Mercy

By zeffervescent

"We are the kids our parents warned us about." Teenage rebellion. Everyone goes through that stage, with sim... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Note
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fortyone
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Fiftynine

62.5K 2.5K 1.4K
By zeffervescent

Harry; 

I didn't know how to feel in a car with her parents. It was odd, considering these were the people who wanted to rip my head off my neck the second they found out I was seeing their daughter. 

"So, Harry...your jersey. Is that one of your favorite college teams?" Her father asked me. I was completely stunned that he was obviously trying to make conversation with me, that Serenity had to squeeze my hand to get my attention.

"Uh, actually I'm playing for them this year," I told him.

His eyebrows raised. "Really? I'm impressed. That's my favorite college team."

I forced a smile and a nod. Her mother turned in her seat to face us. She had some of Serenity's features, which were less intimidating than her father, who was not even making eye contact with me. "So this means you'll be going to college?" She asked. 

Serenity beside me growled beneath her breath. "Yes, mom. It does." 

She beamed at us. "That's great! I'm happy to see young people taking their education seriously." 

This was awfully strange. Serenity gazed at her with a frown, furrowed eyebrows included. "Mom...I appreciate your effort, but this is really weird."

"I know. It is for us, too," her father added. "But...we had to meet properly at some point. Can't make things better without putting in effort." 

"Thank you, sir," I began. "This means a lot." 

On my other side, sat Willie, who had fallen asleep in his car seat. This little guy reminded me of Belle a bit, and I smiled down at the sleeping boy. I felt Serenity entwine her fingers with mine, causing me to turn to her. She was staring out the window, in her own thoughts I didn't find necessary to interrupt. 

Sleeping in my house is like asking for it to rain cash. There was hopping on my bed, someone's hands shaking me roughly. I knew it wasn't Belle. No way she was strong enough to almost knock me off my bed. 

"Can you stop," I groaned huskily into my pillow, feeling my covers being pulled from my body. The air hit my legs and instantly caused my skin to chill. I hated the fact I was always so cold in the morning. 

A pair of lips kissed my ear, body weight on top of mine. "How are you going to ignore your baby on her birthday?" She giggled into my ear. 

My lips turned into a tired smile, figuring I should get up now. She has no clue why I had overslept to begin with. I spent all last night planning this.

Of course, I came across certain hardships like her mom disliking a number of her friends, or how she didn't want to deal with a mess, but it was the only way she'd be at whatever birthday party I was planning. Her father didn't care about her friends, he only wanted her to be home. 

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist. She laughed loudly as I squeezed her and placed kisses all over her face. Gazing up at her, I murmured, "Happy birthday, my baby." 

Her hair was straightened and she had done some of her makeup. She looked gorgeous as usual. "Thank you, my cuddle bug," she teased. "Now, how are you still asleep? It's noon." 

"Well, I spent all night planning for today, so you tell me. And how did you get here?" I asked her, letting my hands rest on her bum, like usual. 

She hummed. "Clary drove me here. She's more impatient than usual, so if I were you I'd get up and shower and get dressed." 

"Kiss first," I puckered my lips, and she rolled her eyes with an evident smile before she gave me a sloppy kiss. 

I was getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my waist. I exited my bathroom and saw Serenity had picked out my clothes for me. Seriously, she's killing me. I love her so much I'm allowing her to pick out my clothes. 

"If I didn't love you, I'd kick you out for picking out my clothes," I told her as she lied down next to the arranged clothes. She giggled to herself before putting her phone into her pocket. 

"This is my favorite outfit on you." Serenity smiled, and I dropped my towel shamelessly. She glanced down at my junk, and teased, "I hope that's my present later." 

With a laugh, I remarked, "Not sure I can wrap up my dick, babe." 

"Yes you can. It's the safest gift of them all." 

I narrowed my eyes at her with amusement. "You think you're funny."

Eventually, I dressed in my black jeans and my Rolling Stones shirt she seems to have grown a liking to. I slipped my feet into my worn boots and then quickly glanced in the mirror to make sure my hair wasn't a rat's ass. 

Seeing as I was ready, she jumped up from my bed and hurried towards me. With her arms wrapping around my neck, she smiled and said, "Handsome." 

A grin spread on my face as I leaned down to kiss her. I let my lips linger on hers before she got a call from a clearly agitated Clary. Downstairs, we waved to my mother and Belle, who were planning on arriving later tonight at her house. I would hope that my mother finds something to talk about with Serenity's. 

"Finally," Clary breathed when we got into her jeep. "I was going to be food for rats if you guys took any longer." 

"You already are," I remarked, and she shot me a painfully mean glare, but I laughed and Serenity smacked my arm. She just didn't want to let it show she found it amusing. 

"Anyways," the brunette continued. "I am taking Serenity to Best Buys so she can choose whatever gift she wants that is under two hundred dollars." 

"Wow," I chuckled. 

"Styles, really? Not everyone's rich," Clary defended herself. "After that, I'll drop you guys off here and you can have sex like rabbits." 

"Clary, please be quiet," Serenity shook her head. 

"What? You said that to me on the phone. Literally," she pointed out.

I snickered, ignoring their conversation and began to scroll through my messages. A couple were from Niall about what he should get Serenity because he of course waited until last minute. Some were from Louis talking about how he and Marisol will be coming back from his honeymoon just in time for the party.

At Best Buys, Serenity picked out a couple of iPhone cases and that was pretty much it. Clary confessed that she didn't mind spending more, but she didn't want to make it a hassle. In ten minutes of hearing the same argument, I was impatient and dragged both of them to the cashiers. 

She then dropped us off at my house, so her and I could spend some time together. My mum and Belle had already left to help over at Serenity's.

I didn't want to give her my present yet. In order for me to even think about getting her it, I had to discuss this with her parents before I made them hate me again.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. In a few minutes, lips were on lips, shirts falling to the floor along with jeans. Her knickers were tossed to the floor right before my boxers were. Our bodies naked underneath the sheets, kisses harder, and her hands in my hair. 

My hips rocked against hers, moving in and out of her at a favorable pace. Beneath me, she was a whimpering, panting mess. I gave her everything I had, grasping her hands and pressing them against the mattress. I entwined our fingers, picking up the pace of my thrusts. I inhaled her scent, burying my face into her neck, groaning at the effect of her tightening walls around my pulsing cxck.

"I love you," I whispered into her lips, panting as I was nearing my end and she just finished.

She kissed my mouth and murmured, "I love you, too." 

I was driving to her house once I got a text from Niall saying everyone arrived at her house. She was fixing her hair in the rear mirror, trying to comb through stubborn strands. We were both a little knackered from nearly fucking on every surface of my room. I let out a yawn, but was reluctant to be tired. 

"Maybe we are rabbits," she muttered. 

I chuckled, eyes focused on the road. "Maybe." 

"I don't mind, though," she confessed. "Anyways, what are we doing at my house?" 

Pretending to be oblivious, I shrugged and said, "Your parents probably have a cake waiting for you or something." 

"True." 

Arriving at her house, I stood behind her as she opened the door. To her surprise, as she flickered the lights on, everyone had jumped up and yelled out "surprise!" Her astonishment was apparent. Her eyes widened and her jaw went slack before she began to laugh, recognizing the faces. 

"Oh god," she laughed breathlessly, holding a hand to her chest. She was embraced by various people. I caught a glance of Belle, who had began to shriek her way towards Serenity, hopping up and down excitedly with a gift in her small hands. 

She beamed up at her. "Open it! Open it!" 

The first present of the day was hand made frame of purple sparkles and pink glitter. Inside was a picture of Belle and Serenity taken when she had first received that barbie car she crushed our toes with. Serenity smiled and wrapped her arms around the giggling toddler. 

Before she'd cut the cake, I left with Niall to get Serenity's present. By the end of the night, we stood around the kitchen table, singing our hearts out during the birthday song. Serenity was behind the lit cake, shadows on her grinning face. 

I waited until she opened everyone else's gift until she'll be able to see mine. She was eager to find out and I grinned, kissing her nose. "You have to go outside to see mine."

I led her outside, where on the street was a brand new car was waiting. She got the idea when I jiggled keys in the air and she gasped. 

"No you fucking didn't!" She screamed with a laugh escaping her parted lips, hands going to cover over her mouth.

With a sly grin, I said, "Guess who's learning to drive."

note: 1 more chapter oh mah lawd. 💘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Safe By bree

Fanfiction

1.9M 46.8K 46
Rae, the daughter of a lawyer, has always helped her father with cases, but not one quite like this. Aiden, a flirt that never leaves Rae alone, and...
7.5K 572 52
When two strangers in be past collide in the present, the perfect crime could become a nightmare.
13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.
108K 3.5K 22
Enid Sinclair x Fem!Reader x Wednesday Addams A curse. That's what Wednesday felt like to Y/n. A curse that she never wanted to get rid of. A deadly...