whimpered at the sensitive touch inside of us. Jungkook started to move faster because of (Y/N) which made me moan. Loudly.

  "F-Fuck...P-Please go faster..." I muffled into the bedsheets. (Y/N) smirked hearing me, grabbed onto Jungkook hips and started thrusting into him faster. He moaned feeling her start to thrust faster and faster into him while I did the same.

  "G-God I-I'm gonna cum!" I quickly said.

  "I-I am too Mommy!" She smirked.

  "Good, cause I'm about to go even harder to make you two cum~" she said with a little singing tune. Next thing I heard was Jungkook's loud lewd moan as he threw his head back and came hard into me. I also came hard onto the bedsheets with a loud muffled moan.

We were all breathing heavy. Exhausted after what happpened. I didn't relay know what was going on, but I heard (Y/N) call my name, I turned my head towards her and looked into her eyes.

  "Well, Jungkook told me what happened to you. I don't think you should be here anymore, so why not come with us?"

My eyes widened. Do they actually want to be with me?!

Tears started to form my eyes and I just let them fall when I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

  "Yes...I would love to be with you two..."

Finally...
I found someone
or people
who will actually log me
for who I am

Okay I'll be honest, I got lazy at the end but I hope this is what you wanted achallyu !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 51 21
Hello! This is my BTS and TXT oneshot book and I hope that they are atleast okay, if not good. I absolutely love those 12 boys so it would make me ve...
7.8K 234 7
In an alternate universe, years before Blitzo created Immediate Murder Professionals, what if he adopted a son before he adopted Loona? As time goes...
99.9K 2K 39
Just a bunch of oneshots about you and the maknae line of BTS In the narration you're normally top. Enjoy! Themes are mainly fluff and smutt It does...
41.9K 962 16
"The stars and moon in the dark sky mix." Aaron x reader Heeey! So yeah it's a bad description. I know. I know.