Lives We've Lived

BumbleRex द्वारा

What's that old saying... 'Secrets make the world go round'? Tony Stark has a secret. A secret he swore he wo... अधिक

Trained In Secrets
Difficult Relationships
Discoveries
Covert
Fighting Chance
Unbreakable
Coming Clean
United
Epilogue

A/N: Welcome to yet another Marvel book...

3.3K 37 3
BumbleRex द्वारा

Hey, y'all, Bumble here. This is my sixth Marvel book and it's also the kick off to my Christmas Binge 2020. Basically, this month I am releasing 4 mid-length books from various fandoms and this was the first one. All of the books are 10-15k words and will cover Marvel, Batman, Miles Morales, and Supernatural, since those are my big fandoms. 

So, get ready to see some really sweet Irondad and WinterIron moments and a super cute Christmas epilogue at the end of this one and I'll catch you all in 5 days!

The next one is coming on the 10th! Enjoy!!

~Bumble <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

535K 13.6K 38
❝ You always save everyone else, but who saves you? ❞ ❝ No one, because I can save myself. ❞ ...
Lethal whoopdeedoo द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

111K 2.1K 35
"Hail Hydra" was the first words y/n ever learnt, she had been brought up by Hydra ever since she could remember. She was there prized Pupil but what...
23.5K 648 21
This is a Sequel to Hydra's Hope and a prequel to Winter's Widow. The love of your life Bucky Barnes has been Snapped and you find comfort in Steve R...
158K 3.3K 22
Bucky had always been a constant irritant in your life. From the moment you walked into the compound, you and Bucky hated each other. However, one te...