Butterflies 🦋 (Fred x Reader)

By ohshizzle2234

✨Every second of everyday✨ This is a Fred Weasley x Reader story. You and Fred have liked each other since fi... More

Welcome back
Dont get caught
Love Potion
The Quidditch game
Sirius Black
Hogsmead
Christmas
Dad?
Bloody Hell, I love him
End of the year
The Quidditch World Cup
The burrow
Tri-Wizard Tournament
Champions
The First task
Sorry
The Yule Ball
Presents, Pranks, and Snowballs
The Second Task
AN
The Third Task
A/N 2
Last day before summer
The cottage on the hill
Last summer before graduation
Fizzball
Im not even gonna ask
The lake
Jordans letter
Back to school
A/N
Reunited
Heartless bitches and fucking on bridges
Last first day

Over-Protective

7.8K 166 512
By ohshizzle2234

I woke up yet again to Hazel shaking me. "Get up, and don't even think about going back to sleep, we have classes today." Hazel said as she went over to shake Jordan.

I groaned, sat up and opened my eyes. Hazel and Jordan both looked at me and started laughing. "What?" I asked. "Your hair I forgot it did that." Said Jordan still laughing. I walked
over to the bathroom. I saw a couple strands of hair sticking straight up.

It has always done that, I have no idea why. "Oh shut up." I said closing the bathroom door so I could freshen up. After that I put on my robes and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

When we were all ready we headed to the great hall for breakfast. We saw the boys already sitting down eating so we sat in our usual formation.

"Morning." The twins said in unison. "Morning." Said Hazel cheerfully. "Morning." Me and Jordan answered still tired. "Well aren't you cheerful?" Said George to Hazel. "We start classes today." Said Hazel. We all groaned except Hazel who was smiling.

"Want to go over our schedules, compare classes?" Asked Lee. "Yeah." I responded. We pulled out the schedules we had gotten this morning.

I had my first class, potions with just Fred. My second class, Defense against the dark arts I had with Jordan and Hazel. For my third class I had transfiguration with The twins and Lee. Then we had lunch. For My fourth class I had History of magic with The twins and Jordan. And lastly I had Herbology with The twins, Lee, Hazel, and Jordan.

I was so happy I had so many of my friends in so many classes. While we were eating Filtch ran in to talk to Dumbledoor. "It seems some of the classroom doors have been glued shut." Said Filtch.

Dumbledoor told him a few spells to try. "We tried those already, none of them worked." Said Filtch. Dumbledoor stood up and announced "Classes will be delayed by an hour." The whole room cheered. "Wicked." The twins said. The boys and I high fived eachother.

After we finished eating we walked out to the court yard. We lit off a few Weasleys wildfire wizbangs, mini fireworks the twins invented over the summer.

When Fred popped the first one Jordan got scared and slipped. George caught her and they had a moment. I raised my eyebrows and winked at them. Both their faces got bright red.

Just then I felt someone grab me from behind and lift me into the air. Fred had picked me up and was now carrying me bridal style. I grabbed onto his neck so I wouldn't fall.

"Be careful!" Said George. I started to laugh. "Oyi! What did I say mate? Keep your hands off of her." Said Lee. "Relax, it's not in that way, we're just having fun." I said. Lee glared at Fred but backed down.

Fred put me down and we sat on the bench. Hazel had her nose in a book and when Lee noticed he decided to have a bit of fun. He used his wand to levitate the book and flew it over to one of the walls of the courtyard.

"Hey!" Yelled Hazel. "You can't read your whole life away you know." Said Lee. "Oh shut it, I doubt you've read 1 book your whole life." Said Hazel. "Actually I have, when I was 5." Said Lee laughing.

"C'mon let's go get your book." I said as me and Hazel started to walk to it. When I bent down to pick it up I heard someone behind me say "Nice arse." I quickly stood up and turned around. It was Marcus Fletcher.

Marcus Fletcher and me used used to be friends years ago. Then he asked me out, when I declined him he got all mad and from then on decided to tease me and make rude jokes about me.

"What did you just say?" Asked Lee from across the courtyard. The boys and Jordan all came rushing over. "I said nice arse. What are you gonna do about it?" Taunted Marcus. "Ill show you what I'm gonna do about it." Said Fred. He grabbed Marcus by the collar of his shirt and raised his fist to punch him.

"Stop." I yelled not wanting Fred to get in trouble. I pulled Fred away but as I did his arm was already in motion. He accidentally hit me in the face. Everyone stepped back and gasped. I let go of him and covered my face with my hand.

"He's ginger and he beats his gir-" Marcus began to say. "Don't finish that sentence Fletcher." Fred said glaring at him. Marcus and his friends turned and walked away.

Fred turned to me holding my face in his hands. "Bloody hell, I am so sorry, you know I didn't mean to, I meant to hit Marcus." He said frantically. "You, I said to keep your hands off of her, and now look what you've done! You could swim in all the blood that's coming out of her nose right now." Yelled Lee.

"Guys, stop arguing. We need to get Y/N to madam pomfrey." Yelled Hazel. Fred went to pick me up but Lee stoped him. They flared at eachother both trying to pick me up. "Get off the poor girl, I'll do it." Said George as he pushed them out of the way.

George picked me up bridal style and started to walk. "Are you alright?" Asked Fred. "Does it look like she's alright?!?" Said Lee as they both followed close behind George. "Will you two just shut up?" Said Jordan. She was walking next to me and grabbed my hand to hold.

"Thank you Jordan." I said grateful that the two had stopped bickering. We got to the hospital wing and George laid me on the table. "What happened?" Asked madam Pomfrey as she came rushing over.

"Fred here decided to hit her." Said Lee. "For the last time it was an accident I meant to hit Marcus." Said Fred. "No matter who it is you don't hit students at this school." Said madam Pomfrey.

"He was being really rude to Y/N. He deserved it." Said Jordan. "Well, ok. I won't give you detention Mr. Weasley but you cannot hit another student or I will have to." Said Madam Pomfrey.

She then looked down at me. "Can you take your hand off of your face so I can see the damage?" She asked. I didn't realize my hand was still covering my face. "Oh, yeah." I said putting my hand to my side.

Everyone gasped. "What?" I asked. "Your nose is sort of, well it's all wonky." Said Hazel. "It's alright dear, nothing to worry about, I'll have it fixed in a heartbeat." Said Madam Pomfrey.

She grabbed her wand and said a spell that popped it back into place. "Ahh" I said feeling the whole thing happen. The pain only lasted a few seconds though.

"She just needs to be cleaned up and you lot can be on your way." Said Madam Pomfrey. "C'mon." Said Jordan. Her and Hazel walked with me to the girls bathroom, leaving the boys outside waiting.

"I can't believe those two idiots." I said. "I know, I can't believe Fred hit you." Said Jordan. "It was an accident." I said. "I meant how Lee and Fred kept bickering the whole way here." I added. "Right? Could they be any more like children?" Said Hazel as she brought a wet cloth to my face.

"Does this hurt?" She asked, wiping away the blood. "No, it's all fixed, remember?" I said. "You'll need fresh robes, I'll go get them, will you be alright here without me?" Said Jordan. "Yeah, Thank you." I said.

When Jordan left out the door I heard the boys asking if I was ok. I laughed. "Bloody idiots." Sighed Hazel as she began to laugh too.

By the time Hazel was done cleaning my nose Jordan had reappeared with my fresh robes. I put them on and headed out. Jordan had handed George my bloody robes and he ran and put them in the laundrey room.

I walked out and immediately Fred and Lee came over to me and asked if I was ok. "Yes, yes I'm fine, Madam Pomfrey fixed me, I'm all better now." I said. "Do you need me to carry you?" Asked Lee. "No, I will." Said Fred.

"Bloody hell!" I yelled causing everyone to quiet down and look at me. "I. Am. FINE." I said pausing in between each word to make sure they really understood. I then glared at the and began to walk away.

Just then we heard dumbledoors booming voice. "Classes will now begin in 5 minutes." He announced. "Bye guys, see you later." I waved to Hazel, Jordan, and George. Ignoring Fred and Lee.

My friends waved back and I headed to Potions. The desks were set up how they've always been in every class, four rows of two people desks. I found an empty desk in the back on the right side of the room.

A few moments later I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over and saw Fred. He gave me a week smile but I rolled my eyes at him and turned back towards the front.

"Are you mad at me for accidentally punching you, because you have every right to be. I am so sorry and you know I didn't mean to right?" Asked Fred. "Yes, I know it was a complete accident, I was never mad at you for doing that, it was an accident. That's not why I'm mad." I said still looking at the front.

Snape walked to the front of the classroom and the doors closed. "Alright, class will now begin, trim to page 67 and read chapters 12-16." He said in his monotone voice. As people started to read he began to walk around the classroom.

I opened my book began to read, still ignoring Fred. "If your not mad at that, then why are you mad?" He whispered to me. "Ugh, boys are so daft." I muttered to myself, loud enough for him to hear. "Y/N, I really don't know what I did, please tell me." He pleaded in a louder whisper.

"There is no need for talking Mr. Weasley." Snape said right behind us as he pushed Fred's head down towards his book. Fred shut up but 5 minutes later he started to ask again. "Y/N, please tell me what I did wrong, I will make it up to you I promise."

I rolled my eyes and continued reading. "Mr. Weasley, if you talk one more time my book might just slip out of my hand and land smack on your head." Said snape, still in the same voice.

Fred quieted down. But when I had finished reading he began to whisper quietly "Y/N, please." I looked at him and he made a pretend pouty face. "Bloody Hell Freddie, Alright." I said annoyed.

"The way you and Lee were bickering the whole time was bloody annoying and only added to the stress. If George wasn't there I might have bleed out while you two sat there arguing about who should carry me when I didn't even need to be carried. Why are you two always at each others throats when it comes to me. George isn't like that." I whisper yelled at him.

"You know why George isn't like that." He said. We looked at each other for a minute. We had always had deeper feelings for eachother but neither of us had ever acknowledged it before. "And I can't help it. Lee always acts like he owns you, your not his property." He added.

"That's true but I'm not yours either. You, Lee and I will talk about his after class." I said. "Fine, but if he says we can't be friends anymore I'm going to bloody fight that prat." He whispered.

"Hey, that's my cousin, and besides why would he say we aren't allowed to be friends, that doesn't even make sense." I whispered. "I don't know, maybe because he won't let us have even a bit of fun without complaining or yell-." Fred's whispers were cut of by a thud.

I looked over and saw snape thwack Fred on the head with a book. "Ow." Fred rubbed his head but immediately shut up. We finished our work in silence for the rest of class.

After class I grabbed Fred by his collar and pulled him to find Lee before the next class began. We were allowed 5 minutes to get from one class to another. I found Lee and grabbed him by his collar too.

I threw them onto the bench. "Bloody hell, what was that for?" Asked Lee. "Now we don't have a lot of time so I'm only going to say this once so listen good. You two need to stop your nonsense. I am nobody's property. While I am grateful that you are both so willing to protect me, I don't need you two constantly fighting. Me and Fred are not together, therefore if he decided a to randomly pick me up or something it is in no way inappropriate to do in front of you. And Lee is my cousin, he has protected me since day 1. If he wants to carry me after I've been injured, let him. You both want to make sure I'm ok. But what makes me not ok is when're of my closest friends in the world fight. So quit your bickering and get a life other than being over protective of me. Got it?" I said.

The boys both nodded their heads, kind of scared. "Good." I said. I immediately smiled and hugged them. "I really do love you guys." I said. They both hugged me back. "We do too." Said Lee. They were both surprised how I went from angry as a hornet to sweet and kind within seconds.

"C'mon Lee we've got Herbology, see you later Fred." I said. After that the day went by pretty fast. After dinner we all went to the common room. We all hung out for a bit but not long went by before Hazel decided it was time to go to bed. We were all rather tired from our first day off school so we agreed.

We said Goodnight and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.1K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...
182 7 7
Fred Weasley x Reader. Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts after [Y/N] gets hurt, Fred questions everything about his love with [Y/N]. Can thei...
12.8K 227 14
Muggle girl x Fred You're a muggle that lives near Fred. This starts in the summer before Harry's third year. I don't want to give it away, but somet...
221K 5.9K 62
Safeiarrah Celeste Phoenix have had a deep liking to her best friend, Fred. She's said nothing about her feelings to him, to anyone at all. He didn't...