๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“

By berrxies

Being bigger than another female shouldn't matter but the heart that's within you, should be. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
37.
38.
39.
40.
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
41.
42.
43.
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ2
question๐Ÿฉท
hi luvs
Take Down

12.

4.6K 232 142
By berrxies

Who was here first, me or him?
-unknown
____________________________

Now Playing♡

Hazel Fenty

"Tyree, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him disappointed at his arrival.

"You not glad to see me, pumpkin?" He asked, with a smile on his face but I wasn't smiled. He was killing the mood.

"No, now leave." I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to Bashar. He didn't even looked bothered. He still had his arm wrapped around me.

"Let me talk to you for a second, Hazel." The tone in his voice showed that he was becoming upset. When Tyree and I had sex he was always dominant and it was sexy. Honestly, this time I just wanted him out of my sight.

"Tyree just leave, you making shit hard." Harlow scoffed.

"Ain't nobody talking to you sofatsalot." He joked. I didn't notice before but he had brought a couple of friends along. They all burst out laughing.

"Yo, watch ya mouth 'potna." Issac said, pointing over at him.

"You watch yo mouth. Y'all all in our business, nobody talking to y'all. Hazel let me 'holla at you." I didn't move. He chuckled walking over to me but Bashar stepped in front of me.

"You must be hard of hearing, she said she don't want you here." Bashar remarked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Who the fuck you suppose to be?" Tyree asked, sizing him up.

"I'll be right back, Bashar. It's okay." I promised. Tyree smiled, somewhat looking satisfied. Bashar held onto my wrist and I slipped from his hold.

"Hazel." Harlow called to me but I continued to walk away. We walked until we was out of sight.

"What the hell-" Tyree smashed his lips into mine catching me off guard. I accepted the kiss, he had his hand gripped around my throat. Just the way I liked it. I moaned into the kiss as he moved against me

"Don't fight it. Let's go in the bathroom, baby." I couldn't help myself. I told him yea and we slipped into a handicap bathroom. We never broke the kiss, I locked the door and I slid on the counter. He grabbed ahold of my shorts pulling them down. I knew I was going to regret this but I was craving it, bad.

As we made our way back to the group I made sure that my shorts were pulled up and the pulled down toward my knees. I pulled my shirt down. I fixed my hair and took a deep breath.

"You still got it." He chuckled. I scoffed, couldn't believe I really just did that. Everyone spotted us and it seemed like everything got awkward. My heart was racing and so was Harlow.

"What did you do, Hazel?" Harlow whispered, trying not to move her lips as much.

"Nothing, we just talked." I shrugged, trying not to give myself away.

"You promise, y'all just talked?" I looked at her and I really didn't wanna lie but I didn't want to upset her either.

"Promise." I smiled, she smiled as we linked arms. "So, what we doing now? We still getting on the Pompeii?" She nodded her head.

"Everyone's hungry, but I told them we should eat after we get off. No telling how they're stomach will respond." I agreed. I didn't wanna see throw up.

"Yeah, we should definitely eat afterwards. I don't need any throw up in my hair." I joked. We returned to the group and everyone went off back to the line. It was much shorter so we didn't have to wait long. I noticed that Bashar was staring at me, and honestly it was bothering me.

"What's wrong?" I turned around looking at him. He shook his head taking a step back.

"Nothing." He laughed. What was so funny?

"Then, why are you laughing?" I asked him. It was making me feel some type of way that I didn't say anything funny and no one did anything stupid.

"'Cause I can, shorty." I shook my head. I knew he felt some type of way that I went off with Tyree. I don't know why he was so upset. I'm not his girlfriend and he not my boyfriend.

After we rode Escape from Pompeii, we all went to a food truck. Harlow and I wanted Burgers and Fries, the guys wanted pizza. I looked over at Bashar he was occupied with a girl he met in the line. He didn't talk to me anymore after our short conversation. Instead of sitting by me like he always did he sat two rows in front of me. I was hurt to be honest but I couldn't be upset. I had sex with a fuck boy I clearly wanted to steer away from him.

"Hazel, what's wrong with you? Why do you look so sad?" Harlow asked. I looked at her quickly fixing my face.

"Feels like my period is about to come on." I groaned throwing my head. I lied so she wouldn't be worried or become suspicious.

"Damn, not now. We having so much-" Issac came over wrapping his arms around Harlow from behind. She giggled turning her head toward him. He smiled puckering his lips, Harlow leaned over connecting their lips. Honest to God, they were cute and I was jealous.

I looked away as my phone vibrated in my pocket. My phone was flashing, seeing my moms name light across the screen. "Hey ma." I answered stepping away.

"Hey Ha, where you at?" She asked.

"We at the food trucks, where are you?" I mimicked.

"Looking at you. Wanna get some teriyaki on a stick and rice with 'ya mama?" I smiled.

"Where are you? I can't see you, and of course, which food truck you at?" I asked.

"Truck eleven. Turn to your right and I'll be waving my hand." I turned to the left and there my mom was waving. I waved back and hung up.

"I changed my mind, I'll eat with my mom. I've barely spent any time with her today." Harlow nodded, and I walked away. I knew she really didn't care because Issac had her wrapped up like a burrito.

"Hi." My mom smiled, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi, ma. So, where have you been all this time?" I had barely saw her after we departed at the entrance.

"Just been walking around mostly. I needed this. I did ride a few rides but nothing crazy. You know I don't like heights." I giggled, covering my mouth.

"I know." She playfully plucked me. We were up next in line. We ordered and my mom paid for our food. We decided to drink water because these sticks were going to be salty.

We received our food less than five minutes and we sat down at a nearby bench. "I been watching you Hazel." Mom said, catching me off guard. I unwrapped my food slowly as she continued to talk. "Who's that boy that met you by the bathroom?" I nervously bit into my teriyaki stick before answering.

"Just a friend." I shrugged.

"Just a friend, huh? So why did you two go to the bathrooms?." Mom said, making me sigh.

"Momma, nothing happened." She put her hands up dropping that topic. "What time do you want to leave?" I shrugged. It was a nice day but it was dragging by slow. My phone buzzed and Harlow texted me.

Lolo💞🤞🏾
the guys wanna
leave to go
laser tagging.
& ty is looking
for you girl :/

I rolled my eyes and took another bite from my stick. "Wanna go, laser tagging?" I looked up from my phone to see my mom typing away on her own.

"Umm, no. I may just- go back to the condo with your dad. He's not responding to my text or calls. When are y'all leaving?" Mom looked worried and agitated.

"I don't know. I'm gonna text Hazel back and see. She nodded and I looked back down.

sure idc what ?
fuck him🖕🏾

Lolo💞🤞🏾
in like a few min
the guys are getting
their food to go.
& he's literally
walking around

okay ima let
my mom know
then i'm coming.
and i wish i never
told him i was
on vacation

Lolo💞🤞🏾
ok
but how
did he know
you was out here
tho?

"They are leaving in a few. Can you take this back with you to the room? I'll try to be home by ten." She nodded, as I wrapped up my food. Mom took it, putting it in her bag. I stood up going to her side. I gave her a kiss and a hug. She stopped what she was doing and wrapped her and around me. I felt her lips on my forehead, she gave me a back rub and released me.

"I love you, be safe." I waved to her. She sat back down looking at her phone.

"Love you more." I walked away sad. Something wasn't right and it was bothering me. I honestly didn't even wanna go tagging anymore.

5 votes, 5 comments💕
be safe guys :)
remember be you and beautiful🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 22.9K 31
GirlxGirl Don't let love fool you. Sometimes it's worth the risk.
9.1K 293 20
I Just Feel Complete When You're By My Side That's what i thought but but being loved by someone else made me think different .
550K 18.3K 44
Far From Perfect. That's what I am. It's what I've always been. How do I even begin to see myself as anything different when all I've ever been is...
4.3K 660 68
For a single moment I want to feel like the universe isn't about to crush me and my heart isn't about to explode But I guess I'm just stuck in the mo...