infuego // a malcolm in the m...

Oleh clouuuddyy

Clayton Holmes is an 11 y/o girl that attends a private school in Southern Texas. Her best friend, Zeno River... Lebih Banyak

Familiar Faces
Krelboyne
Sprout

Strength, Sports, and Smarts

109 2 0
Oleh clouuuddyy

"So let me get this straight. Just because you were both at some dumb racetrack your gonna be nice to her. I'm not some idiot. I know your a jerk to everyone. Remember Cynthia?" Zeno stated, sounding concerned for me.

"You really think I like that idiot? No fucking way," Malcolm said with disgust. I would have been offended if I didnt feel the exact same way about him.

"Malcolm! Who's the hot chick?" called some older kid with spiky hair.

I walked up to him, shoved him over, and said "Nobody to you perv," and made sure to step on him. As I walked away, I heard that son of a bitch Malcolm say, "Well shit. You just got screwed by a girl." I pictured spiky hair beating up smartass and knew today was gonna be great.

***************

During homeroom, the teacher told us that it was a new season for all sports and to head to the office to sign up. I approached the office and immediately noticed something. I was the only girl. I saw smartass and spiky hair arguing towards the middle of the line. When I got to the front of the line, I signed up for basketball, soccer, and baseball. I noticed Malcolm's name on basketball, and crossed my fingers that he wouldnt make the team.

As I walked down the hallway, I could have sworn I heard somebody that sounded like a kindergarten teacher whisper-yelling my name, but I ignored it until the voice said, "Clayton Holmes! You have an IQ of 169!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
87.9K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
966K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...