My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••66••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

••65••

13.1K 483 26
By sweet_princess120

Third person's POV

BANG !!

a bullet was fired towards Sam and Amelia , this bullet was fast than speed of air, it was aimed straight at Sam who pushed an injured Amy behind him.

From somewhere they felt themselves being pushed to floor, and both rolled on the  floor.

That bullet which was aimed at Sam pierce through fless from their savior .... A blond girl , whose arm starts dripping.

" Brittany !! "

" Are you really so eager to die , you bitch !!" Simon roared as his aim missed , he pulls the trigger again but this time Brittany ducked that shot by bending low.

BANG

In the next moment another gun fired that pierce through Simon's  chest puncturing his lungs .
And the gun slips from his hands ....a relieve wash over everyone as they saw the car from which three police officers comes out.

" Britteny why did you do that?? " Amy cried

" Maybe this is the punishment for the sins I have commited in past ! I am sorry Amy , maybe now I can live with peace that I have certainly did something fruitful once in my life !!may be Now I can gain your forgiveness !! " Brittany said in between her gasps .

" Shut up you silly !! I have already forgot everything ,and now shut your mouth don't even dare to say that same again ....someone call ambulance !! " Amy shouted

Within minutes , they all rushed to hospital , where Simon was breathing hard....Amy was also on the verge of getting unconscious from the amout of blood loss and pain , and Brittany   was also holding her bleeding arm .

In the hospital , three of them were taken inside to tend their injuries , Liam's injuries were tended by a nurse.

Soon the bullet from Britteny's arm was removed and she was now resting under the effect of anesthesia.

Simon was in critical condition as his lungs were damaged badly and that bullet did passed just an inch difference from his heart.

Whereas Amy was still being attended by an OT , which was giving every person outside of that room worst time of their life.

Doctor has still not made his appearce which haunted Sam.
He didn't wanted to lose that pretty Angel who made his life a heaven with her presence.

After a long time which left like eternity the doctor ma his appearance and Mr Davis was the first one to ask where Sam stood by infront of him staring at the doctor for answers .

The doctor cleared his throat
" The patient has suffered many injuries . The cut on her thigh was deep and as a result she won't be able to walk properly for sometime, and about the another cut on shoulder , I would say she was quite lucky...to avoid any  nerves injury orelse that would have some some serious consequences , she also has a broken rib , and her arm has fractured at two different places .
That cast will remain for 6 weeks . She also suffered a concussion, which may cause some temporary effects, due to bleeding from such injuries , she has lost most of blood and now  anemic ! "

That doctor took a pause so that everyone could digest that new information he fed them and then continued " I'll provide a  diet chart for the patient , she needs to follow that strictly !! As she is anemic , she needs to gain her strength back , her nutrition is also important along with her medicines which should be given on proper timings...don't let her put pressure on her leg  that can delay her recovery process. She shouldn't walk unless it is extremely impotant !! "

" Can we meet her ? " Sam asks impatiently.

" Yes sure ! But she is sleeping due to anesthesia , you can meet once she moved to normal room from OT !! " Doctor replied with a small smile

" Thanks ! " Sam replied

After some time ,he saw beautiful angel lying on white mattress with an IV attached to her arm , her left arm fully covered with a plaster cast , while her head has a bandage wrapped around it , matching with the one that covered her thighs.

*
(Time skip )
*

Next evening 

Amy was now at home as the doctor gave her the green light for that.

She was tucked to the bed with Sam by her side in Knight's mantion.

Both the families has decided to stay together in this horrible time.

Amy had her dinner in her bed as everyone glares at her when she put hee feet on floor.
Well, her dinner was not even worth to call dinner as she forcefully pushed that vegetable soup and porritage which lacked even salt .
After having her medicines she laid back on that bed .
Sam kissed her head and was about to leave when she held his hand saying  muttering a "stay "

He smiled back and sit beside her , he laid beside her running his fingers in her hands .

" I was so scared !" She wisphered remembering that dreading

" Don't be ! I am here , I won't let anyone hurt you !! " Sam says determined and hugged her to him, carefully so he don't hurt her in process

She looked back in his eyes to see all the seriousness , they stated at each other ....inthe nect moment their lips met as they close there eyes.

That same awful incident plays again her eyes making her feel disgusted of herself as fear runs in her veins and inthe next instance she pushed the man infront of her and screamed
" Please leave me !!  stay  away ....don't ....don't touch me !!"

All the color from Sam's face drains when her pleadings echoes in his ears and her scared face haunt him .

On cue the door burst open and enters her dad with Ethan hot on his heel ....Mr and Mrs knight runs inside , while max enters with  Jenna and cami.

Their room was crowded with people now , Mr Davis take. A seat beside cring Amy who hugs him eagerly and cry her heart out .she feel safe in her father's embrace.

Once she was sobered , she saw the man she love looking at her with hurt on his face , her face fell as she reminds what has she done a moment ago .
But she can't help that fear which eats her out and cause her to act without even thinking

She looked at him with pleading eyes tries to hold his hand but he cut her off
" you should rest now ! It's late !!"
Everyone slowly leaves that room. As Sam asks cami to sleep with her friend ,who agrees without thinking twice.

Sam retires to his study , he knew that Simon has damaged the peace of her wife .
He has hurted her in a way that she fears now .

He knew it would be best so she could rest . She is scared and she needs rest now.

But he felt ashamed of himself as he was unable to save her wife at her moment when she was in danger .
He was not by her side when she needed him the most.
He let that devil taint her angel and that haunts her now.

On the other side , Amy was getting a hard time to sleep ....she was not even able to turn  as her whole arm was in a cast caring a weight that felt like a dumbel to her.

Cami was sleeping peacefully by her side and she doesn't wanted to disturb her sleep so she laid by her side and stared blankly at the ceiling as it was the most intrusting thing in the world .but little does she knew , she needs taht strong arms to wrap around her and her cuddle buddy to sleep peacefully .

After staring at the ceiling for two hours she decides to get her cuddlebear.

She carefully put her feet on the cold floor, making an effort she slipped in that bunny slippers.
Holding the wall for support she limped to her destination , as she knew where she will find that cuddling bear whose absence was giving her a sleepless night.

She saw light coming out from the study room as the door was ajar , she didn't bother to knock , because when she tried to gripped that door burst support , that door opened wide making a certain dark eyed man to look at her , which caused him to run for her in a second.

" Amy! baby what are you doing here ? You should be in yoir bed , resting !! And doctor has strictly advised you not to walk !! You should have woke cami or called  me if you needed anything !! " Sam rambled when he saw her wife limping , as he carry her bridal style and settle the couch.

He made here sit beside him comfortably where she giggled at his rambling " anything funny ??"  
He ask with a raised brow.

" You ! " She answers in one word  , a grin broke on his face which he shook and fire his next question "do you need something Honey? ....maybe water ? Let me  fetch- " she was cut off when she place him arm over his thigh stopping him
" Nothing ! I don't need anything !! "

" Then why are you here ? You should be- " he was cut off again by a glaring Amy

" What do you mean by what I am doing here ? Can't I come to your study ?? "

" Offcourse you can baby !! But you should be sleeping now !! " He smiles at her cuteness

" But I can't ! I can't sleep , I am scared if I got that same dream again !!" She finishes and jumps on his lap slowly " besides you were not even there to wake me from my nightmare !! Are you angry with me for what happened earlier , if you are then-" she was cut off by a finger against her lips

" no ! Never ! I can NEVER be angry with you , and don't say that word again! Okay ?....I was just giving you space .... I thought that might be good , maybe you needed that ! "

" No , I don't ! And I will never need space from you ! You are last person on this planet with I would like to keep distance ....I was just scared and I need you with me , when I am scared , I want you to hold me and bring me back to reality if I encounter that kind of nightmare again! " She says looking in his eyes

" Okay ! " She smiles and he press a kiss to her temple.

" Besides my certain cuddling bear is Busy and I have grown a  habbit of sleeping with him so his absence makes it impossible for me even close my eyes !! " She says with a joyous smile to which he grins

" Well then let's get  you to your cuddling bear !! So you can have a good night sleep ! " She again carries her bridal style to one of the guest room which he has asked the staff to clean so he can spend his night.

Laying her on his bed and making a certain cushion walk behind her so she don't strain her injuries anymore, he slip beside her under the cover .

Cuddling with one another ,they both drifted to sleep soon.

_______❤️________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 14.2K 33
COMPLETED✅ When 2 drop dead gorgeous heirs are forced into marriage, what happens? They more or less figure out that there might be side effects to t...
297K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
283K 12.4K 40
Aeryn Reynolds had a perfect day going on; her restaurant was bustling with customers and she couldn't be any happier about it until Everette Wilbros...
321K 8.3K 21
Jenna Andara Cliff has a perfect life. Boyfriend, friends, money, smart, pretty, everyone like her. But everything change when her parents forced her...