Your my everything. (Sad shan...

By shabaker1993

song love is bloom This story when a equestrian hedgehog live New York but Shane recover from fight against... More

Before we started story.
Having rough night/Going to distance
Cheers Rainbow dash and princess luna part 1
Cheer princess luna and rainbow dashpart 2
Meet Shawn the demon hedgehog/Rp
Sunset shimmer told you all truth
Save from demon from hell
Mephlies ask for help.
Angel meet my friends
Sonic told his friends about Angel.
Sally threat
My friend's and Angel argument
A note from new ally
Father and daughter arguement
New ally and friend
Meet shawn and Mephlies die
Shawn announces for last time/Rp
A plan to save/Raven and Mars learn a horrible weapon
Saving Girls/Rainbow dash teach Angel a lesson.
Stopping Demon Ryan, Vexy, and Alex hunter
Stop Shawn and Sally
A story/Shanelight moment
Talk demon from hell/Start something new

Angel the hell cat wrost pushiment

69 7 19
By shabaker1993

In after life aka Hell planet earth. Red and purple demon cat. Her name Angel the hell cat. Angel almost succeeded part her plans use my friends for nasty plan. Thanks Charlie and myself we stop Angel when my friends stop they evil family for good.

Angel(mad):Thank that equestrian hedgehog ruin my plans and wrost I stay even help horrible hotel with Charlie.

Angel got in habzin hotel after get food form store. Charlie was waiting on couch with mean on her face.

Charlie(mad):Angel. We need talk about weeks ago.

Angel put her food on table. Angel sit couch.

Angel:Where everyone else cousin.

CharlieMy friends having rest day off. I here talk you about I found in room before we stop you. Good thing I got picture done before you come home.

Charlie show picture a red and blue ord. Angel start be scared.

Charlie:You know thos orb is. I can't believe you found after these years.

Angel(scared):Yes. A most powerful demon orb. Change to anyone after life or living person, mobians, mutants, or person with demon powers to evil for good.

Charlie(mad):Even they don't got heart more important steal anyone power's from anyone before they die by power full demon. You going use Raven Queen Jabok, Makayla, Kelly, Arsenio, Callie, Ola, and Mars. How many time we do bad demon become good not living world we force all becoming our salve.

Charlie got up thinking her pushiment. Charlie turn to Angel with smile.

Charlie(Smile):I got a perfect pushiment. After you destroyed demon because I know you ver powerful demon cat. You going back living world and learn friendship to you try force even equestrian hedgehog.

Angel(scared):What. That not fair. Please Charlie I stay hotel even become maid. Please don't make me go and become friends with descendants.

Charlie slap Angel to floor. Charlie pick her cousin up by glad her clothes.

Charlie:Angel. I giving a pushiment and I know others hate you but I want you do better not just for me for all I care so much. Now you get your journey we contract. If you lie. You know book tell me truth.

Angel(scared):I know but what about Shane, Rairty, and Sunset shimmer. All four got equestrian power's.

Charlie:I send them message from yout book. Now go and I want you learn you mistake.

Charlie let Angel go. Angel walking upstairs to get her book.

Charlie:(I sorry descendants but I want my cousin learn mistake with you or she stay with for long time.)

I hope you all like Angel pushiment. Please leave like and comment this chapter.

Next you all talk next plan help but Sunset shimmer about news

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 158 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...
662 11 11
Tikal said yes to Shadow's marriage proposal, but neither of them have any idea how stressful planning a wedding would be. Especially when your plann...
17.5K 431 16
After separating herself from her friends, Amy Rose has become a matured, independent hedgehog of 17. But what madness will occur when a robot smashe...
42.1K 628 20
Y/n "Sonic" L/n on the surface is an average teen, but he holds a power that is just too fast for anyone to believe. Y/n is secretly the fastest thin...