Identity V

Par naurbcyaur

Detective Orpheus, a miserable young man wo hardly got any orders for his job as a private detective, suddenl... Plus

The order
A hidden room
Let's have a conversation...
Defeat
The host
The game begins
Escape
Breathe
Quick info about the story
Run!
We did it
Welcome back
Where are the others?
Dreams are dangerous
The common room
Carneval
Memories
Past Mistakes
Puzzle
Orpheus

Dinner

36 2 0
Par naurbcyaur

Patricias Diary

Everyone went to their room after we found the last letter, trying to calm down and rest a little bit.

Impossible.

The night came closer and we all got hungry, so I got up and went downstairs.

I still was frightened from what had happened earlier, well if you compare me to anyone else, frightened was exaggerated...

The others were frightened! And terrified...
It was horrible..
Seeing their reactions broke my heart, they were crying and screaming full of panic and pure fear.  

I just hoped that this so called game won't be too dangerous and we really just have to fix some damn machines without getting punished like they said in the letter.

Or maybe the punishment really wasn't going to be that bad!
I mean they didn't mention it in our personified letters so it couldn't be that important right?

I knew I was wrong..
I just wanted to have a little bit of positivity inside of me...
I would never ever let that little spark of hope die..
I sighed.

'' Hey Patricia! ''
Norton said

''Are you alright?''

'' I'm fine''

I said with a strong voice while walking to the kitchen with him. Well, I tried to sound like a strong woman, but I could hear my voice crack..

'' I just hope that the others are alright.''

He nodded and we both looked to our feet knowing that they're probably not alright...

We stayed silent till we arrived at the kitchen.

When we entered the dining room, we saw that most of the guests were already having dinner and eating their meals.
They did calm down a bit, but they still looked a little frustrated.

It was surprising anyways, since I thought that they were probably still sitting in their rooms, not accepting their fate.
But I guessed it was good that they wouldn't surrender and tried to move on a bit, even though they couldn't change anything about our situation...

Norton suddenly spotted someone in the crowd and walked towards them,  a moment later I lost him and didn't know where he went..

God damn I needed to stop drowning in my thoughts.

Well I was hungry so I just went to the kitchen alone,  grabbed me a piece of bread , some butter and spices, filled my jug with some water and went to an other dining room that was a little more empty.

Luca was sitting in the corner of the room, eating bread.
In the other corner sat a woman, I think her name was Vera or something like that.
And a few chairs away from me sat this mysterious guy with the greyish hair.

Norton told me his name was Aesop.
I didn't know what to think about him but I guess I shouldn't judge..

I saw that everyone else was having wine, so I asked Vera if she could handle me the bottle. She looked at me a long time before responding with a cold stare.

'' Yes, here you go.''

'' Thanks.''
I said back coldly like her and filled my glass with some red wine.

'' Any news on how to get out of this hell of a manor?''
Luca said, looking directly at me.

The others didn't say anything and kept dining and drinking their wine.

'' Don't think so. ''
I smiled a little bit.

'' Of course not.''

I looked at him for a moment and was a bit fascinated that he didn't take our situation as that bad and tried to get along with it.

Of course, I didn't notice that I was directly staring at him while thinking about that, drowning in my thoughts ...again

'' Stop fantasising about me and eat your meal missy.''

He raised his eyebrows at me and smirked.

My eyes opened wide at first but then I just shook my head and turned back around to keep on eating.

But...
I took another sip of wine as I suddenly got very tired.

Extremely tired.

I looked around and saw that the others were also looking pretty weak and ..also tired.

Well it was a rough day and the best thing we could do now was sleep and rest, waiting for what tomorrow will bring.

We should all just sleep.
Just... sleep..

Aesop's diary

My breathing started to get more and more irregular.
I started to hear something...

Looks like I was waking up.

Before I opened my eyes, I heard the same tunes over and over again.
A happy sounding song played on a piano.

It didn't stop.
It sounded bright and jolly.

The notes of the bass clef were repeating themselves over and over again.

A waltz.

Simply beautiful, a good kind of music.
I opened my eyes.
Where was I?

Luca's Diary

My head started to hurt all of a sudden.
The pain was unbearable and woke me up. I opened my eyes to the sound of some annoying song, which was repeating itself for some time now.
Great!

That made my head hurt even more...
I looked around me to find the super talkative Aesop and Vera... what a pleasure, I'm starting to get scared of their cold stares and mysterious occur to be honest.
Next to me was that woman from yesterday, the one who chose the chair next to me at Naib Subedar's amazing ''talk''.
I'm pretty sure her name was Patricia.
But why the hell were her eyes closed.

'' Time to wake up sleeping beauty.. This is not the time for a nap.''

'' She has no choice.''

I gasped.
Aesop stared at me with a grotesque look in his eyes.. Stupid.

'' We got drugged.''

My eyes opened wide and denied to close themselves again.

'' How the fuck are you supposed to know?? Did you do it or what?''

I wanted to stand up to go towards him and tell him what I thought about this situation. He didn't seem to get it! But... something was holding me back.

Vera's diary

I woke up to screams and curses of Luca with a joyful waltz playing in the background .

What the hell was he doing again?
And why so early in the morning?
What was I even doing here?!

'' Oh great now you're awake too!''

I looked around to find a sleeping Miss Dorval, an annoyed Aesop and Luca being an insane moron as always...

'' What the hell is even going on in here?''

Aesop sighed.
''After waking up a little more early than all of you I came to the conclusion that we got drugged yesterday eve.''

I almost screamed!

'' WHAT? From who? Why!''

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and just tried to calm down a little bit. We don't even know if that's the case. I should just stay calm... I opened my mouth again.

'' Why do you th-''

''DRUGGED?''

I rolled my eyes. For gods sake!

Patricia's Diary

''Wha-What the hell do you mean with drugged?
How do you know?''

I just woke up in a strange, dark room. It was raining outside and Aesop Carl just told us that we all got drugged. Amazing! Awesome! Fucking fabulous! God damn.

My head started to hurt more and more with that awful waltz playing in the background.

It didn't stop...It just kept on repeating itself, over and over again, until the happy and cheerful music slowly archived an uncomfortable and gross undertone, that filled our brains with fear... I sighed.

'' Why the fuck do you think we got drugged Carl! Just tell us the reason! I swear if you did this I will-''

''It probably was the host..''
Vera interrupted Luca with a rough and harsh but slightly scared voice.

He glared at her intimidatingly and was ready to scream at her again.
But Aesop stepped in.

''Just look down''

He said calmly.
Surprisingly, Luca followed his instruction and I did the same.

My breathing stopped for a moment.

Our hands..
We're cuffed.
And our legs..
tied to the chair.
There was no way to escape...

As I looked to my left I saw that Luca suddenly seemed pretty exhausted and Vera was about to drift off... My sight started to get blurry and I closed my eyes again. Within seconds the waltz in the background started to fade away and my body wouldn't move. I started to get terribly tired and slept again.

- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

868 195 40
Hey there folks, I'm Cody Phillips, welcome to New Orleans. N'awlins is known for many wonderful things, our coffee, music and the ability to throw a...
1.5K 76 10
Jean Kirstein x Reader (Modern Mafia AU) .Discontinued. Y/n Ackerman, daughter of Martin Ackerman, a notorious mafia boss leading one of the most po...
35 3 5
Recently been into Identity V and wanted to write this just for fun. Joseph is my favourite hunter can't you tell? Anyways. None of the IDV character...
14K 899 16
Ashlyn is a loner in high school with no friends. But when a fateful visit to a haunted house causes her and her classmates to see monsters at night...