Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

5

2.9K 119 3
By eroticFifi

                 REGRETS

"when we see the ones we love in danger we can't control our emotions sometimes we make a whole lot of mistakes and all that's left is regret. -Fifi Gold"

Ava's pov

Yesterday was spent avoiding him, he also played his part well by avoiding me too, but he prepared dinner for me and that really melted me jelly.

He cooks better than any of us, even me, he surpassed any cooking skills I have, with him I know I have no skills at all.

This morning the aroma of the bacon he made woke me up as it drifted into my nose to my dreams. Well that was strange I was never a girl with the good nose so I was surprised how this could wake me up.

I headed downstairs and met him about to cover my breakfast to bring it up to me. I still decided to play silent as I walked passed him to the coffee mixer to make myself some coffee.

"Good morning Ava, I made you breakfast have it when you are ready." He walked out back to his room leaving me dumbfounded, no I was disappointed with his leaving, I wanted him to stay and talk with me.

"Have you contacted your people." I asked his retreating figure and he paused but didn't look at me.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, thank you for everything and Ava I am sorry for that night I didn't mean for any of it to happen." With that he disappeared completely from my sight and I felt my heart collapsing. I don't want him to go, that is the first kiss I've enjoyed with all my heart, he shouldn't be sorry for that.

I looked at the empty stairs and back to the food he left for me, he isn't too bad but I am really conflicted, part of me wanted him even if it's just a moment but another part told me he's a stranger, I should push him away.

I quickly ate what he prepared and went back to Isabelle's room, where my solace was. I need to read and read away this feeling for a total stranger.

In the evening I decided to go to the library, I have to read there if I must focus. This summer is the most stressful for me with this exam coming.

The library wasn't filled as only few people are still in school. I settled down and was relieved to know I stopped thinking about him for moments that I focused on my book.

I read till it was dark and decided I need to go back. I signed out and signed some text books home to read. It's not just reading we need to research and that is the greater part of it.

"Hey young lady." A crooked voice said but I wasn't sure it was me. Though Isabelle's house is kind-of isolated we still see some few passerby so walking in the night is not too much of a problem.

Just that right now I think some bunch of guys were following me and calling me. I was afraid initially but I thought I could handle them, I did so with some few guys before.

They encircled me and blocked my path which made me to stop and look at all five of them. Did I call them guys before, no I think they looked more like teenage boys to me.

"You didn't answer us pretty." A spiky hair kid said to me.

"Am I supposed to." I looked him directly in the eye to show him I'm not afraid of any of them.

"Yes baby you were supposed to but you didn't."

"She looks delicious, doesn't she?" The fat one asked his friends with a smile and I joined the smile that slowly turned to laugh.

"What do you kids want, say it or get the hell outta my way."

"Did she just call us kids?" The most skinny asked and I smirked.

"We only wanted your purse but since you insulted us we are taking more than that." The spiky hair spoke again, looks like their leader, so I made my strategy plan, I'm going to attack him first.

"Better if she is a virgin bro."
I saw this little kids licking there lips and shook my head.

"Get out of the way kids."

Something pressed hard on my lower back, feels like a gun. God I wasn't expecting they will have guns, so I'm  really at a dead end.

"You'll do as we say." He spoke close to my ear and I almost vomited.

"This is illegal possession of gun and under age too. The law will punish you severely for this." I tried catching my breath, I need it if I must map out my escape route.

They all scoffed mockingly at me.
"The law? What law? See babe I'm not the one that told you to live among trees and look around only the rich live here so it will be hard for anyone to pass now babe."

They pushed me forward but I tried to resist by pushing the spiky hair and made for the run. Not far enough I was dragged back and slapped hard on the cheeks. This kids slapped me, that is absurd as I tried to get feelings back to my face.

We all heard a growl, it was faint before it became louder and here we are starring at a huge wolf. It was wolf I know because I haven't seen a dog this huge and I can differentiate animals so well.

He walked up to us still growling before making a leap at the person who slapped me. No one could process anything yet as everyone was still awestruck till the kid began to shout from pain of the bite he received.

I didn't expect that, how can something this dangerous come here and even enough to defend me. The wolf looked at me and I shot back with fear. Those eyes, it was burning like flame with anger and aggression. It tore at the kids leg before looking at the others and made a turn at them.

The kid with the gun shot him, at first he flinched in pain but not enough to let his enemies go as he jumped on top of the kid and tore him.

The others seeing how aggressive he is made for the run. The guy that shot him was in piece now and blood flowed everywhere. The first kid that was attacked was limping away in pains and after starring at him for quite sometime he looked back at me with those fiery eyes only now he shimmered down and whined in pain.

I remembered myself as I made for a run, how can I still remain there when a wolf killed someone right in front of me, no he wasn't just killed he was chopped into piece and I feared for my life, you can never predict wild animals and I can't use my life to bet.

I looked back as I ran, he was still looking at me with pains, I thought about treating his gun wound but I won't be handling a wild animal who scavenged a human in front of me.

I ran all the way home and shut the door the moment I stepped in needing Loren more than never before. I wanted to feel safe, and he is the closest now that I can hold on to.

I stopped at his front door but couldn't bring myself to knock. He will see me as miserable and I couldn't afford to be that. I inhaled deeply and went into my own space shutting the door and feeling somewhat safe but the scene out there kept replaying and I hugged myself into a ball as I curled up on the floor.

I cried, I'm always emotional but I didn't know why I felt horrible for not taking care of the wounded animal. I wanted to but I was scared, yes better safe than sorry. It was only me, I have no one else as family except me and I won't want my friends to worry about me.

Enzo's pov

She didn't know but I followed her around for the day, I was in my wolf form following her, most people thought I was astray as they came to rub my fur and ask if I was looking for a way back home. Hell no, I am busy following my mate everywhere and I can never be lost, I scared them and continued my journey.

I was at a reputable distance when I saw this kids encircle her, I didn't feel concerned, she can handle a few of them if what her friends said is true and I didn't notice any form of fear in her. So I relaxed and watched the drama unfolding in front of me.

I began to fear when the guy behind her pulled out a gun and pointed at her lower back. I looked at her and smiled, she was still trying to think of a way even in the present condition

I was angry why he will bring out a gun so I moved closer to be able to act once she was in danger. I fully lost it when she was slapped, how could they slap her right in front of me.

I acted before thinking, all I wanted was to take care of the guys but I think I took it more than necessary. I returned to senses when I saw the blood and her scared face starring at me.

I looked back at the dead boy and the one limping away and back to her and knew this time I am rejected even before trying. I am a beast to her, from now henceforth I will always be a beast that coldbloodedly murdered someone.

I broke down completely when I saw her running away, I was also in pain but her insecurity hurt me more.

I went back home and met the house in darkness, she didn't switch the light back when she returned. I made sure she was in her room when I shifted back in the sitting room.

I tended to the gun shot wound and endured a lot not to alert her so she wouldn't see me in this state. I made up my mind I'm gonna leave tomorrow, it's better she is ignorant and try to live a better life, I can bear it all for her but I can never bear her living with someone she thinks is a beast.

"WTF!" The lights and the voice came at the same time and didn't leave me with any opportunity to react, I was already starring into her eyes, wait why couldn't I sense her.

"Loren for Christ sake why are you naked."

I tried to cover my wound so she wouldn't see it but her eyes were faster than I thought, she walked up to me and forced my hands away.

"Loren what the fuck is this."

I sighed and pushed her hand away. "I got a scratch when I was trying to wash at the basement."
That is the lamest excuse I've ever given in my life, she didn't even believe me.

"Scratch can be this deep?"

I looked away from her eyes and tried to cover my naked body with my hands.

"Loren what happened." She bent to inspect me forcefully taking my hands off, I didn't know she
was this strong.

"This looks like a gunshot." She paused and slowly looked up to me, I was ready to meet hers as I looked into her wide eyes.
"Gunshot." She said more like a murmur and whisper.

"Ava listen to me I will get dressed and then we can talk."
I tried to take her hands but she pushed me away.

"What are you?"

She didn't ask me who am I which made me realize she has figured it out already. Right now I need to tell her the truth and let her make her choice.

"Ava promise you won't act on impulse just think when I say a thing before you lash out."

"Are you that thing back there." She pointed outside, close to tears. I didn't know I'll be called a thing but that's okay I don't mind since it came from her.

"I'm werewolf Ava and I can't talk with you if I don't get dressed."

"Goddamn you!" She pushed me back to the chair with so much force and ran up the stairs.

She wasn't against that I'm werewolf because she wasn't surprised or scared the way I thought, she is just against me killing someone right in front of her.

I quickly got dressed and went to her door, knocked gently and tried to push it open but I found out it was locked.

"Ava please open up we need to talk."

"Get the fuck outta my door, outta this house and make sure you stay far away from it, you beast." She shouted from the closed door and I felt her pain.

"Ava you need to calm down, if I explain you'll understand, I was already ready to leave if you didn't meet me then."

"I said get the hell out of here." The sound of the thing she threw at the door resounded in my ear as I slung my shoulder in defect.

"Okay then but I wish you'll just give me a chance in the morning."

"Get out!" She threw another thing and I decided to stop trying.

I returned and packed the few clothes she and her friends bought for me, I'm  not going to leave behind the only memory I may have of her. In the morning I may really need to be on my way, maybe out of her life too and maybe die slowly too.

Wow! This part of my story is really interesting, the pain of knowing someone you were beginning to like is a beast, Awww.
Tomorrow they are going to have a long talk, I'm anticipating it and I really hope it turns out good.

Pls vote
Love from Fifi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 234 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
47.2K 837 9
"Ava now!" yelped Virin, that was all I needed to sprint towards the van, where Kyra and Priti were waiting."Run! Run faster", screamed Priti, hittin...
399K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
570K 13.2K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...