STORM II

By sincerelyparisssss

After Storm activated her gift her life was never the same again. Let's see how Storms been handling her pow... More

Meet the cast
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/N

One

33 2 0
By sincerelyparisssss

| Storm |

" I will definitely advise you to take two pills a day, please do not miss a day"

I was informing a patient about her health as she was suffering from a broken leg.

I would have of course cured her faster, but I promise sj I'll keep my gift a secret.

After my gift was activated I took up classes to become a doctor, and after a long fours years I graduated with a bachelors degree.

So now you can call me dr Lyles.

Yes That has a very nice ring to it.

While fumbling through paperwork on my desk a soft knocked broke my focus.

" hi dr. Lyles you have a visitor"

My assistant Ashley was holding onto a clipboard while guiding the visitor into my office.

" oh okay thank you. If you don't mind closing the door on your way out" I smiled.

" hi I'm here because I have questions" the lady said before taking a seat in one of my chairs.

Closing up the folders that exposes patients records I was now engaged into her story.

" and what seems to be on your mind miss—"

" combs, heaven combs"

" okay miss combs what seems to be the issue?"

She adjusted herself into her chair while holding onto her purse that seems a little big then normal purses should be.

" I..I been doing some research on hospitals, and doctors that are good at there job"

I motion my hand for her to continue.

" well rumor has it well not a rumor but I know you can heal.. people In ways that not all doctors can"

" listen heaven im only able to do what's legal I can't —"

" please it's my baby"

Clearing my throat I slowly stood up as she held onto the purse a little tighter.

" are you telling me that your baby is in there?"

With her eyes watery she nodded her head repeatedly and my heart sunk.

" wait right there" I said before walking over to my window and closing them.

I then locked my office door as I walked back over to this young lady.

" may I" I ask while reaching for her bag.

She hesitated at first but then she gave me the purse and I carefully placed the child on my desk.

Nervous as to what I might would find in here I went ahead and open the purse.

" my god" I said before taking the child out and placing her onto some paper towels.

" give me a moment please and I try to do everything in my power"

She nodded her head again.

Taking a deep breath, I place my hands onto the child's cold blue chest before releasing my energy onto her.

I could hear the lady gasp as she took aware that my body was a form of pure light.

" wow I haven't seen this before" she whisper.

Before I could pour more into her a soft but clear whine escape her lips.

As I took control back over my body the newborn cries filled the office and I could here knocks at my door.

" just a second everything is under control" I yelled while wrapping up the baby into a blanket I keep in my closet.

Walking over to unlock my door, the nurse came rushing in the room to get the baby and heaven was getting her vitals check out.

" thank you, gosh thank you dr Lyles" she cried with joy as they took her away to be with her child.

" your welcome" I then grab my things as my shift was ending in ten minutes.

My assistant Ashley came walking in with a huge grin platter on her face.

" what " I said as she block my way out.

" your something special I have to give you that."

" I was only helping a lady in need. Beside I couldn't just let that baby girl die"

Putting my coat on I threw my purse over my shoulders and turn off my light.

" excuse me I have a wonderful boyfriend and a hungry fat dog that's looking forward to seeing me."

Ashley slide over as she walked me out.

As I got into my 2020 Range Rover, I ask if Ashley could lock my office doors before she heads out for the night.

" will do boss have a safe night and great job today" she yelled out while walking back into the building.

Pulling into my home I seen that sj was home and of course his friend mike was also over.

Walking in I was ambushed by smoke and the smell of alcohol coming from the kitchen.

" hey baby how was work?" He said while putting pebbles on the back porch.

" exhausting and I'm ready to wine down so if you don't Mind" I said which he already knew what I was talking about.

" yeah, yeah of  course bae" he then patted mike on the back as I made my way towards the steps and up to the bedroom.

Later on he came inside before crawling on the other end of the bed.

" you okay? You seem drained"

Closing my laptop I turn off the lamp before lowering myself into the bed.

" I am after I saved a newborn today and it was Amazing" I said with chills still running through my skin.

Sj kiss me on the cheek and rub my thighs as he always did before we head off to sleep.

" you ever thought about it?" He asked

Turning my head over his way I knew where this was going.

" thought about what sj?"

" you know" he said rubbing my belly gently. " having a little one running around?"

I have given that situation a long and hard thought but with me starting my career I was feeling as if a child of our could wait.

" I've thought about it a lot bae, but right now is not a good time okay"

" I completely understand I love you and I'll make breakfast for you in the morning"

" oh lordddd" I giggle before we cuddle up and closed our eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 0 18
Stormi Love just turned 21 and still figuring out this thing called life. She hasn't found her meaning in life, but that all changes after she encoun...
551K 39.8K 69
Final book of the series🤍
107K 5.6K 31
Book ll Willow had experienced a life change. Was everything worth it? Has she truly come into form for the better? Is love enough to get through thi...
Freak By mysskins

Fanfiction

1.4K 82 15
When six outsiders on Community Service get caught in a storm they develop superpowers. Will there be anything or anyone in their way? Will there be...