Checks & Championships

Від marlananicole

Best friends. Tag team gold. Relationships. What could go wrong? Більше

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12. Evolution.
13.
14.
15.
17
18.
19.
20
21
22.
23
24.
25
26.
27.
28
29
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

16.

554 12 1
Від marlananicole

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

Me and Rachelle had picked up another win, and made our way to the back. Austin was there to greet her and I took off to the locker room to get changed so that way by time Roman was done, we could leave. 

When I got there, Galina was standing in the middle of the room. "What are you doing in here?" I ask her and she turns around to face me. She pushes her hair back and takes a few steps towards me.  

"I just needed to see what all the hype was about." She says and looks me up and down. "Seems like I'm not missing much." She says and I roll my eyes. 

"If you are here to just insult me, then feel free to get the hell out." I tell her and stand there with my arms crossed. 

"Honey, I'm not scared of you. You should be scared of me." She says and I laugh at her. "You think that's funny?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Listen, Roman doesn't know what he wants, and I definitely know that he doesn't want you." 

"How would you know what he wants?! He hasn't been happy in years because of you!" I yell at her and she just gives me a blank stare. 

"Is that what he told you?" She asks me, stepping closer to me. "He probably would have told you anything to get into your pants. He was just getting back at me for cheating on him." She says and laughs. "You really think he wants a homewrecker like you? You're nothing compared to me. He will always love me. I am the mother of his children. I was there years ago when he was getting treated for his cancer. You are just a little fling until he realizes what he wants and comes running back to me. To our family." She finishes her rant and is now face to face with me. "What's wrong? No smartass remark this time?" She asks me. 

At the moment, Rachelle had walked in. "What the fuck? You need to leave, now." Rachelle tells her and Galina laughs. 

"So, what, you got little bitches fighting your battles for you too?" Galina asks and Rachelle steps up and gets in between us. 

"First of all, you can kindly fuck the fuck off, speaking to my best friend like that. Secondly, I'm not her bitch, I'm her best friend and her problems are mine and third, just wait until Roman gets here cause he is right around the corner." Rachelle says and less than a minute later Roman walks in. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" Roman asks but I'm frozen in place and can't speak. "Galina, get the fuck out. You don't work here. Rachelle, take Marlana to the car please." Roman says and I shake my head. 

"No. I want her to apologize to me for coming in here and insulting me for no fucking reason." I say and Roman sighs and looks between the 3 of us. 

"Rachelle, go home with Austin. We will call you later." Roman says and Rachelle nods and walks out the door. 

"Roman, why don't you just come home? This skank isn't anything compared to me. She doesn't love you!" Galina yells and Roman sets his title down and walks over to her. 

"She has loved me more in the few short years that I've known her, than you did our entire relationship. We are divorced, the only time you need to contact me, is when it's about the kids. You had no right to come in here and disrespect my girlfriend, especially in her place of work. Get the fuck out now." Roman says sternly. 

"You'll be lucky if you ever see your kids again." She says and Roman stops her hand as she tries to slap him. "If you even think, about threatening my kids, I'll take you to court and sue you for everything you've got. I'm done playing nice with you. Marlana hasn't done shit to you. Your issue is with me and with me only so the next time you want to pull something like this, think twice." He says and security walks in to escort her out and I sit down, trying to calm down. 

Roman stands there until he knows that she is gone, and walks over to me. "Marlana." He says and I look up at him. He sighs when he sees that a few tears had slid down my face. "I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm pissed." I tell him and he nods at me. 

"Don't listen to a thing she says. She's a liar and a manipulator. I love you and I'm yours." He says and kisses my forehead. He stands up and picks up his title and grabs his suitcase. "Come on, let's get you home." He says and I stand up and throw my title over my shoulder and make my way towards the door.

When we got to the house, I remained silent. I had so much going through my mind. I hated letting people in to my head when Roman had proved over and over again that he wasn't going anywhere. 

I stepped in the shower and stood in the water, not moving for a few moments. I heard the bathroom door open and close. I assumed he had left, until I felt his strong arms around me. "Roman, I'm not in the mood." I say against the water and he turns me around and grabs the shampoo and rubs it in my hair. I step back and rinse it out and then he does it again with the conditioner. "You don't have to do this." I whisper and he doesn't say anything and I step back to rinse it out again. He then grabs the body wash, I grab his wrist to stop him. 

"Let me, please." He begs and I nod and stand there as he slowly washed my front before turning me around and getting my back. "I'm sorry, Marlana." He whispers and I turn around to face him. 

"What are you sorry for?" I ask him as he looks down at me. I bring my hand up to his face to see that he was actually crying. 

"Everything. This shouldn't be this hard." He says and my heart drops to my stomach. He was about to end things. I could feel it. "We should be having the time of our lives, not worrying about when my ex-wife is going to show up unannounced and tell you things that aren't even true." He says. 

"You need me to leave, don't you?" I ask him and look down at my feet. "I understand. Y'all were a family. I knew it wouldn't last." I say and step out of the shower, but he catches my wrist. 

"No." He says and I look at him confused. "I'll leave, this is your house." He says and my heart shatters. 

"So, that's it then? You aren't even going to fight?" I ask him and he sighs. "Got it." I say and walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. "All of those years, just for a few months. I knew I shouldn't have fucking fallen for you." I yell at him and he walks over to me, grabbing my wrists. "Roman, let go of me." I tell him but he ignored me and instead crashes his lips to mine. 

"You really think, I would leave you?" He asks when he pulls away. "You are everything to me. I told you, nothing would keep us apart and I meant it." He says and kisses me again. 

"Roman, don't fucking scare me like that!" I say and shove his chest. 

"I thought you were leaving me, that's why I went along with it, until I saw you packing your shit and I lost it." He tells me and I laugh. 

"We are fucking psychotic." I tell him and he smiles and leans down to kiss me again. "I'm all yours Roman. Always." I say and kiss him again. 

"Good, because you're stuck with me." 

//Present Day//

Rachelle's P.O.V

"God please tell me this is real." I ask Marlana and she nods. We were sat across the gym watching both Austin, and Roman work out. We did it from time to time and we think that the men liked it. Both men's physiques were incredible, but clearly I was more focused on Austin, while Marlana's eyes were on Roman. 

"Girl, we have to go train." Marlana tells me but she doesn't move. Austin looks over and winks at me before turning back to Roman and telling him something before Roman looks over at Marlana and smirks. 

"Hey, how about you two get in that ring and make yourself useful?" Roman jokes and Marlana stands up. 

"That's not the way to talk to the women's tag team champions. We could beat you on any given day." She says and Roman looks at Austin and he shrugs. 

"How about right now?" Austin asks and I'm taken aback. Marlana stands with her hands crossed over her chest. "Well?" Austin drags on and Marlana looks at me. 

"Let's do this." I say and make my way to the ring with Marlana. "Dude this is going to be so much fun." I tell Marlana and she smiles widely. 

"Alright ladies, let's see what you got." Roman says and I step in to start the match. I lock up with Roman and hear Marlana cheering me on. "Come on Rachelle!" 

I slid underneath Roman when he tries to shoulder tackle me and I crawl to Marlana to tag her. "Well, this should be fun." Roman mutters as Marlana stands across the ring from him and she smirks. 

"Show me what you got, Reigns." She says and quickly drop kicks him to the ground. She hops over him and gives him a leg drop. He quickly stands back up and looks at her. 

"Damn I forgot how good you were." He says and Marlana smiles. "I learned from the best." She says and he smirks, "Oh, I meant Rachelle." She says and I laugh when Roman's face falls and she locks up with him again. 

She slides back over to tag me and Roman smirks and walks over to tag Austin. "Oh this should be good." Marlana says as both me and Austin walk into the middle of the ring. 

I lock up with Austin and bring him to the ropes where I push him off and he comes back with a shoulder tackle. I kip up quick and bring him down with an arm drag. He gets up quickly and brings me down with an arm drag of his own. We both quickly rise to our feet and Roman and Marlana clap at us. 

"Okay I don't know if it's because you two are getting married or what, but that was some serious chemistry." Roman says and I smile at Austin. 

"Freaking for real, like can we just watch y'all?" Marlana jokes and I lock up with Austin and quickly transition to a head scissors take down. Before Austin gets up, I put him in the code of silence submission. He rolls me over on to my shoulders and both Roman and Marlana count since we didn't actually have a ref out her, I kick out at 2 and rise to my feet, tagging in Marlana. 

"Damn, I wanted to see more of that." She says as she enters the ring. Austin goes ahead and tags Roman in. 

"I know this is supposed to be a match, but Marlana, I want you to show them what you've been trying to do." Roman says and Marlana looked nervous. 

"Okay, um, well before I do it. If I mess it up, I'm sorry, but Rachelle it's actually a moved I modified to pay tribute to you as my tag partner and my best friend. It was supposed to be a wedding present, but I decided to do something else for that." She says and I nod at her and smile. 

I watch as she does a head scissor take down into the yes lock and Roman taps so I let go of the hold. "Uh, It's called the stitch." She tells me and I make my way into the ring and hug her tightly. 

"I love it. Thank you." I tell her and she smiles and Austin walks into the ring and quickly rolls her up for a pin and Roman counts 3.

"Hey! Not fair!" Marlana yells and Austin shrugs his shoulders. I laugh and help my best friend up and help her out of the ring. 

"You really did that for me?" I ask her and she nods. "Of course! Roman has been helping me with it so I could show you. I just didn't know it would have been today." She says with a small laugh. 

"Well, I heard that Lana and Lacey are jumping the line again." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. 

"Seriously? How many times do we have to beat them?" Marlana groans and I laugh. "I know, it's terrible." 

"Well, we do have survivor series coming up so maybe we can have a triple brand triple threat or something." I suggest to her and she nods. 

"God, I hope so." She says and I give her a hug and tell her goodbye so I can go meet up with Austin and we make our way to the house. 

"Well, that was certainly fun." Austin says as we walk in. 

"Yeah it was, I can't believe how well we click in the ring like that." I tell him and he nods and smiles. "I know, that was insane." He says and backs me up into the wall and presses his lips to mine. 

"I can't wait until you are my wife." He says as he pulls away. "Speaking of which, How about September 13th? Next year?" He asks me and I smile. 

"Did you just set a date?" I ask him and he shakes a head. "No, we have set a date, if that's a yes." He says and my eyes start to fill up with tears. 

"Yes, September 13th, I will become your wife." I tell him and he smiles and kisses me again. 

"I love you so much, Rachelle. You are my everything. This is fate." He says and I agree and kiss him again. "I love you too, Austin. I can't wait to be Mrs. Rachelle Theory." I say and he hugs me tight. 

"I can't wait either." He says and keeps his hold on me and I hope that he never let's me go. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

30.7K 973 14
A Ranger of North. Sonja daughter of Arathorn. Better knowns as Shadow. Aragorn's little sister and partner. What happens when she meets the gentle s...
7.6K 215 14
SACRIFICE /sakrɪfʌɪs/ noun an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy. In which Elena...
105K 1.7K 78
Y/N Kelly is the daughter of Kelly Kelly, she wants to follow in the footsteps of her mother and become a wwe Superstar/Diva what will happen when sh...
194K 8.4K 79
Shawn and Camila's love story, unlocked moments.