Love Life and Niall Horan

Av MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 Mer

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 19 •

25.8K 502 154
Av MomentsInTimeX

(Unexpected [hopefully] bad grammar, spellings etc but I'm writing this on my phone so idk)

His face went completely red and he started stuttering in embarrassment.

"N- noo." He cried, laughing awkwardly.

I gasped, "You do! You do! You do! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. That's so cute!"

"Shut up Natalie!" Zayn cried, his face like a tomato, "You're so much like Niall it drives me crazy."

I suddenly stopped, laughing awkwardly. I had forgotten about that.

My eyes travelled to my shoes as scuffed them on the ground silently.

"Oh I'm so sorry Natalie. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mea-."

"Zayn. It's fine. Don't worry." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head slightly, grinning lobsidedly. "Does Niall know?" I asked him.

He nodded sheepishly, grinning at his hands.

"Aha! So you admit that you like him?" I asked, wanting to make sure we were on the same page.

I heard him sigh softly before he looked up at me and nodded.

"That is so cute." I laughed, "Aw. I have to find out if Liam likes you too!"

"No!" Zayn protested, "You cannot tell him!"

"I won't! I promise," I told him, "I'm just gonna observe him."

Zayn breathed a sigh of relief before laughing, "That sounds wrong."

Oh Zayn, I thought to myself as I shook my head at him.

"Okay... Shall we go downstairs? Unless you don't want to talk to Niall. Then you don't have to but I-."

"Niallkissedme." I cried suddenly, slapping my hands over my mouth in shock that I had actually just said that.

Zayn grinned, "He kissed you? That's why you two are so awkward now? That's st-."

"No Zayn." I whispered, "He walked away. He kissed me and ran away. How do you think I felt? I was stood there in the rain like a f-."

"Woah. And who's the one who tells me off for swearing now?"

I just glared at him.

"Look I'm sorry Nat. He obviously likes you. I know he does."

"Yeah okay." I said sarcastically, "That's why he walked away."

"Nat you have to realise Niall isn't the most confident person, especially with a person he likes."

My shoulders shrugged automatically, "Come on, let's just go downstairs. I need to see Liam."

"Piggy back?" Zayn asked.

"Yes!" I cried, jumping onto his back as Zayn held my legs gently so I wouldn't fall.

As Zayn started walking down the stairs he whispered, "If you tell him, I'll push you down these stairs myself."

"Yeah, okay Zayn." I laughed.

He turned to look at me and smiled before putting me down on the ground, "You better get down. Liam w-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Liam blah blah, Liam, Liam, Liam."

"Shut up." Zayn mumbled, blushing.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the livingroom, avoiding everyone's gazes and sitting next to Liam.

"Hi!" Louis cried from beside me, making me jump.

"Oh god. I didn't even notice you were there." I laughed.

Suddenly Zayn walked in, also avoiding everyones gazes as he sat next to Liam also.

I grinned at Zayn cheekily as I could tell he was mentally telling me to stop.

I did and sat back, huffing slightly.

My eyes travelled up to see Niall sat on the other couch by himself as he stared at his hands.

Guilt suddenly set in. Was this my fault? Did I do this?

He hurt me though... didn't he? He was the one who kissed me... and then walked away...

Should I be feeling guilty? Part of me was saying no, and part of me yes.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out, looking at the new message sign.

'From Unknown:

Hi! It's James. Not Jam. James. Liam gave me your number. TALK TO NIALL.'

I rolled my eyes before saving James' number to my phone and texting back.

'To James:

No.'

As James looked at his phone, I could see him glare at it, before he looked up and glared at me.

I shook my head and crossed my arms.

There was no way I was talking to him. He could talk to me.

After all, this was his fault.

Right?

I decided not to think about it and continued to stare at Niall subconsciously as I listened to Zayn talk to Liam quietly from beside me.

"Is Niall okay?" Zayn whispered not-so-quietly.

"No, I don't think so. He seems really upset. Do you know what happened?" Liam answered.

I could almost hear Zayn hesitate before he answered, "no... She wouldn't tell me."

I know I wasn't supposed to be listening but my head snapped towards Zayn before you could say 'Nandos'. Ni-

No. Stop thinking about him.

I smiled at Zayn thankfully. I'm glad my cousin was in a band with him. One, they could get together... Seriously, they would be the cutest couple. And two, he was such a good friend; he would always put everybody else before himself.

Liam hadn't noticed our exchange and carried on talking to Zayn, "what do you think happened?"

Zayn shook his head and shrugged, looking back at Liam and smiling.

I mentally groaned, how had I not noticed Zayn looking at Liam like this before? It was so obvious that Zayn liked him. I couldn't see Liam's face so I couldn't tell if Liam liked him back.

I was interrupted by my phone vibrating again. I rolled my eyes, thinking it was James. I was surprised when 'BooBear' popped up on the screen.

'From: BooBear

Do you see something up with Zayn and Liam or is it just me?'

'To: BooBear

How so?:)'

Had Louis noticed too?

'From: BooBear

They seem... closer than usual.'

No, I couldn't tell Louis. It wasn't my right to.

'To: BooBear

Yeah:3 Maybe they like each other.' I joked-not-so-joked.

Louis unlocked his phone before reading something and bursting out laughing.

Everyone turned to face him whilst he blushed slightly from beside me. I smirked at him, why did he laugh? Is the thought of Liam and Zayn liking each other that funny?

After a while everyone went back to their own conversations, Harry talking to James and Louis and Liam talking to Zayn.

Gosh, me and Niall are freaking loners.

I could feel someone's gaze on me as my phone vibrated again. It was just Louis texting me. I looked up to find Niall's gaze on me. The sparkle in his blue eyes had completely gone, replaced by a dull gray colour. They were glazed over with tears as he stared at me with a hopeful expression. I looked at him confused before something clicked. It might have been Niall that had text me.

As I suspected, when I unlocked my phone it displayed the name 'Nialler

'From: Nialler

Can we talk...?'

My eyes travelled up to see Niall leave the room. I was confused until my phone vibrated again and another message popped up on the screen.

'From: Nialler

I'll be in my room if you want to talk to me.'

My eyes widened as I turned to face Zayn, about to tell him about this when I noticed him and Liam were laughing about something and staring at eachother intently.

No, I couldn't interrupt that.

I looked over to James, Louis and Harry to see them all on their phones. Maybe I could talk to James?

"James... Can I- uh. Can I talk to you?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, sure." He grinned, before taking my hand and leading me into the hallway. "What's up?"

I didn't reply and just handed him my phone with the messages displayed on the screen.

Suddenly his head snapped up and he was grinning mischievously. "You are going to talk to him, right?"

"I- uh. I dunno." I admitted sheepishly.

"No. I take that back. You are going to talk to him, whether you like it or not. Okay? I have my x-factor audition in a week; I don't want you both being miserable sods whilst I'm singing."

I sighed helplessly, "Okay. I'll do it for you."

"Really?" He cried, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Y- yeah. I guess."

"Yay!" He squealed like a girl. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and down the hall until I was in front of Niall's door and knocked on it. "Good luck." He smiled at me before giggling and running back down the stairs.

Oh my god. What do I do? Shall I run away? Oh my gosh.

I nearly had a Heart Attack [;)] when the door in front of me opened, so my natural reaction was to hit whoever it was in front of me.

"Ow!" [I'm sorry, I really couldn't resist.] Niall cried, rubbing his cheek sadly and walking back into his room. "I guess I deserved that."

"Oh my gosh. Niall. I did not mean to do that! I did it by accident! I am so sorry oh my gosh. You just scared me." I rambled to him, following him into his room and shutting the door.

He interrupted me by placing one of his hands on my left shoulder, "Natalie. It's fine."

I smiled at him happily, "I'm still sorry."

He just shook his head. "I'm the one who should be sorry."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"For running off like that. I'm just scared, I'm sorry. I've never actually had a real girlfriend before, I've had one but after a day or two I- I caught her cheating on me with my best friend. I'm just scared that may- maybe it might-."

"Niall, its fine. I wasn't really angry at you anyway. I was just a bit confused, that's all. I understand." I grinned at him.

"I'm sorry Ally." He sighed quietly.

"Niall, I said it's fine." I informed him, grinning.

"Friends?" He asked, grinning back at me.

Yeah... friends...

"Sure." I replied before giving him a hug.

"So... has Zayn told you?" I said, breaking the awkward silence that had settled upon us.

"About the thing with Liam?" He asked.

"Yup." I said, popping the p.

He laughed a bit, "Yeah, I found it strange at first, because I didn't expect... that."

"No, me neither. But they always say, expect the unexpected... right?"

Oh my god. Did I really just say that? Diee Natalie, diiieee.

For some odd reason he laughed. "Yeah. Come on, shall we go downstairs?"

I didn't answer and just smiled at him cheekily before sprinting out of the room.

"I'm going to beat you." I laughed as I ran down the hallway.

My ears picked up the sound of Niall's footsteps and melodic laugh close behind me. As I slowed down when I reached the stairs I saw Niall run past me at a rather fast speed.

"Just because I'm taking my time down the stairs."

"Ye-." He was cut off as his foot accidentally slipped on a step, causing him to cry out in surprise as he managed to stop himself falling down the stairs.

I immediately burst out laughing histerically as people burst into the hallway.

"Stop f-" Someone started to cry before they look in the sight of Nialler's surprised expression and me almost crying with laughter on the floor.

"Ally. It wasn't that funny." Niall laughed as he stared at me on the floor.

I sobered up a bit and stood up properly, "D- did you see your face?"

I heard groans come from the people standing in the hallway.

"What?" Niall asked curiously.

"I thought you two had an argument or something?" Liam asked.

Oh yeah, James was the only one who knew I was going to talk to Niall and Zayn was the only one, apart from me and Niall that knew what happened.

Niall looked up at me from the bottom of the stairs and grinned.

"Wait? Are you two together now?"

"What?!" Niall cried, whipping his head around to face James, who had made the accusation, "Of course not."

It's nice to know he thinks like that...

That was sarcastic.

"Aw." James pouted.

Louis came through into the hallway, talking on the phone loudly.

"Yes. No, what? Yeah. No. Just tell me. YES OH MY GOSH. Bye."

He hung up and jumped up and down excitedly as I walked down the stairs and went to stand next to Niall.

"Wait, you two are friends again?" Louis asked, his mood dampening slightly.

Niall nodded, grinning sheepishly.

"Oh. But anyway. Tomorrow we're going paintballing!" Louis cried in excitement.

"All of us?" Liam asked, looking at James and I.

"Yeah, management said they want them in the shoot, it's a photoshoot by the way, because they're Liam's cousins and its a shoot for a weird family magazine."

"Yes!" James cried, suddenly letting out his excitement and high fiving me.

I high fived back and suddenly pulled my hand back in pain.

"Stop that!" We both cried in unison.

"No you stop!" We repeated. "Stop it!"

"Oh my god. This is scary." I heard Niall mutter from beside me.

"Who cares! We're going PAINTBALLING!" Louis shouted.

***

ugh

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12 0 1
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."
1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.