Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

بواسطة tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... المزيد

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Jikook • Love
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

Min Yoongi • Secret Lover

5.6K 91 23
بواسطة tactivrns1official

YOONGAY_LOVER, This is is the one shot you requested! I made sure to make this one really good for you!

Enjoy!

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•hard bondage
•Virgin! Yoongi
•Bottom Yoongi
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language.  

Everyone knows about the stereotypes right? Ya know, the nerds, jocks, preps and the ones mixed up.

Well, for me, I'm the first mixed of all three in Seoul High. And because of that, I'm very popular here and everyone respects me.

I get first in line at lunch, if I wanted something that the school had, they'll give it to me, some people will willingly give me money if I ask and if i I didn't do my work I would make a nerd would do them.

But there was one nerd who would never do my work.

And his name is Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi is different from all the nerds. Everyone knows nerds are mostly bottoms, so he always stutters and acts shy. He has glasses and books in his hands and is always kind.

God...

I walked into my classroom. The first one of the day with my hands in my pocket and hair over my eyes in a sexy pink way.

  "Ay (Y/N)! Over here!" Said Jackson.

(Yes Jackson...)

I smirked seeing my friend and walked over to him doing the handshake with him.

  "What's up man?" I asked and sat down. He shrugged his shoulders and put his head on his hand.

  "Nothing much. Same old, same old." I nodded a little and started talking to him. Everything has been so boring around here. And that's not normal. There's always some rumors, scandals, someone giving someone a blowjob in the bathroom or even more stuff around here, so when there's nothing going on, it just feels weird.

  "There goes that nerd.." I turned around hearing him and smirked seeing my favorite nerd. I quickly stepped down the stairs from the top of the seats and walked to his.

He was putting his books in his backpack and getting his pencils to sharpen and make sure they were good and sharp but yelped when my hands slammed against his desk.

  "Hey there nerd! Whatcha doing huh?" I asked. He looked up at me with those round glasses then pushed them up as his face turned red.

  "I-I uh...I-I'm just sharpening my p-pencils...N-Nothing s-special..." He said. I looked down at the three pencils on his desk then smirked and swiped them up on my hand.

  "Let me see them for a bit Yoongi." His eyes widened seieng me grab his pencils but kept his mouth shut knowing what's good for him. I started to examine them.

  "Hm, they look really sharp. Ya know, you gotta have a technique for these things," I stated as I messed with the led of the pencil.

  "H-Hey stop! You're going to break them!!" He said but I quickly moved my hands. How dare he talks to me like that?!

I grabbed him by his shoulders and slammed him against the wall with my hands on his wrists which was on each side of his head.

  "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that huh?!" I asked. He looked up at me with a fearful face and stayed quiet while his breathe was quickened. I smirked seeing his scared face and let go.

  "But as I was saying, you want to get these in a good position or~," and look what I did.

I snapped the three pencils in my hand.

  "Oops~ Looks like you got no pencils for today~" I sung then dropped the broken pencils on the ground. He looked at the broken pencils on the ground with a sad face.

  "Have fun surviving Math glass-Oh I mean class!" And off I went back to my group with a laugh as Yoongi looked down at the pencils silently.

~Timeskip to Lunch~

G-Gosh I can't stop thinking  about what happened this morning...She made me look like a fool in front of the classroom...

But I loved it...
I loved every second of it...

She had me pinned again the wall with her hands p each side of my head. Just think if we were a couple and we were in the bedroom doing that! Or even better! Married!

I started to feel hot while smiling at my table since I eat lunch also and started to rub my legs against each other not knowingly while I smiled and started to breathe heavy.

The look in her eyes when she was looking at me.

So dark.

So dominant.

I but my lip as my eyes closed imagining other stuff (Y/N) could to me, but I got out my trance feeling something wet against my lingerie. I brought some in my bag, changed out of my boxers this morning and put on the lingerie.

My eyes widened feeling it was by my cock.

I-I think I got aroused by my mind...

I quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking, grabbed my bag and quickly went into the men's bathroom.

Thank god they made a reinstallment for the stalls. Now the stalls go all the way to the ground so no one can see your feet.

I quickly placed my bag down and looked into the bag. I sighed in relief feeling it was still there and pulled it out.

I pulled out a dildo and some lube. I placed the two items on the floor beside the tub and desperately started to unbuckle my belt and pull the zipper down.

When I had pulled my cock from in between the zipper, I covered my red face face and whimpered since my cock dropped some precum.

I was really that aroused...?

I whimpered again feeling my cock start to twitch, grabbed the lube and put enough to where it felt slick and good.

  "A-Ah..." I moaned quietly as I rubbed the tip of my clock and cover my mouth with the other. I started to let my hand slowly go down on my cock as I let out a few more quiet moans.

  "M-Mommy.." It felt so good to make my hand go over my cock almost a thousand times slowly, but I started to go faster when my mind took place and started to imagine (Y/N) giving me a blowjob.

  "(Y-Y/N), go faster...P-Please..." I moaned a little louder and moved my hand quicker. On a few minutes, I was moaning (Y/N)'s name as I have myself a handjob.

But what I didn't realize was that someone was listening...

Where is my favorite nerd at? I want to torment him more. The way he was in shock in fear made me want to laugh till I cried. But I kept my composure and didn't.

But seriously, where is he?

I kept walking down the hallway trying to find that stupid nerd but stopped hearing noises from the men's bathroom.

Ooo~, looks like someone's getting a blowjob~

I smirked as I opened the door to the men's bathroom and walked in.

What? Idc if it's not for women. I'm still going in.

I looked around trying to find the voice but stopped at the stalls.

No way...

Is that Yoongi moaning like that?!

I growled quietly and walked towards the stall. I don't wanna sound like a damn psychopath but whoever is touching that nerd will pa-

  "(Y-Y/N)...go faster...Please..." I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at the door.

Is he...moaning my name..?

  "O-Oh god yes! J-Just like that (Y/N)! Mmm!"

He was! But why...? My mind clicked as my eyes widened in shock.

He liked me this whole time!
I bet everything I did to him to be mean was making him like me!

But if he really does like me, why am I not the one helping him huh?

I looked at the stall, sighed a little then quickly opened the door in a split second.

Seeing what was in front of me made my pussy clench and my mouth smirk.

Yoongi was sitting on the toilet with a red face, hand on his cock while it was out from in between his zipper while there was a bottle of lube and a dildo beside him and he was sweeting hard.

  "Oh? What's this?" I asked. He quickly pulled down his shirt with wide eyes swing me and whimpered.

  "N-Nothing!! Get out!!" He yelled at me. All I did was smirk and chuckle.

  "Oh Yoongi," I said as I closed the door behind me and locked it.

"I don't think that will happen."

  "W-Why not...?" He asked with wide eyes as I started walking towards him then bent down and sat in front of him.

  "Because Yoongi,
you have a little problem that
needs to be fixed~"

Before he could open his mouth, I pushed his shirt up again and smirked seeing the cock covered in precum and lube.

  "Ah, baby boy was really need for Mommy huh?" I asked. He looked down and away while having a red face and hand over y mouth by quickly thre his head back as I started to lick his tip.

  "M-Mmph!" I looked up at the boy as I licked his tip then swirled it around.

  "M-Mommy..." He said quietly. I looked up to him while still sucking on his tip and raised my eyebrow.

  "P-Please...P-Please help me...H-Help your baby boy..." With all due respect, I would love to do that~

I grabbed his knees with both of my hand and started to slowly push my head down onto his cock as Yoongi gripped where my hands while biting his lip tightly.

  "Why you so quieting baby?" I asked. He opened one of his eyes and looked down at me just like an anime girl would do.

  "P-People w-will hear me..I-I'm trying my best t-to b-be quiet Mommy..." She pulled away from a split second then looked up at me.

  "Come on baby, no one will hear and besides, if they do, I'll just make them stop." I nodded then looked at her as I breathed a little heavy.

  "Come on baby, moan for Mommy would you? I wanna hear those pretty moans of yours~" I nodded again then threw my head back once again feeling her start to give my a blowjob.

God this feels better than I have ever imagined!

  "O-Oh god Mommy! Deeper please!" I moaned and kept gripping my pants leg while she started to bob her head faster on my cock.

I didn't feel or know my hands were moving because the next second my hands were on her head gripping her head and said quietly, "I-I'm Sorry Mommy...I-I can't help myself..." She didn't have time to look up because I started to make her bob her head on my cock in a fast way as my tip hit the back of her throat which pushed me over the edge.

  "M-MOMMY I'M CUMMING!!" And with one final thrust into her mouth, I came hard with a loud moan.

She didn't care if I came into her mouth. He rubbed her hands along my arms as she swallowed my cum then licked her lips.

  "Tasty~" She stood up from that position while I watched with a sweetly face. She started going through her backpack and she pulled it out.

I didn't think she had one of those...

She turned around to me and held a black dildo in her hands.

  "Do you think you have the strength to let me fuck your pretty boypussy?" I didn't really have the strength but this is what I wanted for so long and now I'm finally  getting the change so I won't let this go to waste!

  "Y-Yes Mommy..." She nodded.

  "Good." She started to undo the jacket around her waist the placed it on her the floor. I looked at her with a confused face.

  "So you won't get cold or dirty. The floor is filthy." I nodded and laid down on my stomach onto the jacket. She chuckled.

  "You gotta take your clothes off first baby." I do?! Oh!

  "O-Oh! I-I knew that!" I said as I stood up. She chuckled at me and leaned against the wall watching me take my clothes off. When I pulled my pants down, I blushed hard knowing she was looking at my lingerie.

  "Black Lingerie huh? It's sexy on you. Never know you would wear black lingerie." I blushed even harder and looked down with a red face.

She clipped the dildo onto her while I laid down on the ground and was about to start but stopped when I said, "U-Um...B-Before you do anything, this is my first time..."

  "It is?"

  "Y-Yes..."

She nodded, turned around grabbed my lube bottle and started to pour some on the dildo.

  "Okay, before we do this, I will tell you this. It's going to hurt at first but don't worry, it gets better alright?"

I-It hurts?!

  "O-Okay..." She finished with the dildo then held onto my hips.

  "Tell me if it hurts." Before I could say anything, I yowled feeling her push the plastic dildo into my pussy. I gripped the jacket tightly while I whimpered.

It hurts so bad...

  "Shh, Shh, it's okay, it's okay. Just breathe." I kept my eyes close tightly and gripping the jacket every time she pushed the dildo into me, but I started to feel better so I let her go faster. She's good at fucking boys.

No wonder everyone wants to fuck her.

I kept gripping the jacket as as she thrusted the dildo into my and let sinful noises come from my mouth. I didn't even care who heard, I just wanted her to hear.

  "M-Mommy!! S-Something felt weird!" I said while whining a little at the new touch. She smirked and kept thrusting the dildo in me hitting that one spot inside of me.

"That's called your prostate baby boy. It's weird because you're a nerd and don't know any of this. Oh well." And she kept on thrusting.

I was so close to cumming that I started to push myself back onto the dildo so it made a loud slapping sound.

"M-MOMMY I'M COMING!!!" I yelled loudly then moaned loudly as my head threw back feeling white substance come out of me and feeling warm liquid go into me. I was so exhausted, I collapsed on the floor trying to catch as much air as I could.

"How did you like your first time baby?" (Y/N) asked and rubbed my back.

"A-Amazing..." I chuckled with a smile and she smiled too. She then pickled me up and let me sit on her lap while we were on the floor.

"It's alright baby. Just breathe and take a little nap. I can just say why we were missing from class." I nodded as I closed my eyes and started it take myself a nap.

I guess you can say I'm happy
my bully found out I was her

secret lover~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

715K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 58.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...