Clarity

By bony_wym

[Clarity is clear to see] Can I forgive my sins or shall I die in vain ... More

*preview*
introduction
cast
~* aesthetic p1 *~
~* aesthetic pt 2 *~
another introduction
Pilot [edited]
Chapter 1 [edited]
chapter 2 [edited]
Chapter 3 [edited]
Chapter 4 || draft
chapter 6 || draft
chapter 7 || draft
chapter 8 || draft
chapter 9 || draft
chapter 10 || draft
chapter 11 || draft
chapter 12 || draft
chapter 13 || draft
chapter 14 || draft
chapter 15 || draft
chapter 16 || draft
chapter 17 || draft
chapter 18 || draft
chapter 19 || draft
chapter 20 || draft
chapter 21 || draft
chapter 22|| draft
chapter 23||draft
chapter 24 || draft
chapter 25 || draft
chapter 26 || draft

chapter 5 || draft

205 73 5
By bony_wym

.
.
.
.

^^^ Rachael Priece ^^^

_______________________________________

Rachael Priece

The only girl I consider a sister from another mother, when we grew up together since preschool and visiting Florida made my holidays less haunted.

Yet silence shuts our connection between us . It wasn't her fault mostly, it was my fault that I became so flooded with fear running away from my own sin.

When that accident happened three days before Christmas... it changed everything.

The fact we are actually talking is amusing even when she had a 'friend' over a guy named Bobby. He looks more of a broad muscline guy or perhaps to describe in easier terms a jock , yet more built giving him a credit to his basic looks.

What's common to most unfiltered jock they are less attractive towards the face.

"I heard about your mom, I don't know what you're going through but I can see your pain." she mumbles, Bobby went to take a call leaving the both of us sitting out at the balcony of the restaurant hearing the seagulls and ocean currents as the sun shines it's rays on the ocean.

Call it beauty but I clarify it as trauma

"It's nothing new Rachael"

She stares right back at me frowning , hugging herself as she leans back in her seat.

"She was a great woman I am sure of it." Smiling in pain, regrets on how it hurts showing things are okay when everything inside of me burns to ashes.

" Yeah , a great mother and lawyer that I admired so much ,which never lasted."

"I wish I could ease the pain somehow I really do." She smiled sadly reaching her hand to hold mine, they were soft and warm and comforting.

Bobby came back and the first thing he looked at was my hand held Rachael's. The irritation in his eyes pierce through me , ignoring them to take my hand out of Rachael comfort.

"They isn't any way to bring her back ,but my luck ran out with another problem found its way for me to deal with." I drink the rest of water in the glass, wishing I had alcohol in my hand .

"Wait your talking about him." shooting a warning glance since right at this moment we weren't alone any more but still her eyes widen.

Her face still glows wondering the possibilities of how we met again. To think the memories of me spilling the tea of my crush on a Adonis straight billionaire narcissist.

Did she really forget about Bobby, I really can not believe this woman!

She nods her head sitting properly on her chair holding in all those questions. And I had to break the news it ain't good

Which we both know... right?

"And mind telling how this happened?" I'm pretty sure we are on the same page about Xander or I referred him as Leon as a code name four years ago.

After all they is only one guy who made my mind melt in mysterious ways.

Rachael knows Xander she is the only person I can trust when my fantasy kept this ideal of Leon a hard boner to my balls that I would cum for days just kissing him.

If it wasnt for Rachael's aunt coming with her the notorious extravaganza friend to my father's gala seven years before meeting Xander. The odds of both me and Rachael's life's wouldn't become a mess weren't even considered because of her.

From one daring human walking on thin ice.

Katherine the girl in the middle who turned both our world's into hell.

"Seems like we had a new brother in law and I'm certainly wasn't invited to the equation." her eyes widen shocked realising what I meant.

"Holy shit." she whispers, can't lie about her reaction it's a huge game changer. Just when we were talking Bobby interrupted.

"Uhm sorry to ruin the mood but we need to go remember your mother called ." Rachael groans rolling her eyes, I wonder why because one thing is she never reacted in such manner when someone talks of her mother.

It is more of the opposite kinder reaction.

"Anyways Jodie will talk later -" she stands up from her chair "I think our time was shortened not sure why, but I'll tell you one thing is don't fucking cock block me ,because your really bad with men."

"Yeah right." Rolling my eyes was the least bitching move.

She takes my phone and type something in my phone , it wasn't locked so seeing numbers I'm sure those were hers.

"This time they is no running away because I'm not letting that happen." Rachael gives me my phone , a message was sent to from her number.

Jodie
Xander is a dick

For a brief moment I wanted to kick her ass for stating the obvious.

"Could you be less typical." She flicks her hair and shrugs.

"I almost foregot Mason is having a housewarming this Friday and I think it might ease up the pain if you're open for any options." she smirks

"It was one time and never again ,but I'll come if you let it go." Pointing my finger when she smirks mischievously

"I'll think about it if I hook you up with someone." Rachael tilts her head waiting for my answer, I wanted to shake my head and knowing her would definitely sign me up without letting me get a single word in.

"If you let it go I would consider any other guy on the menu." Her smile sealed the deal before nodding her head.

She turns to grab Bobby's arm going back inside the restaurant to leave through the exit, letting me to pay what we all ate.

I checked $2900,50 for the meals we picked with a tip.

I walked out to my bicycle riding home with some tunes of music in my ears. A part of me felt relieve and happy to see Rachael ,because I needed it more because she is still my best friend even if we aren't close as before I'll never break that bond even if it kills me.

*

The garage opens placing back the bicycle then walking out of this place making my way to the living room.

Slowly the lounge comes to view stopping as I saw a certain human sitting down on the couch wearing a tight shirt and jet black torn jeans.

The television was on headlines from the news speaking quietly when his eyes swiftly looks away from the screen.

"Your back" ,His eyes tonic brown eyes traces my body, "tired from running like a sick puppy." The smirk on his face gets on my nerves to this point.

"Can you please just leave your remarks to yourself and why the fuck are you here ,because I don't see Mads nor recall you living here." I said to him politely tired from I'm wasting pointless energy this afternoon.

"She took my car for a quick errands for your stepmother who asked ,so watching television while Melissa is sleeping is my only option for not interfering unnecessary shenanigans."

He gets up from the couch walking slowly towards me until two steps we're between us.

"What do you really want from me Xander because I don't know why you hate me so much!"

"I don't hate you." He mumbles

"Then what is it if you don't hate me?"

Not stepping a single foot forward staring up into his brown eyes.

He chuckles stepping even closer smelling his strong cologne and feeling his warmth from him huge figure. "It's complicated yet very devious..." he trails off leaning for as our face were inches apart

His thumb touch my chin gently , his lips move to my neck feeling his hot breath . I thought his gonna kiss my neck but he chuckles , Xander moves to my ear.

"But what I want is" ,he whispers as chills run down my spine sparking electricity,"the same feeling that you made me feel Jodie back then." his voice was hoarse

And dark

----------------
A /N

Sorry for the late update

Was trying to remake the chapter even more interesting hope you guys enjoy it

Bonolo20K☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 118 29
This is Book 1 of the Arcelia Series.* Book 2 is in the works! *Can be read as a stand-alone ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Malik Jackson nee...
92 1 6
ASH I know it's not truly his fault, but his captivating blue eyes were the last thing I saw before my entire world was ripped out from under my feet...
12K 302 15
β–Ά πŒπŽπŽππ’π“π‘π”π‚πŠ ˊˎ- β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ΰ³ƒΰΏ”β‚Šβ€’ΰΏ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ 不意をηͺγ‹γ‚ŒγŸ ˊˎ- βπΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘’. 𝐴 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘, π‘ π‘Žπ‘π‘Ÿπ‘–οΏ½...
39.1K 11.6K 65
"Love your moans are like music to my ears but I want to hear you scream as I fuck you with my cock"he whispers sadistically in my ear. "Nod if you u...