The Hound from Hell Arrived(H...

By Sparky824

Frostwing choose this story. (Y/N) was a shy boy who girls found it adorable. However, he is so shy, even whe... More

Bio
Episode 1: "We Got a Girlfriend!"
Episode 2: "We're Done Being Human!"
Episode 3: "We Got a Friend!"
Episode 4: "We're Gonna Save My Friend!"
Episode 5: "We're Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!"
Episode 6: "We're Demons, Hard at Work!"
Episode 7: "We're Gonna Get a Familiar!"
Episode 8: "We're Picking a fight!"
Episode 9: "We began Training!"
Episode 11: "We're Right in the Middle of the Big Match!"
Episode 12: (Y/N) is Getting His Girlfriend Back!

Episode 10: "The Showdown begins"

1.3K 18 20
By Sparky824

((Note: Rias' first rating game is here. How will this battle go? Let's do this!))

It is nighttime around 10:24 PM as Issei grab the clock & lock at it.

Issei: One hour until the game begins.

Issei then remembered the last of the training.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Issei arm wrestling Chibi (Y/N)

Rias: We're up against Phenex, so what? Let's show them how strong Rias Gremory's household is.

Present Day brought to you by Chibi Rias determination

Issei: I trained really hard! I won't lose

There was a knock on Issei's door.

Asia: Issei-san, can I come in?

Issei: Go ahead.

Asia open the door as she is wearing her nun outfit.

Issei: Asia? Those clothes...

Asia: I thought I'd wear a nun's attire since the president told us to dress in what we feel most comfortable.

Issei: Yeah, that definitely fits you the best.

Asia: Um, can I stay by your side?

Issei: Oh, feel free to.

Asia then walked towards Issei, sat on his bed, & hold his arm.

Issei: Asia?

Asia: A scary fight is about to begin, right?

Issei: Yeah.

Asia: But I'll be fine as long as you're with me! Can I always be your side from now on?

Issei: Yeah, we'll be always together.

Asia then stared into Issei as she feel safe. His alarm then ring.

Issei's alarm: It's time! Are you ready? W-Wake up or-

Issei hits the alarm.

Issei: Let's go, Asia.

Meanwhile
(Y/N) has successfully learn from Koneko as he finished taking a shower. He walked into his room & see one of his old cosplay outfit on the bed with a note. He pick it up & read it.

(Y/N): "To (Y/N), I fix one of your old costumes up. With love, from Akeno."

(Y/N) then see his Shulk costume, looking brand new, then look at the time. He quickly put his outfit on, & quickly run to the school. In the school, Kiba is checking his sword, Koneko puts her gloves on as another pair is next to her, Akeno & Rias are drinking tea, & Issei & Asia are calmly waiting.

Issei: It's not surprising that toy ladies are so composed.

The door open as they thought it was (Y/N), but it was actually Sona & Tsubaki.

Sona: Excuse us.

Rias: Good evening, Sona.

Akeno: Welcome!

Issei: The student council president & vice-president. Why?

Rias: Rating Games are broadcast to members of both families. They are responsible for it.

Issei: I see.

Sona: I volunteered for the task. It's your first game, after all.

Rias: I'll show you a fight that won't insult our rivalry.

The door is open. They turn to see (Y/N) in front of the door. They see him wearing his Shulk costume. Not long did a light blue summoning circle & out comes Grayfia.

Grayfia: Everyone, are you prepared?

Rias: Yes, anytime.

Grayfia: When it's about to start, you will be teleported to the battlefield.

Issei: Battlefield?

Akeno: An alternate space created just for this game. It's disposed of after each game, so you can run wild all you want.

Issei(Mind): W-Wild, huh?

Sona: I will be going back to the student council room to manage the broadcast. I wish you the best of luck, Rias.

Rias: Thank you, but make the broadcast fair, okay?

Sona: Of course. I do not expect an even match against him, however.

Sona then turns to (Y/N).

Sona: Good luck, (Y/N).

(Y/N) moved out of their way, causing Tsubaki & Sona to leave.

Grayfia: By the way, the demon lord Lucifer & his rook will be watching this fight as well.

Rias: I see. My brother is also...

Issei is shocked.

Issei: Did you just say "brother?" Did I hear it wrong?

Kiba: No, her brother is the demon lord.

Issei, Asia, & (Y/N) are shocked.

Issei: The demon lord?! Your brother is the demon lord?!

Rias: Yes.

(Y/N): Then who is his rook?

Grayfia: ......Your father, (F/N)(L/N).

Issei & Asia are in a state of shock.

Issei: Your father is alive?!

(Y/N): Yes.

Kiba: Sirzechs Lucifer, known as the Crimson Satan. That's her brother. (F/N)(L/N) is also like his son. Sirzechs-sama succeeded the previous demon lord Lucifer-sama that passed away in the war.

Asia: So that's why the President became the heiress of the Gremory family!

Issei: So that's what it was.

(Y/N) look at Rias as he sense her emotions. A red summoned circle appeared.

Grayfia: It's about time.

Rias then stands up from her chair.

Rias: Let's go!

Everyone got up, walked to the circle & stand on it, as everyone is being teleported to the battlefield. Issei look to see the clubroom that we are in.

Issei: Huh?

Asia: Nothing changed.

Issei: Did the teleportation fail? Did I screw up again?

Grayfia: Everyone... I am Grayfia, servant of the Gremory family, appointed judge between the Gremory & Phenex families. Taking Rias-sama & Raiser-sama's opinions into consideration, we prepared a replica of Kuou Academy, the school Rias-sama attends in the human world, as the battlefield.

Issei: A replica?

(Y/N): Issei, Asia, you might want to take a look at this.

Issei & Asia sees (Y/N) staring at the sky as it looks like the neon lights you see at snowy mountain tops.

Asia: The sky is...

Kiba: We're in an alternative universe.

Rias: With a replica of the entire school in it.

Issei: J-Just how amazing are the demons' powers?

Grayfia: Both parties have been teleported to their main base. Rias-sama's main base is the Occult Research Club room in the old schoolhouse.

Sona: Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: Yes.

Tsubaki zoom in the screen that shows Raiser.

Grayfia: Raiser-sama's main base is the principal's office (🏢) in the new schoolhouse. Thus, pawns can be promoted when they manage to invade the enemy's schoolhouse.

Issei: So I just need to enter the new schoolhouse, & the promotion will make me as powerful as a queen, the strongest piece!

Akeno: Oh my. It won't be that easy.

Issei: Huh?

Kiba: It also means their pawns can be promoted if they enter this building. You should expect the main base to have the strongest defense.

Issei: You have a point.

After Koneko gave (Y/N) his pair of gloves, She also gave him a small magic orb.

(Y/N): What's this?

Rias: This is how we'll communicate on the battlefield.

Issei: So it's like a transceiver.

Everyone then puts the small orb in his ear.

Grayfia: The game begin now!

Rias & her team are ready as the same for Raiser & his team.

Raiser: They might be too weak for you, but do not hold back! Crush them completely. Especially Rias' dog. The only reason we're playing this silly game is to break down that crimson-haired girl's pride.

Rias are going over the plan.

Rias: The enemy's main base is the new schoolhouse.

(Y/N): It'd be quickest to cross the schoolyard, however...

Koneko: ...we'd be in plain sight.

Rias: Indeed, it's too risky.

Issei: Then maybe approach the new schoolhouse from the back, across the track field?

Rias: They are probably expecting that. I expect a few of their nimble rooks & knights to be placed around this club house. It's a classic but foolproof tactic.

Kiba & (Y/N) look at each other thinking the same thing.

Kiba: President! Why don't we take the gym first, which is near both the old & the schoolhouse?

(Y/N): It's pretty close to our base & would help keep the enemies in check.

Akeno: The gym is like the center of a chessboard. Taking it first would give us a tactical advantage.

Rias: It's decided then. It's indoors, so a rook's power would be better suited than a knight's mobility.

Asia: Fighting is difficult, isn't it?

Issei: Well, we just need to believe in the president & follow her orders.

Asia: You're right.

Rias: First, we need to secure the defensive line. Youth, Koneko, go set up traps in the forest.

Kiba: Yes, ma'am!

Koneko: Roger. Come, Shiro.

Koneko summon her cat, Shiro, as she climbs on top of Koneko's head & meow.

Kiba: We'll be going, then.

Kiba & Koneko went out to set up traps.

Rias: Akeno, once the traps are set, use illusionary magic on the forest & the sky above it.

Akeno: As you wish.

Akeno then left, leaving Issei, Asia, & (Y/N) with Rias.

Issei: Um, President, what should we do?

Rias: You're recovery & support, Asia, so be on standby with me here. It'd be pointless for you to go & get knocked out.

Asia: Y-Yes ma'am.

Rias walked towards (Y/N) & grab his hand.

Rias: Issei, (Y/N) will be your backup in case things will be too much.

Issei: Okay.

Rias: Now, (Y/N)...

Rias then sit down on the couch.

Rias: Lie down here.

(Y/N): Eh?

Rias: For old times.

(Y/N) thought about it for a second as he remembered laying his head on Rias' lap like a dog. (Y/N)'s face turns red & shake his head fast, saying no. Issei has tears in his eyes.

Issei: (Y/N), do it! Do it for our President!

(Y/N)(Mind): Don't you mean, "You?" Why would she-

Rias' eyes shined a bit as she wants me to do it one more time. (Y/N) sighed out of defeat, then laid on Rias' lap like a dog. Rias turns (Y/N) around to face upward & see Rias smiles.

(Y/N)(Mind): I hope Kiba, Koneko, & Akeno are done with the setup.

Meanwhile
Kiba & Koneko are walking around the area so Shiro jumps on the tree branch & set up the trap.

Kiba: All right, let's go there next.

While the three of them is going to the next spot, Akeno summoned her imp for the illusion.

Akeno: Now, go.

The imp split into six of himself & scattered.

Back with Rias
Rias is calmly petting (Y/N), who is extremely embarrassed that Issei & Asia is watching this. Issei then somehow feel power.

Rias: Issei, remember (Y/N) told you I spent eight pawns to resurrect you?

Issei: Y-Yes.

Rias: Right after resurrection your body couldn't handle all that power. So I locked it up in multiple layers of spells. I can released a small part of it.

Issei: Then the power I'm feeling right now is...

Rias: It's your inherent power. To fully acquire it, you need Boosted Gear & a tough body to withstand it. You're still not there, though.

Issei: So that's what that intense training was about.

Issei(Mind): Sorry for thinking of you as a monster! I'm so terrible!

(Y/N): Issei, beat your opponent, no matter what gender. Please don't hold back, because they won't go easy on us.

Issei: I got it. I promise to bring President victory!

Asia: Um, is (Y/N) the same?

Rias: No, he only has one rook.

Asia: But, during training, he did made four elements orbs without knowing.

Rias then look at (Y/N) as she tries to look into his piece/Gears.

???: Don't.

Rias is stunned to hear a woman voice as (Y/N) look at her confused.

Akeno: President, can you hear me?

Rias: Yes, I hear you.

Akeno: The preparations are complete.

The imps are in place. (Y/N) gets up off of Rias' lap as she then stand up.

Rias: Then here's the game plan.

Sona: Rias-sama has begun to move. Since she only has (Y/N), it's impossible for her to defend the base perfectly. Knowing that, a quick attack is probably the only choice.

Koneko came back to the club room as Issei & (Y/N) are going with her.

Rias: Listen. You won't be able to avoid a battle once you enter the gym. Make sure you follow my orders.

Issei, Koneko, & (Y/N): Roger.

Rias: Yuuto, are you ready?

Kiba: Everything's looking good.

Rias: Akeno, please be ready & await the right moment.

Akeno: Yes, President.

Rias: Commence operation! My lovely servants, our opponent is Raiser Phenex a man considered a promising talent even among the immortal Phenex! Now, let's kick his ass!

As everyone is heading to their destination, Asia is calmly praying for their success.

Asia(Mind): Issei-san, everyone, good luck!

Issei, Koneko, & (Y/N) made it to the gym & sneak inside, hiding behind the curtain.

Issei: Wow, even the interior looks identical.

(Y/N) sniffed the air & found their scent.

(Y/N): They're here.

Koneko: Enemies.

The gym lights turn on by Raiser's group.

Raiser's rook: I know you're there, Gremory servants.

Issei: Sneaking in is useless, huh?

Issei, Koneko, & (Y/N) walk out of their hiding spot.

Raiser's rook: Two rooks & the unusually spirited pawn, huh? Mira wants payback on that rook.

(Y/N): So the blue hair girl...

Mira: I'm Mira, a pawn.

Xuelan: I'm Xuelan, a rook.

Il: I'm Il, a pawn!

Nel: I'm Nelson, also a pawn!

Koneko: That rook's level is quite high.

Issei: High?

Koneko: Her combat ability alone may be at the level of a queen.

(Y/N): Want me to fight her?

Koneko: No, I will handle the rook.

(Y/N): Guess that's leaves us with the pawn, Issei. I'll take care of Mira.

Issei: Right.

Issei summoned his Sacred Gear.

Issei: Boost!

Issei's Gear: Boost!

Koneko: At least run & keep them busy.

Issei: Don't worry about me.

(Y/N): We have a good chance of winning!

Koneko look at (Y/N) & Issei.

Issei: All right, Let's go!

Issei, (Y/N), Koneko charge at Xuelan, while Raiser is still in the principal's office with his Queen.

Raiser : I knew they'd attack the center first. Tell me how's the other team's doing.

Yubelluna: Yes. Three pawns, Schila, Marion, & Bulent, are attempting infiltration.

Raiser's pawn #1: It's getting really foggy.

A trap was activated, but the three pawns jump in time.

Raiser's pawn #2: A trap? Nothing I can't handle.

Raiser's pawn #1: This is child's play.

Raiser's pawn #3: It's a cute You'd expect from a beginner.

Back at the gym
Koneko & Xuelan are battling as Xuelan went & tried to kick & punch her with fire, but Koneko dodged. Koneko tried to hit, but Xuelan counter, causing Koneko to dodge, (Y/N) look at Koneko, but at the same time Mira attacks, he jump, & broke her weapon in two.

Mira: What?

Mira looks & sees (Y/N)'s blue eyes as she jump away, but he close the gap & punch her gut, sending her back to the wall, Issei is being chased by the twins with chainsaws while they are saying "rip it, rip it apart." Issei jump causing them to jump & swing their chainsaw at him, but he is dodging them.

(Y/N): Issei!

Issei: Don't worry. I'm managing!

Il: This is pissing me off!

Nel: Why can't we get him?!

Issei land as his Sacred Gear glow.

Issei: I trained pretty damn hard, you know? I'll disappoint the president & the this if I get knocked out so quickly!

Issei's Gear: Boost!

Issei: Let's go, Boosted Gear!

Issei's Gear: Explosion!

Issei is gaining more power.

Il & Nel: Huh?

Issei: You guys are first!

Issei tap the twins(One on the left shoulder, the other on the butt) with magic.

Issei: That hurt.

Issei(Mind): But now I'm set!

Il: If we lose to a man like this...

Nel: ...Raiser-sama will be angry at us!

The twins & Mira powered up their weapon.

Mira: Unforgivable!

Il & Nel: We're seriously gonna rip you apart!

Issei: Now's my chance!

Issei spawn his wings as he have his Gear in the air. The twins then started to charged.

Issei: Take This! My special technique!

This causes Koneko, Xuelan, (Y/N), & Mira to look at him.

Issei: Dress Break.

(Y/N): Huh?

((Note: Ecchi part. Worst... ultimate move... ever...))
Issei snapped his fingers, activate his magic, causing the twins' gym clothes to be ripped.

Il & Nel: No!

The twin tried to covered themselves as Issei started to laughed.

Issei: How was that? I kept imagining myself blasting away the girls' clothes. Yes, I kept imagining it for a long time & used all of my magical talent to make girls naked! This is my special technique, Dress Break!

(Y/N) covered his eyes in disappointment for Issei.

(Y/N)(Mind): I hope Sona & Tsubaki didn't see this. Otherwise, it'll be a problem.

Tsubaki: How vulgar.

Sona: He must have planted his imagination with magic on the girls when he came in contract with them. I give him points for originality, though.

Il: You beast!

Nel: You enemy of women!

Issei is smiling with tears of joy as he remembered how he came up.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Mira

Issei: Asia!

The attack actually causes Asia's clothes to be ripped as her bra & panties are still on.

Issei: I did it!

Asia: Issei-san? Th-This is...

He then took Asia to his room to try that again, causing the results to stay the same.

Issei: Sorry, Asia, one more time!

Asia: Okay, let me go change then!

Asia then went to change. Issei did it again, causing her clothes to ripped off, but not her underwear.

Asia: Y-You did it!

Issei: No, it's no good if it only rips the clothes! Sorry for making you go through this.

Asia: I don't mind! I have plenty of hand-me-down clothes! Issei-san, please do your best!

Present Day brought to you by Chibi Nel & Il

Issei: It's all thanks to you, Asia!

Koneko: I'm disappointed in you.

(Y/N): Now you're Women's public enemy #1,

Issei: Koneko-chan, (Y/N), where's the pawn.

Mira is closing in, only for (Y/N) to connect the first hit in the chest. Mira is stunned, then (Y/N) pummel her with a flurry of punches before launching them with a finishing uppercut. Mira crashes to the roof, then fall on her front side. Xuelan is shocked to see that speed could outmatched hers, while Koneko smiled. Sona knows that move.

Sona: No way.

Tsubaki: He throws punches that fast.

Sona: He recreated it from a video game to make it work for him.

((Note: in Death Battle Donkey Kong vs Knuckles, Unleashing a flurry of punches are so fast, it ignites the hydrogen in the air creating explosion, similar to a meteor catching fire while falling through the atmosphere. The speed is 25,000 MPH.))

Issei: No way.

Rias: Issei, Koneko, (Y/N), how's the situation?

(Y/N): It's fine. A little perverted, but we managed to capture the gym.

Rias: I'm glad to hear that. Akeno is ready to make her move now. Please continue with the plan.

Issei, Koneko, & (Y/N) then nodded & started to head out the gym.

Xuelan: Are you running away?! The match hasn't been decided yet! You're abandoning this strategic location?!

The three made it out, causing a huge thunderstorm over the gym. Akeno Unleashed her Thunder magic, destroying the gym.

Akeno: Take.

Grayfia: Raiser-sama's three pawns & a rook, knocked out.

Issei: A-Amazing!

Koneko: Akeno-senpai is well known as the Priestess of Thunder. I heard that those who know her are aware of her alias & immense powers.

Issei: The Priestess of Thunder, huh? I'd die for sure if she punished me with something like that.

Sona: She destroyed the strategic location, using an offensive move. A very bold tactic for a first timer, as one would expect of Rias.

Tsubaki: But wouldn't this force Raiser-sama to go all out for the game?

Sona: I'm afraid so.

Rias: The real challenge begins now. We're still outnumbered. It'll take some time for Akeno to be ready to fire another shot. We'll join you on the battlefield as soon as she recovers. Until then, all three of you should stars getting ready for the plan's next phase.

Issei: The next phase is...

Koneko: We're to meet up with Yuuto-senpai around the track field, & annihilate the enemies in the area.

Issei: I wonder if Kiba is all right?

Koneko look at (Y/N), who is afraid (😨) of thunder, cowering in fear.

Issei: I hope (Y/N) stops being afraid of Thunder.

Koneko: Werewolves are like dogs. They don't like loud noise like Thunder.

Meanwhile
Raiser-sama's three pawns destroyed the traps.

Raiser-sama's pawn #3: Do they seriously think traps like this can protect them?

One of his pawn sees the club room.

Raiser-sama's pawn #1: That must be their main base!

The three pawns went their only to be an illusion.

Raiser-sama's pawn #1: What just happened?

Kiba: Too bad.

The three turns to see Kiba walking towards them.

Kiba: You can't get out of here anymore. You're inside a barrier that our queen created.

Raiser-sama's pawn #3: Shoot, we were distracted by the traps & didn't notice!

Kiba: We need clever tricks to overcome our lack of manpower.

Raiser-sama's pawn #2: I don't want to say this since you're actually my type, but do you think you'll defeat the three of us on your own?

Kiba: Want to give it a try?

Meanwhile
Issei: Well, knowing him, he's probably doing just fine with a handsome smile.

Koneko snapped her fingers in front of (Y/N), causing him to wake up.

Koneko: It's over.

(Y/N): O-Oh. Should we-

(Y/N) then started to sniff. He got up as his eyes directed him to the scent as he wide-eyed, it was too late as the explosion hit both him & Koneko. (Y/N) hold her as the blast send them back. (Y/N) sits up, only to look down to see Koneko is naked, but knocked out.

(Y/N): Koneko!

Rias: Koneko! What happened to Koneko?!

(Y/N): Koneko got blasted! Wake up!

Raiser: Rias, don't underestimate me... Raiser Phenex!

The blast was caused by his queen, Yubelluna.

((DONE! KONEKO IS KNOCKED OUT BY YUBELLUNA. HOW WILL THE OTHERS REACTED? UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.6K 83
The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from the Covenant. While they were travelling t...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
44.4K 1.3K 31
Lunga is an eighteen year old who's just started his first year in University. He's an only child , playful and loves taking charge. He's the dominan...
130K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...