Serial Lover

By FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 10

9.3K 155 66
By FrankieMarie__

~Be Alright~

LANI POV

As soon as we walked in he told me to go upstairs and get dressed. My dress was waiting for me.

A long beautiful silver glittery dress. The most beautiful dress I have ever laid my small hands-on. I decided to wear my hair in big curls down.

I took extra time to get ready on purpose. I liked pissing Kilo off, it gave me happiness.

When I was finally done I made my way downstairs. Kilo was waiting for me looking at his hand watch. He wore a black Armani suit clutched so tight to him you could see his muscles. His hair was perfect and he looked good as fuck.

He stood there with no expression on his face but I know he was pissed at me for taking a long time considering we were already late.

He grabbed my hand helping me walk down the rest of the stairs. I smiled
Sometimes Kilo can be such a gentleman and other times he's a self-centered asshole. By far he is the most bipolar man I have ever met!!!

This time Kilo didn't drive we took a limo.

"When was the party supposed to start?" I asked I wanted to know how late it was.

"Seven and it's now," he looked at his watch "8:30" and laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. How is being late funny to him? He's always late and when he is he's always pissed and mad like it's everybody's fault but his.

We finally arrived at this huge building and as soon as we stepped out of the limo cameras flashed everywhere.

I fucking hate it. Flashing lights makes me dizzy and tired. I sometimes can't see it hurts me a lot.

We stopped on the red carpet to take pictures. We stood there for a minute taking a lot. Kilo even kissed me on the cheek. Pathetic all this for some damm photos. Grabbing my waist, holding my hand, kissing my cheek. I tried so hard not to laugh. Kilo can really put on an act.

We walked in and the first person I saw was Riccardo. I smiled. I really liked him. He was the calm one and I liked that. He walked up to me and was with that man I saw Kilo yelling at the other day.

"Hey," he said hugging me. I hugged back and blushed so hard. I saw Kilo glaring at him.
"This is my little brother Dante," Riccardo said pointing to him.

Damm everybody I have met so far in his family looks alike. They all have such similar features. So handsome.

There were a lot of famous actors, singers, rappers, and businessmen. I was too shy to go talk to any of them even though I adored half of em. Kilo did mean everybody would come to the party.

We started to walk around because Kilo wanted to introduce me to everybody. It was actually nice I like meeting new people. But I regret meeting Kilo. He said we would wait till the end to make the announcement.

This one-man had walked up to us. I was scared. He was old in his forties and looked like a creep. He kept staring me up and down like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Who's this young beautiful girl?" He asked Kilo.

I was so fucking disgusted and I don't even know why. He was looking at me so weirdly. He kind of reminded me of my step-dad.

Kilo held me closer. "Mr.Jones this is my fiancée Lani," he said holding me even tighter when he saw the creepy man was staring at me.

I'm kind of glad Kilo doesn't call me Kehlani in public or doesn't introduce me as Kehlani. People either say it wrong or it just doesn't sound right.

I started to get even more scared. The way he looked at me made me sick. He got closer and laughed. "Lucky you got to her before I did," he said licking his lips. I gulped. Was this man serious? Did he really have the nerve to talk about me like that and Kilo just stood there laughing with him?

"Yeah well I did so back off Jones," he said all calm and we walked away.

"Who's that creep?" I said whispering to Kilo.

"Jones he's a big investment but a bigger creep so. Stay. Away" he said giving me a or I will kill you look.

I nodded.

We sat down to eat. But I was scared. Last time I sat down and ate with Kilo I was poisoned.

"Why aren't you eating babycakes?" Riccardo asked looking concerned.

I looked at Kilo with a worried look.

"Is there-"

"No, there's not," Kilo said cutting me off before I could finish my sentence. Glad there wasn't any because Kilo knowing I'm allergic he would probably try to poison me.

"What is it?" Riccardo asked.

"I'm allergic to cinnamon," and as I said that Dante started laughing. I rolled my eyes he a little immature and I know he's the youngest out of them so he must be around my age.

"I strictly told them no cinnamon. If I wanted to poison you, you'd be dead babe," he stated knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"I gotta use the bathroom," I said and got up.

"Need me to show you," Riccardo said with a smirk.

"No, it's right down the hall hurry up," Kilo said coldly.

As I'm walking down the hall I start to get lost in my thoughts thinking about how much of a creep that Jones man was. I wasn't looking and I bump into a man and spill his drink on him.

"I'm so sorry," I said trying to fix the situation. I swear I am so fucking clumsy.

"Watch where your fucki-" he stopped mid-sentence. I looked up to see him staring at me with his mouth wide open.

I stopped to look up at this man and I don't know if I was going crazy but he looked a lot like myself like he could be my father or something or even my brother. He looked kinda too old to be my brother considering how young my mother was when she had me. It's nothing new I had a lot of people who have looked like me before. But he looks a lot like me. He moved out of my way and sped walked away.

I finally found the bathroom and did my business. I cant a stop thinking about that man who I bumped into.

When I came out of the stall to wash my hands I look in the mirror and a girl behind me was staring at me. I finished washing them and turned around to look at her and my mouth dropped.

She looked exactly like me like a twin. She walked up to me trying to say something.

We heard the door open and she got scared and ran out. I chased after her but lost her.

Maybe I'm seeing shit maybe it was the flashing lights I don't know. But that girl looked exactly like me. We were identical. That be cool if I had a doppelganger

I went back to the table and didn't even eat. I could stop thinking about that man and woman I saw who looked like me. I even started to get goosebumps.

"Why you so quiet Mrs.Valentino?" Dante asked.

"I- I- swear I just saw a man who looked like me and a girl who looked like she could be my twin," I said still trying to process it all.

They all gave each other looks like they know what I was talking about or something. Kilo starts laughing nervously and asks "Are you sick?" And touches my forehead "you ok babe?" He asks looking confused like what I was saying was crazy.

I laughed "Maybe I am, the paparazzi lights probably got to me"

He sat back and let out a sigh of relief. Which I thought was suspicious he was acting like he knows something.

"Good we should hurry and make the announcement," he said grabbing my hand and going to the stage in such a rush.

He got up to the stage and started talking.

I don't understand why he's so good at putting on acts. For the last month, he has been putting on acts like a fuckin actor.

Whole-time he's up there calling me beautiful, intelligent, and all kinds of crazy lies. It's not like we could make a toast. I'm underage and can't drink.

I look in the crowd to see who's here and I see that same man from earlier. The one I bumped into. He looks at me and then runs again.

Weird...

I also see somebody recording. Great, I'm going to be on the news again.

We finally get done and it's time for the dance. I fucking hate dances. Who even wants to do that shit like...

Kilo grabs my hands and we make our way to the middle of the dance floor.

One of my favorite songs is playing. Fire we make- Alicia Keys

We slow dance and he was so close to me that I kept stepping on his shoes.

"Dammit Kehlani" he hissed.

"I never slowed dance before and you shouldn't have got me 5-inch heels," I said laughing.

"Maybe I have to teach you," he said with a sexy smirk.

Riccardo came asking for a dance.

"No," Kilo said while holding me closer.

"Yes," I said while I moved away.

He snatched me back "Kehlani I said no,"

I laughed "Kilo I said yes." and I pushed him away and grabbed Riccardo.

"I got you babycakes," Riccardo said helping me gain my balance.

"Yall keep fucking playing with me your gonna regret it," Kilo said with an irritated face. "Were not playing babe were dancing" I said smiling hard and walking away with Riccardo.

I winked at Kilo before I left and laughed at how mad I made him. I know I would regret this later but I didn't care.

It was way easier dancing with Riccardo. Whenever I stepped on him he guided me. Not Kilo he would yell 'Dammit Kehlani'.

"Maybe I should be marrying you," I said blushing. It's better than marrying his asshole of a cousin.

"Maybe," he said turning me around.

I saw Kilo watching us giving us glares.

Was he jealous?

"What's up with your cousin?" I asked Riccardo.

"He's probably jealous," he said and we both laughed. Riccardo move his hands down and pushed me closer to him.

Kilo came rushing over furious. "That's enough," he said roughly grabbing my hand.

"Were leaving."

"Why? I was having fun," disappointed that it was time to leave

"Yea too much let's go."

I let go of his hold. "What the fuck is wrong with you Kilo,"

"I'm your fucking fiancee you shouldn't be dancing with my cousin"

I laughed "So you're jealous? Huh?"

"I told you once you sign that contract I fucking own you Kehalni," he said trying to grab my hand. I turned around and walked off.

"Come back here right fucking now," he yelled.

I fucking hate being yelled at he knows it. I started walking faster. "Fuck you Kilo and this marriage bullshit."

He caught up and roughly grabbed me. "Why are you so fucking stubborn?"

"Why are you such a heartless self-centered asshole?"

We both stood there quite not answering each other's questions.

"Just get in the car," he yelled.

"NO Kilo, I'm not going anywhere with you," I said walking away once again.

He turned around and left. I know he went to go get his car. It was dropped off earlier.

As I was walking I saw Mr.Jones. Ewww I already fucking hate that man.

He walked up to me.

"What is such a lovely lady like you doing alone in the dark?" I didn't answer. "you should be careful there's a lot of predators and pedophiles out at this time"

I look around sarcastically "The only predator and pedophiles I see are you, back off."

He takes a deep breath. "Your gonna regret that"

I laugh "Whatever."

He reaches in his pocket to get something. I got scared. Thank god just in time Kilo arrived.

I ran to the car and jumped in.

"Kilo I have a question," I said wanting to ask something that has been on my mind.

"Go ahead ask away."

"Why Would you hire me as your PA knowing I wasn't fit for the job? I mean I'm only 18 and I didn't even go to college," I finished.

KILO POV

Fuck she was getting suspicious. She's so fucking stubborn and always asking questions.

I laughed "I give everybody a chance Kehlani and you needed one. Desperately"

"Hmmmm right," she said looking confused.

She needs to stop poking her nose around in my business. She doesn't need or want to find out the truth. It going to hurt her. Real fucking bad.

"But as your PA, Isn't that al little too mu-"

I cut her off "Stop asking fucking questions Kehlani"

She sat down and didn't talk.

Good, I can't have her trying to find out shit about me or her father. I can't believe he fucking came tonight.

Now that he knows I'm getting married to his daughter. He's gonna fucking snap. I know it's wrong and what happens isn't her fault but this is exactly what I want what I have been waiting for.

Revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
19.2M 434K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...