𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

44.2K 1K 3.2K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

I squirmed under his hold, colliding my fists and feet with his body in protest. Although it made no difference to him, the anger and vexation plastered across his expression was worrying.

I hadn't meant to provoke him, I stand by everything I said and had done. He just couldn't handle the thought of somebody confronting him.

As much as I loathed what he had done to Cedric I couldn't help but grow aware of the heat tingling between my thighs at his words.

We'd reached my room as I continued to shout profanities in an attempt to break free. He kicked the base of my door with his foot causing it to fling open and slightly collide with the wall.

He'd laid me roughly on the bed as I let an unwanted moan tumble from my tongue. I stopped fighting and began to encourage him as my fingers ran through his platinum blonde hairs soft strands. I wrapped my legs around his torso using my heels at the base of his back to feel his body melt against mine.

I examined as he flashed me that look, oh god that look. That look where he smirks as he shakes his head, rolling his tongue inside of his cheek and lacing his top teeth with his tongue. That's the look that'll be the death of me. He reached under my skirt ripping of my knickers as he stuffed them in his trouser pocket.

He wrapped his hand around my throat squeezing just the right amount of pressure as I smirked devilishly under his hold, he dove his head down to my ear "Adeline Roberts, you freak." He moaned flashing a final glance at my smile.

"Oh you haven't se-

I was interrupted by mine and Kol's scecret knock on my door. I gasped as I pushed Draco from over my body "Erm—yes one second." I shouted clumsily fixing my skirt and my shirt.

I looked over to Draco propped up by his elbows calmly on my bed, flashing a smirk. I scrunched my nose in panic as I ushered for him to hide in my bathroom. He held his hands up in surrender as he strolled to the bathroom attempting to muffle a laugh.

Atleast this has distracted him from his previous rage. I cleared my throat as I turned the knob to my door "bloody hell, Roberts" kol exclaimed as he examined my body.

"What?" I scowled as I held the door open relying it to hold my body weight. "You look a tad flustered there darling." He grinned as he lifted my chin with his finger.

"What do you need, Fletcher?" I asked in frustration and panic with the thought of his step brother hiding in my bathroom. He attempted to push past me into my dorm as I stood in the same position trying to block his way in.

He wriggled his body allowing his chest to scrape against mine as he looked down at me "I understand you want to have a go on me Roberts, but you don't have to make small gestures. all you have to do is ask." He growled as he flicked the pad of his finger on the tip of my nose eventually squeezing past my body into my dorm.

"I wanted to check up on you after Draco's antics with Cedric earlier, sorry I couldn't come to your rescue darling, Professor Snape had a mouthful of profanities to say to me about my late assignments." He rolled his eyes as he seated himself of my sofa.

"Plus I know my Roberts can stand up for herself." He winked at me as he scanned my posture. "Ahaha yes" I spoke with worry as I fake laughed flickering my eyes to the bathroom.

"Anyway, come on let's get you to lesson." He ordered as he slumped his arm around my shoulder, i had no panties and Draco was still in my bathroom. Great, There was nothing I could do without raising suspicion so I just obeyed to Kol and walked to class.

Draco

After I heard the heavy door shut jealousy flood over me at Kol's flirtatious comments, I stepped from the bathroom wondering around her room examining ornaments that were set up on her Cheshire oak draws.

I went to shove my hands in my pocket when my fingertips caressed a lace material tucked away in the corner, I pulled it from my right pocket observing the emerald green knickers. I smirked as I debated wether I were to leave them on her bed or take them with me. Take them with me of course.

I eventually made my exit frustrated at Kol for interrupting me. I waltzed down the halls when Parkinson made an appearance, if looks could kill she'd be dead.

I rolled my eyes and offered her a nod of acknowledgment attempting to continue walking past her.

"Draco baby, where are you going?" She asked with a needy tone, I rolled my eyes continuing to walk as she latched onto my side "to class." I replied bluntly.

"Have you told her yet?" She smirked as she held onto my shoulder, I widened my eyes and gripped her throat shoving her back against the wall in a threatening manor.

"You dare fucking say a word to her and I will end you Pansy!" I hissed in panic and anger. I pierced my eyes into hers as i tightened my grip making her squirm in attempt to shrug me off of her.

"But Draco baby, surely you haven't actually got real feelings for the mudblood? You need to tell her or I will!" She hissed as she chocked for air. I squeezed her neck one final time before stumbling back "you dare Pansy!" and I fled. Bile rising to my throat at the thought of Adeline finding out the truth, I couldn't...I can't hurt her after seeing her almost fucking die because of me? "Fuck" "fuck, fuck, fuck!!" I spat as I stormed to class clenching my fists in panic.

Adeline

My head snapped to the door as Draco strolled in looking furious, nothing but rage and hurt glimpsing in his deep silvers. Of course Professor Snape issued no sort of punishment, god forbid.

I attempted to catch his attention with my eyes as dragged his seat out from his desk behind me, he did everything possible to avoid my eye contact.

I furrowed my brow in confusion at Kol as he just replied with a shrug. I turned back around to face the front of the class. Throughout the duration of the lesson my mind was ticking away drawing up some conclusion as to why he had looked so stressed.

"Class dismissed!" Professor Snape declared as everyone gathered their belongings hurriedly to escape Severus's presence. I was determined to question Draco on what was wrong but before I'd had the chance he'd fleeted the classroom before I even rose from my chair.

"What do you thinks wrong with him today? The grumpy sod." kol questioned as he slumped his arm around my shoulder looking down at my worried expression.

"I have no idea." I replied with furrowed brows.

As the day progressed it was now dinner time, all lessons were fairly standard as Draco had been acting the same way all day, avoiding me at all costs. Eventually I pushed it to the back of my mind making a mental note to question him later.

We all waltzed into the great hall seating ourselves in our usual spot at the end of the slytherin bench, "omg guys I have big news I need to tell you before Draco gets here!" Bexley exclaimed in a hushed tone around the group. We all snapped our heads to look at her awaiting her 'big news'.

"So when I was running late to Defence against the dark arts earlier I witnessed Pansy pressed up against the wall by Draco and I could've sworn they were going to...to kiss!" She announced giggling. I gulped as a metaphorical grey cloud hung over my head. Bile rising to my throat as rejection and unhappiness flooded my head.

And there he was, that smug bastard gandering into the hall all polished and handsome as I sat gripping my knife and fork staring my gaze into my bare plate. "Ade you alright?" Kol questioned quietly ensuring not to draw attention.

I sat muted as Draco seated himself opposite me "what's with the sour face darling?" I heard his chuckle as he picked up his cutlery. At that I slammed mine down leaning over the table as I yanked the top of his collar pulling him forward "I'd rather have a sour face than be fucking sour inside." I whispered piercing my eyes into his as I pushed him back down onto the bench.

"What? Ade wai-

"Save it Malfoy!" I interrupted as I walked with my back to him, granting him with my middle finger without looking back.

Draco

Fuck, had Pansy already told her?

I need to find her and explain that it was all a mistake.

Adeline

As I fought back the tears threatening to leak down my flustered cheeks, I marched weakly as I wiped my nose with the hem of my shirt sleeve. Fuck him, I should've known better, involving myself with Draco Malfoy.

I heard a patter of heavy footsteps behind me, I didn't dare to look back as i quickened my pace turning around any corner I could find in this ridiculously large castle. I had no destination but anywhere Draco wasn't was perfect.

Adrenaline pumped throughout my veins as the sound of shoes on stone increased from behind me. I couldn't bare to speak to him at this moment, how dare he.

"Ahhh fuck!!" I screamed as I dropped to the floor, my temples burnt with a pulsating sensation as I roared cry's of pain into my palms. Every blood vessel in my brains felt as if they were exploding violently against my skull. "Make it stop...make it stop!" I shouted unintentionally as I massaged my temples crying screams into my arms.

I felt Draco's arms wrap around mine as he tried to bring me to consciousness, and there it was again...

"HELP ME!!" he screamed as two muscular men grabbed him by his weak arms "PLEASE DON'T LET THEM DO IT TO ME AGAIN...PLEASE!" He continued to scream. I still couldn't make his face, his clothes were torn and blood stained as he scuffed his shoes against the stone floor in protest. The basement looked familiar this time...like I've been there before. "ADELINE HELP ME!" He once again screamed...

I snapped back into reality as Professor Mcgonagall and Dumbledore crouched down shaking my arms, I gasped as my head returned to its normal state. I panted heavily as I looked at the floor in shock. Draco stood above the Professor chewing his lip nervously as he repeatedly questioned Dumbledore.

"H—he called my name?" I whispered as I sat in confusion. I watched Mcgonagall flash a look of concern towards Dumbledore as he exchanged the same look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
1.8K 107 32
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...
3K 155 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
569K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...