Dreams do come true/18+

By ronnikaaaaa

"Strip down." He says but sounds more demanding and stern. I eyed him confusingly but it only angered him. "... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER FIVE

3.8K 131 169
By ronnikaaaaa

Nikka
——————>

"Hey Cat." I smile walking into the living room.

"Hey baby, What's up?" She looks up from watching Tv.

"I decided I'm going to the gym today to work out. Ayesha is right about me being out of shape." I tell her. All I need is some money.

"Oh? Want me to come with you?" She asks me. "I haven't been in awhile." She adds.

"N-No it's fine. Could I maybe borrow a few dollars? I'll pay you back when I get a job." I tell her buying my lip and she laughs.

"You don't have to pay me back sweetie." She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a fifty dollar bill and hands it to me.

"Thanks Cat." I hug her.

After packing my gym bag I hall over and uber heading over to the Gym.

I don't know why but a gym always smells nice even though is consists of 100 sweaty people. It's packed today.

"Let me find a spot." I mumble walking around after getting my pass.

Ive changed into my black lulu leggings and a black speed light top, I decided to start with some simple stretches.

I spread apart my legs reaching down to give my legs and arms a good stretch, when I come back up I bump something. The man ends up dropping his weight Lifters. Fuck.

  "I'm sorry sir." I reach down to pick up a plate but end up get pushed to the ground by the man.

"You bitch!" He yells making me flinch. This man is a bald body builder around his late 50s. He's being disrespectful! I didn't try too.

"Sir I didn't try to!" I yell back, He ends up grabbing my gripping my wrist hard, It's sure to leave a bruise. "O-Ow your hurting me." I wince trying to get his hand off of me.

"I don't give a damn-

"Hey! Let her go."

I look over to see.....Luke!? Walking towards the commotion. What's he doing here!? Why's he helping me?

"Shut the Hell up!" The angry bald man yells. "Or your next." He says and Luke smirks. The man raises his fist at me. Oh no, Am I going to die!?! My anxiety kicks in making it hard to breathe. What have I done? I close my eyes prepared for what's to come but Nothing happens and my wrist is set free.

I open my eyes to find The angry man on the floor, Face covered in blood. Opening my mouth to scream, It's covered by a hand.

"Don't." Luke says and I nod as he removes his hand.

After security comes, I explain to the man what happened he's kicked out of the gym. Luke on the other hand gets to stay because he save me.

"T-Thank you." I tell him nervously. "But I could have got out of the situation by myself." I anger. Luke looks to me as he opens his water bottle and that's when I notice his bloody knuckles.

"Looks to me like you were going to let him hit you." He says making me look away ashamed.

"I wasn't , Im not weak."

"Yea Yea." He says walking away.

"Let me take care of that." I tell him pointing to his hand and he looks at it.

"It's fine." He waves me off and I raise a brow. "Ok." He says following me to the bench. He sits down and I stand over him. The front desk had gave me some bandages for his wound after the fight.

"Ok, this might hurt." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Bring it on."

I dip the cotton ball into some peroxide with tweezers, then dab at his wound.

"Shit." He curse under his breathe making me smile.

"What."

"Nothing."

I can't focus of his wrapping his wound when his body his upper body is on full display, the way the sweat drip down his abs. The way his chest flex when I dab at house wound. Fuck.

"Ouch." He grunts.

"Oops, Im sorry."

"Your so apologetic." Luke scoff.

"Sorry." I mumble and cover my realizing. Luke sends me a side look and scoff.

I finish wrapping his wounds then take  a seat beside him.

"Why did you help me." I blurt out and he looks to me.

"Your crazy. The guy would've beat you to specs." He says annoyingly.

I look away fiddling with my fingers nervously.

"I don't like seeing men put their hands on women, It's cowardly." He says looking at me. I stare into his eyes. He has a horrific past, I see it in his eyes. He breaks eye contact realizing how awkward it just was.

"Oh." Is all I could muster.

After I little while I get back to working out and so does Luke. He does weight lift while I squat.

"1......2.......3..." I count stopping at ten. "Whew." I sigh wiping some sweat away from my forehead. I look over to see Luke looking at me devishly biting his lip.

"What?" I ask drinking my water bottle.

"That ass."

"Ugh, this again." I mutter tiredly.

"What do you mean." He says lifting the plates over his head.

"Exactly what I just said. Do you do this with every girl you come across." I roll my eyes and he crosses his arms.

"Not all."

"Your lying." I laugh. "But its really annoying."

"What is." Luke says coming closer to me biting his lip.

"Y-Your flirting."

"I'm flirting with you?" He ask.

"If it's not flirting, what is it." I pursed my lips.

"Being friendly."

"Your not making sense." I sigh. I walk over to my bag gathering my things to go. I can feel his eyes burning holes into my ass. I grab my jacket tying it around my waist.

"Your a virgin aren't you."

I gasp at his words, but quickly regain myself.

"That's not none of your business." I lift my chain and he laughs.

"Ok Virgo." Luke tease and I roll my eyes for the second time maybe third. Grabbing my bag I begin to walk towards the exit.

"Your leaving?" He ask and I nod.

I walk outside and begin to feel raindrops; The clouds are growing darker. It's going to rain cats and dogs. I pull out my phone and contact an uber.

The rain has gotten heavier and the uber hasn't arrived yet.

Luke comes out and when he notice me he gives confused look.

This is embarrassing.

I fold my lips and wave the turning my attention back to my phone. Please don't come over here, please don't -

"Why haven't you left."

  Shit.

"My sister is coming to pick me up." I smile.

"Oh. You don't have a car?" He laughs. Jerk.

"No."

"You should stand inside and wait then. You'll get wet out here."

A smirk grows on my lips from his words.

"Look at you being nice."

"Or you can stand out here and get wet, I don't care." He says walking away. Shawty a lil baddie, He a lil boo thang, Shawty my lil daddy, Shawty be catching mood swingssss~

  DADDY!???!?

I NEED TO GO.

30 minutes has passed and i'm still standing outside like an soaked Idiot.

"If no one's coming to pick you up, just say that Virgo." Luke comes walking up to me again with a serious look. "Don't lie to me again." He lowly growls.

  His expression is powerful.

"What's it to you." I cross my arms staring ahead. "I'll find a way home."

I don't need him finding out that we stay across from each other. Luke goes to grab his bag from the gym and runs through the rain to his car.

  Great. I missed my chance of getting home.

Hope the gifs aren't too much😣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
Fascinate By Anon

Teen Fiction

254K 9.6K 27
Fascinate /ˈfasəˌnāt/ (v. ) draw irresistibly the attention and interest of (someone) That's when I saw him. The second we made eye contact. And I...
36.4K 1.3K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
98.9K 3.7K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...