As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Someone gets hurt reprise

89 5 48
By ElisabethEhh

The bell rang. Giving the two girls a sign the day was over. Although Cady and Janis had not been in class for the past 60 minutes or more, they still felt a relief. They could finally go home. Escape the place where they did not feel safe at all.

"You want to go home with me, we can hang out in my room if you want?" Janis asked Cady. Janis had her hopes up, but that was until Cady her smile fell. Don't get her wrong, she really wants to go with Janis. But a certain someone had already preoccupied her for the day.

"I would really love to Jay, but Regina already made me go with her to the mall for some kind of reason. I am sorry Janjan" Cady apologized. "No no don't say sorry. It's fine, I should've remembered" Janis said back.

The two girls looked at each other once again. Janis looking into Cady her eyes, and Cady scanning all over Janis her face. "You can come over once you get back from Regina, only if you want to though, I don't want you to force into anything"

"I would love that" Cady answered with a love struck smile. Something that made Janis blush quite a lot. She tried to cover it by giving Cady an impulsive hug, but it only made her blush more. The two girls stayed like that for a while, until they heard Cady her phone get an notification.

"I think that's Regina, I should go unfortunately" Janis let go of Cady and gave her a quite sad smile. "Good luck Bambi, remember, you can always text me and I will pick you up. Just tell me the store you're at and I will go there" Janis said. She gave Cady a sweet kiss on the forehead before the smaller girl walked away.

Cady was nervous. This whole thing seemed kind of suspicious, especially because it's Regina who planned it. Regina never wants to go to the mall alone with one person. And the fact that it's Cady who she wants to go with, makes it even more sus.

She was now walking back to school property, entering the halls of Northshore high. And there she was, the queen bee, leaning against her locker, phone in hand.

"Hey Cads!" Regina beamed, this did NOT sound like Regina at all. "I mean, that took you long enough. Class ended like nearly 20 minutes ago" yeah that sounded more like her.

"hey Regina" was all Cady answered as she gave her a little wave. She felt quite uneasy by the strange behavior of the main plastic.

"well, what are you waiting for loser. Let's motor. I don't wanna waste any time by staying here" Regina ordered and took Cady by the wrist, dragging her along.

Why was everyone suddenly grabbing Cady by the wrist and taking her somewhere? What's up today.

Minutes later, Cady found herself in the bright pink Porsche. Still wondering who would've paid for the car.

"so Cads, how are you" Regina genuinely asked, making Cady wince at the nickname. That's only okay when Damian or Janis says it.

"I'm alrighty, still a little unknown by the American norm but doing fine" She answered, not taking her eyes off of her lap.

"you'll get around. You're doing pretty well so far. That's why I'm taking you on this shopping trip. The most social place you can think of" Regina took a look at Cady. For real interested in how she looked.

After a couple of minutes they had reached the busy mall. Mandy cars were parked in the paring lot and you could already see the people walking in and out of thr giant building. Cady was getting nervous.

"come on Cady, let's go. This is going to be great"

And so the two walked in. Regina walking a bit closer to the smaller girl than usual. Cady was wearing her new pink sweater that she had bought especially for these occasions, plastic much. Regina was wearing her iconic white skinny jeans and top. Looking more plastic than ever. It might not have been pink, but plastic for sure.

"so, where are we going first?" Cady asked, nervously looking around the different stores. So many options, and non of them looked right. How badly she wishes she was home now.

"Let's go to brandy melvine. It's not that busy in there and it has pretty big fitting rooms" Regina answered.

Cady wondered why the fitting rooms were a point. Why do they need to be big? And why are they going to fit clothes again. They literally went yesterday. She just let it slip.

The two walked over to the store. It was pretty much near the main entrance. The store looked expensive and preppy, something that was not like Cady at all. She could easily buy her clothes at target or Walmart, but the three plastics would definitely not approve of that. Unlike Janis, she would accept Cady no matter how ridiculous she could look.

"what do you think about this top? It would look really cute on you" Cady was pulled out of her thoughts by Regina holding a light blue faux leather top in front of Cady.

That was a very hard no go for her. The color didn't fit Cady that well and the leather made her feel more uncomfortable than ever.

"i- I don't think that's something that would fit me to be honest. I... I could maybe try this instead" Cady grabbed the same colored skirt but in jeans fabric with a kind of dotted print on it. Regina didn't look to excited about it but nod her head anyway.

"You can wear it with this top maybe, it's white so it goes well with the light blue color " she held up a white long sleeved tight fitting top. It had laces in the middle and a very deep low cut v-neck. Something Cady would never pick on her own.

"yeah eh, sure" Cady answered pretty shortly. Taking the hanger from Regina. Regina had a smile on her face, one that didn't look fake or forced.

"well, let's go to the fitting rooms" Regina said excitedly.

While Cady was putting on her clothes. She heard a knock on the stall door, followed by Regina her voice.

"hey, can I come in. I wanna see how it looks" She asked, her tone a little more harsh than before. Cady was surprised, and didn't understand why Regina would want to come in. But sure I guess??

"Eh yeah? I just put on the outfit" Cady answered, unlocking the door. Regina walked in and looked at Cady through the mirror.

"you look really hot"

Wow

"ehm, thank you I guess? I'm no-" Then Cady was cut off by the most unexpected thing ever.

Regina was kissing Cady. The kiss was rough and so much different then Janis her kisses.

This one was filled with kust and frustration. Regina pushed Cady against the wall and her lips moved.

Not long after she pulled away. Cady was frozen. She was shocked and didn't know what to do.

Did she just???!!!

"I've wanted to do that for a very long time" Regina her eyes were dark. Darker than usual.

"don't tell this to anyone, if you do. I swear I will kill you" and then she was gone. She walked out of the store and just left Cady there.

What... Just... Happened....
...
...
...

"I need to go home. No I can't, I can't go home. But I need to find Janis, but how am I going to look at her now. What even happened. Regina kissed me, did Regina just kiss me?" Cady her mind was spinning.

She didn't understand much from what just happened. But what she did know is this was wrong, very wrong.

"just do what Jay said, walk out of the store. Stay at that place and send a text message. Everything will be fine"

But is everything going to be fine. What if Janis get so mad at Cady and won't ever talk to her again.

We'll just have to wait and find out.

Caddie cat
Hey can you come pick me up?

Space Alien
Are you alright, did something bad happen?

Caddie cat
I'm doing fine, Regina just left and I'm still at Brandy Melvin. I'll just wait outside

Space Alien
Okay I'll be there as soon as possible
Take care Bambi xx

Caddie cat
I will, thanks jayjay
I gotta tell you something soon

Janis had not read the last messages. She just immediately hopped in her car to pick up Cady.

She knew something had happened, but not exactly what. She would get to know it later.

Why is it that everytime Cady goes to the mall, something bad happens. It's like, the plastics have made the mall the place to mentally destroy Cady.

But that's not important right now, the thkng Janis has to do is to pick Cady up, and be there for her. So that is what she is going to do.

10 minutes later Janis has arrived. Not forgetting the many speed bumps she has ignored plus the speed limit.

Brandy Melvin isn't that busy if a store so maybe every is just Fine and Janis is overreacting. Look at the bright side!

As soon as Janis enters the mall, she sees Cady sitting on a bench near the store. She's looking at her phone and not really aware of her surroundings.

"Hey KitKat" Janis greets the smaller girl as her head shot up.

"oh, hey Janis" Cady didn't sound too sure. A little hesitant and avoiding eye contact. Well, that was something Cady always had done. Not being able to hold eye contact while speaking to another person. It may come off as rude, but it really isn't meant like that.

"we ready to go?" the smaller girl asked as she stood up. She didn't even wait for Janis to answer before walking away.

Janis was appalled. Cady didn't even look at her, let alone show any interest. Was it something that Regina had said?

Is Cady turning plastic? She kind of looks plastic right now. And her phone has become oddly interesting these past hours. Plus, ignoring Janis is classically plastic.

Has Janis worst nightmare become reality?

"Cads, how did it go" Janis tries to match Cady her pace by running a little, lucky for her she has much longer legs that the redhead.

Cady, again, didn't look up at Janis and just kept on walking towards the car. "'t went fine" is all she answered before stepping into the vehicle.

The tone of Cady her voice didn't go unnoticed by Janis. It rather stayed to concern her, but at the same time annoy the dark haired girl.

Janis too stepped into her car, but didn't start the engine.

"Cady, whats going on" Her tone was harsh, but worried. It shocked Cady a little. Thinking back to the moment Regina her lips met Cadys.

"I've wanted to do that for a very long time" Regina her eyes were dark. Darker than usual.

"don't tell this to anyone, if you do. I swear I will kill you" and then she was gone. She walked out of the store and just left Cady there.

Chills ran down her spine. How is she going to deal with this. If Cady tells Janis, Regina will find out, no matter what. She can't escape the fact. But then again, Cady can't always keep this to herself. It'll eat her up.

Regina is powerful, she owns the school

Wait, Regina is powerful, she owns the school!

Cady could just... She could.

Okay so the thing is, Regina likes me. She likes me! That means I'm on her side. If I keep it like that, she won't hurt me.

Cady her mind is running a thousand miles per hour. Simply making up the worst possible plan for both Cady, but also janis.

I can sort of live care free! I can be just as popular as Regina. If I just stay on her good side.

"Janis everything is fine. Gosh I already told you" Cady too sounded very harsh. Not looking up at Janis, but just focusing on her phone.

Janis her heart just hurt a little bit. Cady sounded plastic. She looked plastic. She is plastic.

"I... I have this art show coming up. Damian has an extra ticket and we wanted to invite you. It's next Saturday..." The hesitation was more than noticeable in Janis her voice. Would Cady even want to come?

"this Saturday?"

"yeah. I would really like you to come KitKat. It means a lot to me" it was true, it meant a shit ton to Janis. It was a painting of her Damian and Caddie. But Cady didn't know that yet. If was a suprise.

"I'm sorry Jay. My parents have this thing in Madison and they told me to come" Cady didn't sound sorry at all. Well, deep down you could hear a tiny sorry in her voice. But it was mostly covered with numbness and boredom.

"it's fine, don't worry about it" Janis lied, it hurt. It really hurt. Knowing that Cady was slowly turning more and more plastic. Something just really changed today. Almost like the thing she thought earlier.

Regina completely plasticfied her

Yes, from now on that's a word.

The car stopped and they arrived at the Herons house. But they didn't step out of the car, not yet. Janis had locked the doors. She has to know what happened.

"Caddie, I don't care how stubborn you're gonna be. But you have to tell me what happened at the mall. I clearly know something has changed and I got to find out what. You're not acting like yourself at all. You're acting like a copy of Regina. And God it hurts me so badly knowing that something hurt you. I just really want to know what. Because Bambi, I love you. Okay I just said it. I love you" Janis now had tears in her eyes. She didn't mean to say this, but it felt right, in the weirdest way possible.

Cady stated her in the eyes. For the first time in hours. She looked Janis in her eyes and saw the tears streaming down her face.

For a long time, she didn't say anything. Just looked at her. Not knowing what to say.

"I love you too Janjan. But I really can't" and with that she ran out of the car into her house. Panic taking over.

_________________________

She left... She literally ran away. But she said she loved me too. But then she left?

Janis her thoughts were spinning. After what just happened she couldn't think straight anymore.

So many things had happened in the past few hours.

1. Cady went on a shopping trip with Regina. without any of the other plastics

2. Cady asked Janis to pick her up

those are still kind of normal, right?

well...

3. Cady has kind of turned plastic, considering her behavior these past 24 hours

and 4.

Cady ran away after telling Janis she loved her too

and told her this couldn't be happening.

It's overwhelming and messing with Janis her mind. She knew that Cady could be kind of confusing at times. But she never imagined something like this.

Somehow she expected this, who could ever love the spacedyke. The ugly, creepy and weird art freak. The girl who crushed on the queen bee. The girl who had to do art therapy. The girl who cut her own wrists and legs because she felt so miserable.

Who could ever love Janis.

Well, Cady did.

The strawberry blonde was laying on her bed. tears pouring down her cheeks. What did she just do?

She just told Janis she loved her. She told her the truth. Then why did it feel so wrong. Why did she run away. Why did Cady leave the girl she loved so much, why did she leave her on her most vulnerable. She couldn't do this to Janis.

But she had to.

If Regina would ever find out she kissed Cady. Cady would simply be dead by the end of the day. She couldn't be with Janis. Not with Regina around. But Cady loves Janis, she loves her so much. She is one of the only people who understands her.

She is the only one who could calm her at her worst. She is the only one Cady feels safe around. Cady feels lost without Janis. And she has only known Janis for a few months.

It's weird what a person could do with you in such a short time. But that's what love does.

They say you only love 3 people in your whole life time. But maybe that's not true. Because Cady knows that this is the girl she will always love. No matter what. And it breaks her heart that one simple person could ruin that.

And that person is Regina.

Cady felt her phone vibrate. Taking it out of her pocked, she looked at the screen. Janis...

Space Alien
Hey
Are you okay?

CaddieCat
fine

Space Alien
You don't sound fine to me

Caddie Cat
Janis, I think we should just like. Not talk for a while

read

As Janis looked at her screen and read the message. Her breathing stopped.

Is this really the Cady she met a while ago?

No

This is plastic Cady. This is the stone cold Cady, simply Regina two point 0. This is a Cady she doesn't understand, a Cady who is not real. Who has been mind fucked by Regina.

____________________________________

What did I just do

I chose Regina over Janis

I cut Janis off

I chose Regina her side

I broke Janis her heart

I broke the girl that I love her heart

What did I do

But it's for the better. If Cady had not done this, both Janis and her would be ruined by Regina. Janis even worse than Cady.

Cady would be able to take it, but knowing Janis. She doesn't even want to imagine how she would take it.

But Cady knew she couldn't survive like this for long. Lying to Janis like this would break her heart.

no

it had already broken her heart.

She knew that she had to fix this before it was too late. But she had to wait. She had to gain Regina her trust.

____________________________________

That night Janis cried herself to sleep. She couldn't believe what Cady had become. She couldn't believe, and didn't want to believe.

And it was all her fault. If she didn't tell Cady to hang out with the plastics, Regina wouldn't have plasticfied her. But it was too late now. The things that happened had happened.

It was hard to believe.

Janis wasn't the only one who cried that night. Cady did too, she cried because of her stupid actions. Because she actually believed Regina could be nice. because she continued to listen to the mythic bitch. And because she left her two best friend. And that just to not be mortified by the demon Queen.

(A/N WHY DO I KEEP USING HEATHER CHANDLERS NAMES FOR REGINA !!!!????? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I've been reading to many heathers fanfics, whoops)

This simply turned out to be one of the worst days ever. True, many horrible days have happened before, for both of the girls. But losing someone you loved is simply terrible...
_____________________________

A cactus is prickly, that escalated quickly
I don't know why I did this. I don't know how this benefits the plot. But it happened

I hope you like it???

Words: 1280
Published: 11-12-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 118 58
"The Plastics? Dude, we're more like...the recyclables..." This One Shot book will follow the adventures of five teenagers as they grow up, experien...
1.5K 79 15
janis sarkisian is her high school football team's star quarterback. cady heron is the best cheerleader on the squad. in a school filled with bullie...
2.9K 115 9
Victoria's greatest passion is singing and acting. When she gets the role of Cady Heron in the Broadway musical Mean Girls, she is forced to work alo...
148K 4K 33
Let's try this again! Imagines of Reneè Rapp and characters she plays.