Shigadabihaul

By lightyagamikira9

Shigadabihaul shigadabi at first though More

Planning
Movie night part 1
Overhaul
🍋Shigadabihaul🍋
After math

Movie night part 2/ SHIGADABI

500 12 6
By lightyagamikira9

Shigaraki: Stay

Shigaraki sleepily said while grabbing Dabi's arm. Dabi got in bed with Shigaraki and they cuddled until they fell asleep. The next day Dabi and Shigaraki woke up to Toga and Twice screaming and giggling while taking pictures of the two now blushing boys. Luckily, the room was dark so no one could see them blushing. Dabi, Twice and Toga left the room so everyone could get changed and then get breakfast. After breakfast, Shigaraki went back to his pitch black room to continue finding a way to kill All Might. The only light in the room was the light from his computer which was brighter then his future. Just then Dabi walked in. He sat down on Shigaraki's bed making Shigaraki sit next to him.

Dabi: Hey Tomura
Shigaraki: Yes?
Dabi: Well I don't how to say to this but umm...... I-I like you Shiggy.

Shigaraki blushed so hard.

Dabi: What I'm trying to say is..... Will you Tomura Shigaraki be my boyfriend?
Shigaraki: YES!!!!! I-I mean yes I'll be your boyfriend.

Just then there was a knock at the door to the hideout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...