Serendipity ✈︎ ☃︎✍︎ Jinmin

By seokjinprotector

"Ever since the creation of the universe Everything was destined" I found you without even wanting you. As if... More

Ever since it all started
Everything was destined
Just let me love you
Maybe it's the providence of the universe
There are many more stars
When you see me, when you touch me

The destiny is jealous of us

57 7 4
By seokjinprotector

When I first saw him, it was during calculus. Professor Jung asked us to stay behind to help him with something. But he was taking so long!

I let out a sigh. That seemed to catch his attention. I felt his eyes boring into my side. I turned my head to face him, receiving one of the derpiest smile I have ever seen.

'Hello! Nice to meet you! Can we be friends?'

I was not in a very good mood. I wanted to go back home and listen to music, but professor was taking a way too long. Honestly, I was not in the mood for chit chat. My back was starting to ache from my posture.

But just for the sake of being polite, I replied.

'Hi, sure. We can be friends.'

He smiled again. I looked at him a bit more carefully.

'I am Seokjin.'

'Hi Seokjin, I am Jimin.'
---------

I was walking back home. My encounter with Seokjin had slowly started to fade away from my mind.

I looked up, there were just a couple of stars in the sky.

'Light pollution.' I sighed.

It is said that our fate is written in the stars. I wonder what my fate is.

I wonder how it is going to end. Will I get happiness? Will I get love?

I wonder...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
185K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC