𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

52K 1.1K 4.2K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

It'd been a brilliant Christmas so far. Kol, Draco, Evelyn and myself spent the majority of the day around the fireplace with mugs of hot chocolate and exchanging gifts. Meanwhile, Narcissa demanded not to stop to join us until everything in the kitchen was ready. We all insisted we help but we had no luck.

Draco was overwhelmed at the fact I'd even bought him a Christmas present, he'd gave me a little telling off for spending my money on him but embraced me with a sincere thank you.

"Dinners ready!" Narcissa called out from the kitchen, and like little children we all pushed each other out of the way to get to the table first.

Glorious scents of; buttered vegetables, turkey, stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and much more invaded my nostrils encouraging my belly to rumble a little more.

I sat myself down next to Draco without raising any suspicion to Kol and Narcissa, Eve looked over the table attempting to catch my eyesight as she smirked a large grin at me.

We all tucked in, placing various assortments onto Narcissa's special occasion China plates. As we ate we all continuously complimented her on her outstanding cooking skills groaning and adding on mouth watering sounds for extra affect.

After we'd finished our enormous meal we all remained seated, bloated with our hands nursing our overfilled tummies.

"Hey Narcissa, I'll do the dishes for you." I offered with a a genuine smile.

"Oh darling don't be ridiculous - "

"I insist, it's the least I can do to thank you for allowing me to spend the winter holidays here!" I exclaimed already picking up the dishes.

"You really are a sweetheart Adeline." She voiced in awe.

I kissed her on the cheek, hugging and thanking her for the meal as did everyone else as they got up to continue slumping around the fire.

I began to fill the sink and wash the dishes in the soapy warm liquid, humming Christmas songs to myself.

"Never knew being a pot washer was on the career list, Roberts." a dark hoarse voice spoke from the doorway.

"Why of course, Draco! I believe it to be the most challenging job off all." I replied, dripping in sarcasm.

I heard him suppress a playful scoff as he strolled over to dry the dishes and put them away, I observed from the corner of my eye as he rolled his sleeves halfway up his forearms as well as popping open three of the buttons on his Oxford shirt.

I subtly examined that little V at the bottom of his neck, along with his large addams apple and the slight display of his chiselled collar bones. His hair was in a messy state, strands falling over his eyes as he shook his head in attempt to move them from his vision.

"See something you like, Roberts?" he questioned me tauntingly as he caught my eyes latching onto him.

"Oh get off of your high hoarse, Malfoy." I hissed with a playful smirk.

I watched as he plastered that same annoyingly handsome smirk on his face.

"Why don't you be a good girl, shut up and behave." He growled as he cocked a brow and grin towards me.

"Make me." I whispered as I anchored my top teeth into my bottom lip.

He practically growled in annoyance and hunger as he pushed my back against the edge of the sink, lightly squeezing my throat and lacing his bottom lip with his tongue. Fanning his warm breath against my neck and down my chest he planted a set of nibbles and kisses into the crook of my perfume. Sighs of need and lust tumbled from my lips as I struggled to find the right words. I observed as a stiff positioning rose from in between his legs as a ravenous expression flashed over his face, he looked hungry for desire. The rough pads of his fingers dancing down my stomach making my body feel electrified, he made me feel electrified. "You..." he moaned slowly into my ear in an exasperated breath "you...are something else Adeline" he groaned as his skin massaged my heat for just the shortest time of two seconds, he snapped his hand away as he did so with his body.

"Made you" he winked as I whipped him with the towel both chucking as we finished off in the kitchen.

____________________

It'd been two five days since Christmas and I'd had the most wonderful stay and the manor, I was upset to be leaving, but it was time to head back to Hogwarts.

We'd issued out hugs and kisses goodbye and apparated back to the castle unpacking our belongings. Eve and myself eventually left each other's side pulling a sad face that we wouldn't be sleeping together any longer leaving less hours for our excessive gossiping.

I'd decided to catch up on my assignments at the library for the remainder of the day.

Draco: text message.

Draco - Hello, stranger.

Ade - Stranger Draco! You should know I'm far from a stranger to you ;)

Draco - if only you knew how far ;) . Where are you?

Ade - In the library, how come?

Draco - oh because I was just making sure you are the person I am standing behind of ;)

Ade is typing... "huh"

"Boo" he whispered in my ear as he slightly shook my shoulder for affect.

"For Christ sakes Draco!" I exclaimed as I lightly slapped his torso with the back of my hand. He brought his fingers to my soft fleshed lips. "Shhh good girls don't shout in libraries now do they Adeline, you should know that." he whispered.

I blushed hotly and buried my lip in between my teeth avoiding his eye contact with his gaze.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" I questioned innocently.

"Bite your lip." He spoke with growing frustration and arousal.

"Why not?"

"Don't play innocent with me Adeline." He growled tapping his quill against the oak wood desk.

I stood up gathering my book as I flashed him a look of innocence biting my lip on purpose "I like playing" I whispered as i swivelled on my heel, I shot a daring glance at him from the corner of my eye as he sat tapping his foot against the floor with a smirk, his eyes scanning my body from head to toe.

It'd been a pretty boring day since we'd arrived at the castle, I mainly sat in my room studying. I'd already been to dinner with the rest of the group and eventually grew bored of my nose being stuck in a book all afternoon.

I decided to visit Kol and Draco's dorm, mainly to catch up with Kol. I knocked mine and Kol's secret knock on the large oak wood door as as he shouted "come in!"

I opened the slightly heavy oak to be met with that bitch's ugly face. Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson. She was sat next to Draco with wanting eyes drawing her finger over his chest. It angered me, I know Draco and myself are in nothing but a sexual relationship at the minute but it still filled me with fire and rage to watch him so willingly allow her to flaunt her body on him.

I don't fucking understand this man, why does he act this way in school? It's immensely tiring trying to figure out which Draco I'd be getting each day, as soon a I begun to believe in him and his 'kindness' I get faced with that sight.

Draco

I hadn't intended for it to look this way, Pansy practically threw herself at me and at the completely wrong time, just as Adeline walked in, fuck. It's not what it looks like.

I pushed Pansy off of me in disgust with a scoff as she frowned at me, falling to the other side of the sofa. I watched a grin appear on Adeline's face, that's my Ade.

She stood next to Kol as Pansy's annoying irrelevant voice spoke up "what are you doing here, mudblood." with a smirk.

"Don't fucking start Pansy!" I growled at her as the grin upon Adeline's face began to grow, huh?

I knew Adeline's body language, she was ready to speak a piece of her mind and oh boy was me and Kol ready to watch, all we needed was a bowl of popcorn.

"Owe what's wrong, Parkinson?" She mocked as she leant off the opposite sofa now standing with a devilish look among her expression.

"Fuck off, Mudblood." Pansy spat as she laughed at her choice of words in hope everyone else would.

"How incredibly original!" She now begun to stalk slowly towards Pansy.

"I know it's you who gave Draco them love bites! Stay away!" Pansy practically screamed as I looked over to Kol's confused expression, I couldn't care less.

"Awh Pansy, are you jealous?" Ade teased as she was now at Pansy's feet, I couldn't help but smirk and observe her dominance...it was extremely sexy.

I sipped my fire whiskey as I watched the situation unfold. Adeline dove her head down to be in line with hers leaning her palms on the back of the sofa either side of Pansy's slacked posture. She was bent over, I flashed an unhelpful glance at her position feeling my cock twitch.

"W—well at least I'm not going around biting peoples necks like—like a vampire!" Pansy screeched looking unsettled as Adeline's dominance that was crushing her.

I examined as Adeline brought her mouth close to Pansy's ear "I can bite harder for you if that's what you want, Parkinson?" Mine and Kol's mouths dropped at her words as we glared at one another struggling to subtly laugh.

Pansy pushed Adeline away from over her body as she picked up her coat and bag in a clumsy fashion. As she went to open the door Ade whispered "bye bye baby" with her hands behind her back and pouty lips. The door slammed as Kol and myself stifled over into a hunch, holding our tummies as a fit of hysterical laughter escaped our mouths.

After a fair few glasses of alcohol and silly conversation Adeline eventually left with the excuse of tiredness.

Kol and myself hopped into bed speaking over Adeline and Pansy's encounter. "Look i know she's my best friend, but mate she'd never looked sexier." Oh kol, you clearly haven't seen her without clothes then.

"The things I would do to her, unmatched." I spoke. It took me a few mother's times gather what I'd just said aloud. I gulped and subconsciously muttered "fuck".

"You suddenly changed your tune Malfoy." I watched him prop himself up on his elbow with the largest of grins plastered among his face.

But I'm not fucking ashamed. "Well Fletcher, there's lots you don't know." I smirked up at the ceiling with images flashing through my mind. Her shaking body. Her cuffed wrists. My blade on her skin.

We left the conversation at that, not much more had needed to be said and we were exhausted drifting into deep sleeps.

____________________

It was officially the end of the winter holidays, Kol and myself strolled up towards defence against the dark arts rolling our eyes. My gaze to be met with the sight of Cedric Diggory and Adeline, fury pumped throughout my veins as I examined him lean his hand next to her head on the wall.

I stormed over to where Cedric was leaning unacceptably close to her body and grabbed him by his collar dragging him around the corner of the corridor. His protests for me to let him go meant nothing to me as his feet struggled to maintain with his body. "Draco stop!" Adeline shouted to me as I held onto his neck.

Her strength was nothing compared to the grip I had on him as she attempted to loosen my hand from his throat. "Go anywhere near her presence again, and I will happily sacrifice time in Azkaban. You dare touch or even think of her one more time so help me god I will not refrain from ending you." I spat as his breathing began to cut off. I eventually pushed him by the the collar of his school shirt allowing his back to collide with the stone floor as I laughed at his weakness.

I soaked up the thrill I'd gained from scaring him off Adeline until a sharp slap connected with my cheek, knocking me back as i cupped my tingling skin. "Goh fuck!" I shouted as i caressed my now sensitive skin.

"How dare you!" She bellowed with a pointed finger "you do not own me Malfoy!" she raised her voice stepping closer her eyes now forming into slits.

I smirked and laughed as I held my cheek, "don't you dare fucking laugh!" She shouted with riled up rage.

How dare she speak to me in such a manor. Fuck defence against the dark arts she'a having an extracurricular activity of being taught a fucking lesson by Draco Malfoy.

I snaked my hand around the back of her knees and under her arse slinging her over my shoulder as she kicked and punched me in protest, "I'm about to teach you a fucking lesson Roberts, and I swear to you that I will not stop until you're shaking." I growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 107 32
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...
18.2K 356 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
731K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
116K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...