Child of a Myth | A Percy Jac...

By inimootheberry

Percy Jackson has been sent on a mysterious quest to a wizarding school two months after the murder of his mo... More

Important Points
Weirdos In Bathrobes
Discovering Percy
Katie Bell? Or Is It Gardner?
Thestrals, Angry Twigs and a New Demigod
The Sorting Ceremony
Magic and Myth
Classes
Are You Ok?
Roman's Dad
Draco's Not a Stalker
Pleasure To Meet You Elliot
Something Words Can't Explain
i dont remember how this story ends

Harry Wants An Explanation

5.3K 134 74
By inimootheberry

(Imagine the time makes sense in both universes. I know that Harry would technically be like 9 years old and James and Lily would be pretty dead. I also have no idea what that superbowl looked like because I wasn't alive) 

"I don't trust him," Ron stated for the fifteenth time. They had already gotten their things, so now they were talking at the Ice Cream Parlour. "We know Ron," Hermione said rolling her eyes, "You've told us the same thing when we were ordering, and when we were looking at books, and when we were getting new robes and when-" 
"Okay! I get it!"

Hermione was remaining non-biased for the sake of her friendship with Luna. She had never seen her so angry. She's always seemed so calm and blissful even when people were making fun of her. 

Luna must've been very close with them. Hermione had to admit, they seemed nice when they were talking with Luna, and they even didn't mind their presence. Ron just had to screw it up. That was when they had gone off on them. She did notice that they were all quite attractive, and the baby was very cute too.

When Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking to Luna, she was acting all normal. At least, normal for Luna. She was talking about Nargles and other strange things, and then came those people. She completely changed, she seemed... normal for a wizard. Her dreamy voice was gone and she was smiling much more. Strange.

"But think about it," Harry urged, "He's the grandson of Voldemort! He could be trying to bring him back! There's got to be a little evil in him." then he sighed, "It's not fair, how can he be so good looking? He's got to be a Death Eater! He's like the upgraded version of me!

Hermione sighed, "First of all, that's not a reason to hate him. Also, did you not hear Luna? She said that his mom, Sally, saved 65 000 muggles at the Superbowl when she was 17! She's got to be super powerful if she was able to do that. Besides, why would she save them if she was like Voldemort?"

"I don't know! Maybe she just wanted people to think she was good so that she could be a double agent for Voldemort!"
"Luna said that she never talked to him again after that," Hermione told him, "And judging by his accent, he's American. What would she be able to do in America?"

"Gather forces maybe," Ron put in, "So that she could send them to You-Know-Who,"

"This argument is pointless! This year's been a wreck, what with all those people coming back to life..."
"I still don't know how Dumbledore did it," Ron muttered, "Must've done something so that he couldn't really die,"

"That's only him though. No one's ever come back to life. Voldemort did something similar, but he never really died, did he? Just latched onto 

the next Horcrux. But all those people who died in the Battle of Hogwarts have come back,"
"It could have something to do with Mr. Look at me I'm so handsome,"
Hermione gave him an unimpressed look, "Shut up Ronald,"

--------------------------

It had taken a while to get used to the fact that Sirius was now up and walking. Even though everyone asked them how it felt like to fall through the veil, he never gave them an answer. He didn't actually know and would say, "I don't remember the feeling clearly, but it was like falling asleep, except knowing you won't wake up."

Now, the golden trio were back from Diagon Alley and were at Number 12 Grimauld Place (pretend the Death Eaters didn't find out about it). Tonks, Remus, and Mad-Eye Moody, who had come back and shown up at the front door with Sirius. 

Since Mrs. Weasley had gone to an old school friend's house and had brought Ginny with her, Kreacher had made the food, still wearing Regulus' locket on his chest. 

Sirius and Kreacher still had a sour relationship, but he was still friendly with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Because Sirius had given the house to Harry, he was still technically his master. 

Kreacher was slowly coming out of his 'mudblood scum' slip up phase and Hermione was sure that he would stop completely soon. 

As Moody, Sirius, Arthur, Tonks, Remus, the entirety of the Weasley kids (minus Ginny and Percy Weasley), Harry, and Hermione sat at the table. 

So far, Hermione had persuaded Harry and Ron to keep quiet about the whole 'Voldy's got an heir!' thing. Even though they were seriouslya tempted to spill, they didn't want to spoil their happy mood. 

Tonks' hair was now electric blue and she was asking if it suited her, "Maybe I should go to purple again, or should I try something different? Ooh! I can be blonde for a day! I always wondered-"

"Tonks," Harry interrupted, "You look fine, stop worrying,"
She raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? You've been scowling in your seat, sitting in the dark for the entire meal,"

Sirius turned to him, "She's got a point, you know. What's on your mind?"
Hermione gave both of them a look like, Keep your mouth shut, or else. 

It didn't go unnoticed by Remus, "What's wrong?" he asked, fully knowing what he was doing. 

She went red and muttered, "Nothing," before sending a warning glance at the two, who now had no idea what to do. Hermione usually told them what to do in these situations. 

"Um - well," Ron started.
"We were talking to Luna and," Harry continued awkwardly.
"And then someone tapped on her shoulder and he looked a lot like Harry except, um, he was..."

"He was..." Harry attempted, 

"Better looking," Hermione suggested making the table laugh. 

He scowled and continued, "So - So they knew each other or something and he was with two other people. A boy and a girl, and he was holding a baby-"

"A very cute baby," she commented.

"And he didn't even stop to talk to us," Ron said, "And then Luna hugged them, and looked at the baby and said, You didn't tell me your sister was born, and they were being all friendly. They had all these nicknames too... Called her Skittles," he looked at Harry for guidance.

"The girl, she stood up to Malfoy when he and Harry were fighting," Hermione supplied, "Swear he peed his pants by the look she was giving him. The other two didn't look very happy either. The boy - he looked like his was about to Crucio his arse,"

"Anyways," Harry interrupted, drawing the table's attention back to him, "Apparently, and his name was Percy by the way," Arthur stiffened, "Well, he didn't know that Luna was a witch and she was like my dad was a wizard, what about you? Which doesn't make much sense because she told me that her mum was a witch, and Percy looked like he was about to cry. So then the girl came up and was said it was a long story and that Sally-"

The entire table's eyes flew open, "Sally?" Sirius choked out. Bill shot him a confused face, "Who?"
"Percy's mom..." Hermione answered suspiciously, "Why?"
"It's-It's nothing," he gestured for Harry to continue.

"She said that Sally was a witch and that her dad... was Voldemort," He paused for dramatic effect, expecting cries of outrage or something, but all he got were tired expressions. 

Remus sighed, "Sally... I would have hoped that she would have gotten away from all of this,"

"She deserved it," Arthur stated, "She shouldn't even have had to deal with all of it for that long,"

Sirius laughed quietly, "Remember when we pelted FIlch with dungboms?"
"That was a good day," Remus agreed, "She got us out of detention when she used confundo on him,"
"Said we owed her James' invisibility cloak for a day," Sirius remembered
"Don't know what she used it for though,"
"Probably visited Cordelia," he supplied.
"Would someone explain what you're talking about!" Harry yelled.

-

"Sally was a Griffindor. One of Remus' friends," Sirius started, "At that point, Voldemort wasn't around. For some reason, she decided to befriend my dear cousin Bellatrix. Don't know what was going through her head when she made that decision, but she went through with it so she and Bella became good friends. Of course, she still hung out with Lily and others. Arthur and she knew each other because of her parents' relationships. I know, it's hard to believe, but Voldemort actually had friends. Cedrella Black, Septimus Weasley, and of course, his first friend in the wizarding world, Estelle Goldcrest,"

"She always knew about Remus being a werewolf, because she was one of his best friends. But, what she didn't know was that it was her father who sent Greyback to turn Remus. That was in our fifth year. She stopped using magic outside of Hogwarts and stopped talking to her father as much. Where was her mother? Gone. Dead, probably. 

She didn't know much about it and she never talked much about it either. In our seventh year, she saved us from Filch by Confunding him, then asked for James' invisibility cloak. Didn't explain much, said something like, Going to visit someone. Gave it back the next day at breakfast,"

"She always scowled when she looked at James, remember?" Remus laughed.
"And that's because she never forgave him for what we were like in our fifth year,"
"Well, she still liked me,"
"Yo," Tonks scolded, "Your wife and mother of your child is right here,"
"Sorry," he said sheepishly

"Anyway, Sally was looking all happy, which she normally is like, but then she was really happy. I asked her what it was and she said, and this is the crazy part, she said, there's this guy,"

And so Sirius delved into an old memory.

It was in their seventh year, Voldemort had finally gotten noticed, and by the looks of it, he seemed pretty powerful.

Sirius was sitting with Peter, Remus, and James. Lily was off talking to some of her other friends. James was talking about how Sally had saved them from Filch. "You know," he said biting off a piece of his apple, "It's weird. She saves us from Filch, which she never does, and then she asks for the invisibility cloak and says she's visiting someone. What's that about?"

"Maybe she has a secret boyfriend," Sirius offered. He felt a large object hit the back of his head, Sirius turned around in his chair to see a very angry looking Sally. 

Her long brown hair in waves down one of her shoulders, her bright blue eyes livid, "I do not have a boyfriend Black. And I suggest you shut your mouth before I hex you into oblivion," 

She turned her eyes to James who was watching with in shock, "You, I still don't trust you so if you even think about gossiping about me, I will do something. So," she swept her hair to the back with a wink, "Sleep with one eye open Potter," Sally called as she went to sit with Lily. 

Sirius heard the faint words of 'Are you threatening my boyfriend again?' 'Yeah, so?'

"The girl's bloody scary," James exclaimed.
"Hey," Remus scolded, "Don't talk about my friend like that,"
He rolled his eyes, "I'm not lying am I?"
"Well, no, but, she's still my friend and Arthur's you're like his second cousin or something, right?"

"Yeah, but she's friends with Bella though," Sirius said throwing a disgusted glance at his cousin at the Slytherin table. "I'm going to ask her," he decided while standing up. James cheered him on, "Go Padfoot!"
Remus didn't look too pleased with the idea, but he let him go. 

Sirus walked over to where they were and sat down casually in between Lily and Sally, "Hey," he greeted while Sally looked at him with a what's up, look, 

"So, about that guy you were visiting. It was a guy, right?" 

He could have sworn her pupils dilated, but she couldn't do much because now Lily's interest was peaked, "A guy?"

"Yeah," she shrugged while attacking her waffle with a fork, "What about it?"
"Tell me about him," he replied while grabbing a couple of peeled grapes. "Well," she said while munching on her food, "He's got these gorgeous green eyes, and he looks like he works out a lot. He's also hella good looking,"
"A good looking guy with 'gorgeous' eyes," Sirius summarized putting quotations marks around 'gorgeous', "Do you have a crush on him or something?"

"What?" she exclaimed not looking away from her waffle, "No! Me? Never, nu-uh, no crushes here!"
"I'll take that as a yes then," he smirked, put his hands to his mouth, and hollered, "Sally Alera Riddle has a crush!"

The hall turned silent as each of their heads turned to them, even the teachers were looking at them with curiosity. Sally Riddle, the girl who's never been on a date, has a crush?

She stood up quickly and pushed him surprisingly hard, "You - " Sally called him a not so nice name that caused Professor McGonagall to shake her head sternly, Sally didn't care, "You just had to say something! Well, Sirius Black, I have something to say to you, keep your nosy personality out of my way!" 

She punched him in the nose, which wasn't a very good look for him, as he was doing the 'hot bad-boy' thing that girls seem to love, and stormed out of the hall.

"I think," present Sirius said to Harry, "That summarizes Sally pretty well in school. Hated James, me, and Peter. Loved Remus, Lily, Arthur, and Bella. Could throw a mean punch, and would curse you into the afterlife if you hurt her friends. Don't worry though, we managed to become friends at the end of the year when she saved us from a bunch of territorial centaurs,"

"And then there was when she found out about her dad," Remus added with a wistful expression on her face.

So they told the story of that eventful time.

It was the 1988 Superbowl when she was 17 years old, on winter break from Hogwarts.

It was her first time in America, and she was there with James, Sirius, Lily, and Remus. She had asked Bellatrix to come but she said she had plans. Peter just didn't want to come. They were sitting at the front, with a good view of the game. How they had managed to get those seats? A lot of confundo charms on Lily's part. 

James was sitting with his arm wrapped around his girlfriend's shoulder, while Sally scowled at them, 

"Just because I said you were alright doesn't mean you get to do that every time you're in the same room," she grumbled as she watched the game. 

"You said I was nice," he corrected. "I revoke my impression. You are an idiot,"

"One of my best qualities,"
"Shut up,"
"I'd rather not,"
"James Potter, if you don't close your big mouth I will - "

"Hello, Sally!" a new voice called. Her eyes went wide and she turned slowly in her seat to face the man, Poseidon. 

"Oh," she said weakly, "What are you doing here?"
The rest of her friends watched the exchange curiously. "I came to see you, what else?"
"Don't you have other things to do?" she asked, "Preferably, underwater,"

"Eh," he waved it off, "Someone else is dealing with it,"

"Some god you are," she grumbled quietly enough so that only he could see.

"So," he said sitting down in a chair, "What are we doing?"

"You need a ticket for that," she told him. He raised an eyebrow, "And did you have one, oh magic one?"

"That's different! I..." her eyes landed on the four, "Have friends with me. Also wizards,"
"And?" he asked with eyes that resembled a baby seal, "Am I not your friend?"
"Really?" she said, trying to keep her from cracking under the sheer cuteness, "You're going to pull that one on me?"
"Why not?" he leaned back in his chair, "You're my friend, and I am yours. So, what are we doing?"
"We're watching a game," she replied, gesturing at the scene, "Football,"

"Um," Remus coughed, "I don't think this is football Sally,"
"American Football," she corrected.
"Interesting," he surveyed the way someone tackled another, "And, why are we watching?"
"Just wanted to," Sally explained simply, "We're on winter break from Hogwarts,"
He laughed, "Still can't get over the name. Hogwarts,"

Sirius joined in the laughter, "I like this guy. What's your name?"
"Poseidon,"
"Like... the god?"
"Yup, like him,"
"Uh-huh, my name's Sirius,"

"Like Orion's hunting dog?" he asked innocently
He stared at him for a second, "I see what you're doing,"
"I know that,"
"You sound like James," he pointed to the boy in question, "Hey!"
"He sounds like my younger brother," he looked at him, "It's not a compliment, but it's true,"

Sally laughed, "Sure, he sounds like him, he stopped acting like him a long time ago, though,"
"Wow," Poseidon said, "And I thought no one could ever come close to his level of drama,"
"So, how's the whole oath thing going on? No slip-ups?"
"Well... not yet,"
"Okay... who's the lucky girl? Maybe not lucky, since you're probably putting her in danger by even suggesting doing anything,"

"Um," he said awkwardly, "She's super pretty,"
"Go on,"
"And sweet,"
"And?"
"She has these amazing eyes,"
"Right,"
"And her smile is just beautiful,"
"That's nice,"
"And I might want to break the oath for her,"

"Poseidon!" she whacked him on the head and began to whisper furiously, "You can't do that! The child's going to be chased for as long as they live! What happened the last time, one of you broke the oath. You told me that she was literally killed,"

"I - I could protect them! Both of them, back at my home - "
"And what would everyone say? You know what they think?"
"If I tell them about the magic,"
"We mean nothing to you're family, don't you get it? We're just Hecate's little creations she likes bragging about! Wait," she paused and looked at Poseidon for a second, "You love a witch?"
"I do," he gave a small smile, "I love - "

BANG!

There was a loud, high pitched laugh, and 65 000 people stopped talking at the same time. The clear sky now had evil looking clouds billowing together, with rain beginning to poor down, lightning striking the ground. 

The Muggles began to scream as they ran for cover, Poseidon looked around, "I don't know what these mortals did to anger Zeus, but I don't think that this is okay!" 

Sally's eyes narrowed as she saw cloaked figures on the field, "It isn't your brother, they're wizards," He followed Sally's glare to see them, "I could just disintegrate them,"

"And give you away? No! We'll deal with this. Stay here," she motioned for her friends to follow her. She pulled out her wand and ran into the field, with the four others close behind.

"Expelliarmus!" James shouted. Lily elbowed him, "Nonverbal spells exist for a reason!" But it collided with one of the figures and their wand was knocked out of their hand. "What's going on here?" Remus yelled, "Who are you?"

A tall man who was wearing simple wizard robes laughed, that horrible high-pitched one that resonated through the field, "Who am I? Well," he turned slowly spreading his arms, "I am Lord Voldemort,"
Sally and Voldemort's eyes met, and everyone gasped. "N-No," she said with her voice shaking, "It can't be you,"
"Sally," he reached out with his eyes wide, but Remus shot an orange spell at him, making him pull back, "Don't touch her," he snarled. 

"I trusted you," Sally whispered, "You - You... YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T HURT ANYONE!" her voice startled the surrounding wizards. "YOU LIED TO ME? YOU LIED TO YOUR DAUGHTER?" 

She pointed her wand at him, with her eyes sparkling with tears, "Why dad? Why did you do this?" He opened his mouth to speak, but she interrupted, "Don't give me that pureblood crap Why did you really do this dad? Is - Is it because of mum?"

"Sally, I - I didn't,"
"You did mean it, dad. So don't try and lie to me. I know you,"
"Please princess - "
"Don't princess me!" she yelled, "Just get away,"
"Sally - "
"I SAID GET AWAY!" A large spark emitted from her causing everyone to jump back, "Get away from me, dad. I," she closed her eyes to stop more tears, "I won't come back," Sally looked over to Poseidon who nodded, and snapped his fingers. A large, blinding flash came out of nowhere. When the wizards recovered, Sally Alera Riddle was nowhere to be seen. 

Remus snarled at the man in the now empty area, "We're leaving," And they apparated back to the Potter house.

"That was the last time we saw her," present Remus finished, "I guess... Percy and the baby are her kids, and Poseidon could be the dad,"

"Harry, Ron," Sirius said, "Sally was an amazing person. Don't judge her children that easily,"

September 1

"Ron!" Hermione scolded as she looked at the stuff littered across his and Harry's room, "What are you doing? We have to leave in two hours and you're not even packed?"
"Harry's learned a spell to make everything go in by itself, haven't you?"
"Yup!" Harry said cheerfully eating a cookie.
"Well then, let's see it,"
"See what?"
"See the spell!"
"Oh," he said rather dumbly, Harry pulled out his wand and pointed it at the trunk, "Pack," 

All of their stuff flew into the trunks. Harry looked at her proudly, "See? I can do stuff!"
Hermione rolled her eyes, "I was quite aware of that Harry. I just needed you to hurry up with it. Mrs. Weasley's wants you to come downstairs," With that, she whirled around and left the room.

"Whatcha think of Percy?" Harry asked at breakfast
"I think he's perfectly okay," Hermione told him, "You're quite biased you know"

They were eating at the table. Mrs. Weasley had made delicious food that made everyone's mouth water. Charlie was in Romania studying dragons and Bill had left for Egypt a week ago to get back to work. 

Percy (Weasley) was still working at the Ministry, although he was being much friendlier. Fred and George were at their shop, filling out orders and creating more things to sell. With the lack of the five brothers, the house was eerily empty. Mrs. Weasey had offered Harry one of their rooms but he wanted to stay with Ron.

"Who's Percy?" Ginny asked stuffing a fluffy pancake into her mouth, "Well I know, about Percy Percy, but I don't think you're talking about him,"
"Okay..." Hermione wanted to let them know without causing chaos, "He's-"
"Voldemort's grandson!" Harry exclaimed. They all stared at him for a second before throwing any chance of a peaceful morning out the window,

What?
He had a grandson?
Percy?
Must be evil!
You-know-who?
I don't believe it!

"Would everybody SHUT UP!" Hermione yelled
They immediately quieted down because she looked like she was about to curse someone, which technically, she could do as she had turned 17 already. "Look, Percy is an okay person, and so are his cousins! Plus, that baby girl is also related to Voldemort and she's so adorable!"

"Wait," Ginny intervened, "He has two grandchildren?"
"Yup," Hermione replied popping the 'p', "One's our age, and the other is just a little girl. So cute!"
"By the looks of it," Harry told them, clearly annoyed, "he'll be coming to Hogwarts with us,"
"With you?" Ginny questioned, "And Dumbledore's okay with this?"

Mrs. Weasley spoke up, "I don't think we should be judging him yet, but I have to agree with Ginny. You're the one that You-Know-Who's been targetting for years,"

"Well, I think he's perfectly fine. Look at Sirius, his family is simply evil," Hermione stated, "You two," she said pointing at Ron and Harry, "Are just jealous because he's better looking,"
Ginny laughed, "Ron's jealous?"
"And Harry," Hermione corrected, "In fact, he's the one that brought it up,"

Ginny snorted, "He's the grandson of You-Know-Who. When I was - you know - almost killed by him, I saw him before he got all weird looking. He was actually quite good looking. So, it makes sense that he would be like that too,"

Mrs. Weasley looked at the (working) clock and gasped, "Look at the time! You three," she looked at the golden trio, "Don't judge the poor boy because of his ancestors! And don't you dare reveal his connection to You-Know-Who if he doesn't want to!"
Hermione scoffed, "Of course I won't! It's these two you should be worried about!" she jutted her chin towards Ron and Harry. 

Mrs. Weasley narrowed her eyes at them (mostly Ron), "Promise me you won't do anything stupid,"
"Um," They shuffled awkwardly.
"Promise me!"
"We promise not to do anything stupid," Harry assured her.
She didn't look very convinced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 2.9K 21
Basically what the title says. I will include: Percabeth Jasper Caleo Solangelo Frazel Tratie and maybe Chrisse Don't read it if you ship anyone els...
323K 8.2K 28
Percy Jackson demigod son of Poseidon,Hero of Olympus, is told the truth. That his mom isn't who she said she is and that his dad isn't his dad. He's...
597K 7.8K 66
*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, nor the Heroes...
369K 5.5K 24
Pretty self explanatory, It's a story about our favorite heroes meeting mortals! [COMPLETED]